Windows 10: Problem Configurating Mail App with PlusNet

Discus and support Problem Configurating Mail App with PlusNet in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a pop 3 account with PlusNet but when entered in Microsoft 10 it selects it into Outlook. this is after I have particularly chosen the "Other"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnHosker1, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Problem Configurating Mail App with PlusNet

I have a pop 3 account with PlusNet but when entered in Microsoft 10 it selects it into Outlook. this is after I have particularly chosen the "Other" selected file. I am getting "nothing has come in yet" reply. what is Happening????

[Original Title: e-mail]

:)

JohnHosker1, Dec 23, 2018

2. Plusnet settings for windows mail

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are trying to configure Plusnet settings on mail app?
    • What happens when you are trying to set the settings for mail app?

Please get back to us, with more details we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Dec 23, 2018
  3. N8one Win User
    N8one, Dec 23, 2018
  4. Problem Configurating Mail App with PlusNet

Plusnet settings for windows mail

No matter what configuration i try i always get an error code: 0x80072726. I have tried your suggested configuration till i'm blue in the face. Not to mention many variants.

I am using Bullguard Internet Security Suite and this has never caused any problems in the last 5 years.

I have been in touch with plusnet several times, and they confirm I am inputting correct configuration.

When i was using 8.1 Pro, i received all my emails to my inbox using Windows Mail App. The problem I had then was that when clicking on an hyperlink - NOTHING HAPPENED??

So i had to install Windows Live to get round this.

Now with Windows 10 Pro, Outlook email is fine (windows Mail) Plusnet is pants.

I am wanting to move forward so that I can get productive doing the things that I bought this computer for.

Constantly I held back spending countless hours trying to resolve problems that by-and-large shouldn't be there in the first place.

Since upgrading to Win 10 Pro, i have had all these problems:-

1. Mail App - as already discussed.

2. Groove Music App not locating music directories correctly, and missing Album Art.

3. Audio Apps, i.e Tunein Radio and Groove Music going silent once minimised. Windows Media player doesn't do this - IT BEHAVES

I have to ask, just what are Microsoft Engineers doing about all these issues. I feel like i'm in a constant loop of imperfection brought about through products and services that are not worthy.

Sorry for the rant, but i am thourougly cheesed off

richierich123, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

Problem Configurating Mail App with PlusNet

1. Problem Configurating Mail App with PlusNet - Similar Threads - Problem Configurating Mail

2. Configure Windows 10 Mail App With Powershell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Configure Windows 10 Mail App With Powershell: I have many non-domain joined computers running Windows 10 Pro that we use the native Mail application on. Is there a way to scrip the setup of the mailbox via Powershell or the command prompt? We are using Office365 as our email server....
  3. plusnet email

plusnet email: hi there, I have 2 email addresses on my pc the PlusNet one has disappeared off the pc panel where you read your messages ,I have two laptops and one is ok they are both visible but on the second laptop the PlusNet one is missing it happened after I updated my windows update...
  4. Mail Configuration Using The Windows Mail App Failed

Mail Configuration Using The Windows Mail App Failed: Hello Everybody, I face the same issue that many Windows 10 users are have when configuring the settings for the Windows 10 Mail app. The configuration will fail with the following error messages: For Gmail: Error 0x8007139f For Outlook: Error 0x80004005 From the...
  5. Mail App Problem

Mail App Problem: Hi, for some reason when I receive emails from my Mail app the banner and ping sound only pop up when I go on mail app. However, that is not suppose to happen! I always had the notifications appear on my desktop when my mail app is not opened. Moreover, on the far right of my...
  6. Mail app problem

Mail app problem: Hi, for some reason when I receive emails from my Mail app the banner and ping sound only pop up when I go on mail app. However, that is not suppose to happen! I always had the notiifications appear on my desktop when my mail app is not opened. Moreover, on the far right of...
  7. Problem with Mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with Mail app: So I use three different emails in my Mail app, each using a different name. Two of them use different internet aliases, but one of them is a "serious" email which uses my real name. Recently, I have been doing a back-and-forth with someone on my serious email (Re: Re: Re:...
  8. Problems with mail app

Problems with mail app: I have 2 problems with the Windows 10 mail app. I have multiple accounts in the mail - 3 gmail and one hotmail, and when you update gmail accounts it sends everything with the same name, and the function where you can change under which name it should send, disappears. The...
  9. Configure the Mail App in Mac Book pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Configure the Mail App in Mac Book pro: Please help me to configure the Mail App in Mac Book pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/configure-the-mail-app-in-mac-book-pro/2bcb9f55-d38c-449d-bee1-e25a6a217d64
  10. Mail app problem

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app problem: I added all my mail accounts and it synced up about 2000 emails from various address's. Is there a way to select all the mail to delete or do i have to check each individually. Ctr-A doesnt work to select all mail.. 10507

Users found this page by searching for:

1. plusnet windows mail app

2. plusnet outlook settings