Windows 10: Problem checking device license status

Discus and support Problem checking device license status in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi Every time I open an Office program on my new laptop I get this message: "PRODUCT NOTICE There was a problem checking this device's license status.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FCBuys, Feb 27, 2019.

1. FCBuys Win User

Problem checking device license status

Hi

Every time I open an Office program on my new laptop I get this message: "PRODUCT NOTICE There was a problem checking this device's license status. Please sign in with the Office 365 account this device was activated with."

I've tried reinstalling Office 365, and checked account settings online.

Everything looks fine, but I still get the message.

If I log in it disappears but next time I open any Office app, it asks to log in again.

Very annoying.

How do I get rid of it?

:)

FCBuys, Feb 27, 2019

2. Problem checking this devices license status.

PRODUCT NOTICE: There was a problem checking this devices license status. Please sign in with the Office 365 account this device was activated with.

Hi

I've been getting this notice on all my Office 365 apps for over a month now. I've looked for solutions on the internet from people with the same problem, tried the OffCAT, the SaRA tool, tried to reinstall the whole Office package, tried deleting all the
    windows credentials and the suggested folders at the HKEY_CURRENT_USER, and nothing helps...

I don't know what to do anymore. This is really annoying. Every time I open an Office app the message pops up. I sign in and next day when I reopen the Office it asks me the same thing.

Could anyone help me? Could anyone give something that actually works?

Much appreciated

Issa

Issa Maluf, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Valmik P Win User
    PRODUCT NOTICE: There was a problem checking this devices license status.

I get this "PRODUCT NOTICE: There was a problem checking this devices license status. " notification every time i open Microsoft office applications (Word,Excel, PPT etc.) I am asked to sign in every time I open the app. Once I sign in the notice goes
    away. However it is very irritating to sign in every-time I open office applications. Is there a solution ???

I am also unable to open outlook since this problem started with my office suite.

Moved From: Office / My account, billing and sign-in / Windows 10 / Office 365 Home

Valmik P, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Problem checking device license status

Checking licensing status remotely

How can i check the license status of a system remotely? Can i use PowerShell? How can i do it using PowerShell? Are there any alternatives to PowerShell?

GopiChintala, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

Problem checking device license status

1. Problem checking device license status - Similar Threads - Problem checking device

2. Device status .xml?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device status .xml?: i was scrolling through my pc disk when i found this im wondering if its a virus or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-status-xml/c2de3037-073b-4680-a6b6-3cddc638ca3d
  3. Key Status Check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key Status Check: HII wanted to know that, is any way to check Microsoft activation key will activate without any errors before activation on the PC. I use Microsoft PID Checker but it only shows its OEM or RETAIL. I wanted to check the status of the key, before the activation it will work...
  4. Key Status Check

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Key Status Check: HII wanted to know that, is any way to check Microsoft activation key will activate without any errors before activation on the PC. I use Microsoft PID Checker but it only shows its OEM or RETAIL. I wanted to check the status of the key, before the activation it will work...
  5. License status on device tied to bios if i update; other device on account lists my license...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License status on device tied to bios if i update; other device on account lists my license...: The outdated bios/uefi on one of my desktop pc's is tied to the windows license in the system, effectively removing the windows license that it came with. I have a total of 3 devices on my Microsoft account, with my other desktop listing my windows 10 license as linked to my...
  6. Check Bluetooth radio status

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Check Bluetooth radio status: For the last months my PC doesn´t let me add Bluetooth devices. Whenever I troubleshoot it, it says "Check Bluetooth radio status - Not fixed" and I have reinstalled all drivers, checked for driver updates, rebooted my PC countless times and so on. So far nothing has helped...
  7. Bluetooth Check Radio Status

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Check Radio Status: Okay so randomly my computer likes to turn off my bluetooth and turn it back on. So I usually check the troubleshooter but this time it said Check Radio Status. I tried everything I can think of and I can't figure it out. Can someone please help me?...
  8. PRODUCT NOTICE There was a problem checking this device's license status.

PRODUCT NOTICE There was a problem checking this device's license status.: PRODUCT NOTICE There was a problem checking this device's license status. Please sign in with the Microsoft 365 account this device was activated with. I have the above message continue to pop up on my Surface Pro. Unfortunately I no longer have access to the email...
  9. check key status actived or not

check key status actived or not: Hello Microsoft!, I bought a license key of Windows 10 Pro, so how can i check that key was been actived or not without input key direct to PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-key-status-actived-or-not/277a6184-2fda-4728-a93a-f5094eeb1bc9"
  10. Windows license status after unlink device

Windows license status after unlink device: So I want to give my laptop to my nephew. I have read this article but wondering about the Windows license. After I remove my device from my account and reset the device, can the new owner use it like it’s a brand new laptop? My nephew already have another Windows linked to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problem checking this devices license status

2. device license status

3. there was a problem checking this devices licence. please sign in with the

4. office 365 there is a problem checking the devices license status,
  5. There was a problem checking this device licence status Please sign in with the Office 365 account this device was activated with’.,
  6. there was a problem checking this devicess license status,
  7. device performance & health shows unknown status on microsoft account,
  8. There was a problem checking this devices license. Please sign in with the Office 365 account this device was activated with.,
  9. There was a problem checking this devices license status. Please sign in with the Office365 account this device was activated with,
  10. THERE IS APROBLEM IN CHECKING DEVICE LICENSE STATUS PLEASE SIGN IN WITH OFFICE 365