Windows 10: Problem "choose your kerboard layout "

Discus and support Problem "choose your kerboard layout " in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft, I have a problem with WINDOWS 10 default on my Lenovo 110-14IBR laptop, the beginning of the problem arises HIBERNATING on the screen,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by zhar05, Apr 6, 2019.

1. zhar05 Win User

Problem "choose your kerboard layout "

Hello Microsoft, I have a problem with WINDOWS 10 default on my Lenovo 110-14IBR laptop, the beginning of the problem arises HIBERNATING on the screen, then I turn off the laptop and when turned on the words "choose your keyboard layout" and I choose US and there is a choice troubleshooting and turn off your pc, and I went into the troubleshooting menu and I tried everything and it didn't work, I decided to reset my laptop but there was no "pc reset" option and I couldn't enter Windows to reset, because it didn't boot . Please help and the solution, thank you

:)

zhar05, Apr 6, 2019

2. Wrong keyboard layout in login page after update to 1607

Hi,

Since the issue reoccurred after updating to anniversary update, I suggest you to reconfigure the QWERTY keyboard layout and check if the same issue persists. This is to check if the issue is with Windows 10 1607 update.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to configure the keyboard layout:

• Open Settings and click on Time and Language.
    • Click on Region and Language.
    • Add the Country and click on add a language and select the language of your choice.
    • This will take time to download the pack.
    • Once this is done, Press Windows key + Space and press Space key to choose the keyboard layout.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    "Choose your keyboard layout" Problem

Could you please explain what do you mean with "dreaded Choose your keyboard layout" problem? At least I have not a faintest clue about what you mean.

Is keyboard selection not working? What happens when you select your preferred layout?

Kari, Apr 6, 2019
  4. Problem "choose your kerboard layout "

"Choose your keyboard layout" error in Windows 10

I have the same problem but how can I try any of these suggestions if the mouse and keyboard both do not work? When my computer starts up it is "froze" on the choose keyboard layout blue screen

AmazingStuffLLC, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

Problem "choose your kerboard layout "

1. Problem "choose your kerboard layout " - Similar Threads - Problem choose kerboard

2. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Choose your keyboard layout: HP Pavilion stuck at choose your keyboard layout after windows update November 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-your-keyboard-layout/2c46d677-79df-4290-b779-411cfb4b41a2
  3. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Choose your keyboard layout: HP Pavilion stuck at choose your keyboard layout after windows update November 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-your-keyboard-layout/2c46d677-79df-4290-b779-411cfb4b41a2
  4. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Choose your keyboard layout: My computer has been running Windows 10 for a several months. It recently booted up into a screen that says Choose your keyboard layout. The keyboard and the rest of the computer is locked at that point and can't go any further. I have seen a recommended approach for using a...
  6. windows stuck on choose your keyboard layout

windows stuck on choose your keyboard layout: i already have 1909 update and restarted 2 or 3 times its fine i disabled 2 services that aren't from microsoft and restarted that happened i need to have my data back on desktop and don't need to format is there any help [ATTACH]...
  7. Stuck on "Choose your keyboard layout" screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on "Choose your keyboard layout" screen: I was playing a video game when my pc blue screened and crashed. Confused, I fired it back up again however, it took me to a screen that said something about automatic repair. Before that screen has any analysis, it takes me to a blue screen that says, "Choose your keyboard...
  8. Computer frozen on "Choose your keyboard layout"

Computer frozen on "Choose your keyboard layout": Yesterday when I shut my computer down it ran updates first. This morning I come in to a frozen shut down screen. I did a hard shut down and then turned it back on to a blue "Choose your keyboard layout" screen and the mouse and keyboard don't work at all. I can't get passed...
  9. "Choose your keyboard layout" Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    "Choose your keyboard layout" Problem: Hey guys, is there a good tutorial here on how to fix this? I've tried a few different things in the past but wanted to gain some better ideas/knowledge. I believe that the computer was Upgrading to Windows 10 1803, and on Restart get's the dreaded "Choose your keyboard...
  10. Windows 10 boot problem/choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 boot problem/choose your keyboard layout: Hello, After upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7 within the last week, everything was fine at first. Then this morning Everything on screen froze, and when I did a force restart, the following happened (and continues to happen ad nauseam): Windows tries to boot as...