Windows 10: problem connect some of webpage

Discus and support problem connect some of webpage in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; tracert problem tracert problem. I can reach some web pages like ''Atom.io'' but can't download files if I ping web page all package is lost. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by vladimer87n, Dec 24, 2020.

1. problem connect some of webpage

tracert problem

tracert problem. I can reach some web pages like ''Atom.io'' but can't download files if I ping web page all package is lost. When I ''tracert'' ''google.com'' everything is fine. but when I ''tracert'' web pages like ''Atom.io'' or ''IQOPTION.com'' it packege doesn't come beck look at pic please and tell me reaseon is in my pc and roter OR it is server where I whant reach?

problem connect some of webpage e6f02af9-ec3e-4b87-8557-8252044d1e18?upload=true.png problem connect some of webpage 1ef14063-c210-4d96-b850-0ad00ca47f37?upload=true.png problem connect some of webpage df640f1a-954b-4cc0-a358-ad74bf5fbfbc?upload=true.png

:)

vladimer87n, Dec 24, 2020
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You would have to do that on your Router's setup webpage. 1st step is to turn on WiFi encryption and password. 2nd step, if you feel you need to, is set up an access list of the physical MAC addresses for the network adapters of the computers you want to allow to connect. Any other network adapter not on that MAC filter list won't be able to connect. (but MAC addresses can be easily spoofed, if the third person knows which MAC addresses are allowed).

NavyLCDR, Dec 24, 2020
  3. wabbles Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Dec 24, 2020
  4. Gino Des Win User

problem connect some of webpage

Microsoft Edge Webpage Content Flickering Issues with Facebook and Other Websites Which Contain Videos In Their Webpage.

Hi,

Let's try to isolate the cause of this issue, we suggest that you use a new
    InPrivate window
    and try to go to a webpage with a video again. Follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper right part of the screen.
    • Click New InPrivate window.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you disable hardware acceleration and use software rendering instead of hardware rendering to view the webpage.
    Here are the steps on how to use software rendering:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Internet Options, and click on
      Internet Options
      from the results.
    • Click on the Advanced tab.
    • Under Accelerated graphics, check Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering.
    Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

problem connect some of webpage

1. problem connect some of webpage - Similar Threads - problem connect webpage

2. Can Not Connect To Some Webpages......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Not Connect To Some Webpages......: Hello--In the last three days, there are some websites/webpages I can not connect to - one is a bank of mine, one is my online account for electric, etc......The result is always the same {on three different browsers, including Edge}; I am automatically sent back to the log...
  3. Can Not Connect To Some Webpages......

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can Not Connect To Some Webpages......: Hello--In the last three days, there are some websites/webpages I can not connect to - one is a bank of mine, one is my online account for electric, etc......The result is always the same {on three different browsers, including Edge}; I am automatically sent back to the log...
  4. Can Not Connect To Some Webpages......

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Only some webpages and apps connecting to internet

Only some webpages and apps connecting to internet: I have a windows 10 PC that uses ethernet, as soon as i have sighned in there is only certain websites and applications that will load, the ones that dont load will just say “site cant be reached” i have run every troubleshooter through google and windows settings and they...
  6. Hidden texts on some webpages

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hidden texts on some webpages: [ATTACH] Occasionally I encounter a webpage where the fonts for entries are invisible. I believe I've had this happen in apps as well. In the attached pic, I was ordering from a website and needed to enter first name, last name, and e-mail address in the top 3 blank...
  7. Unable to access some webpages

Unable to access some webpages: I have been trying to access some webpages in Chrome and internet explorer. I have cleared the browser history, but still unable to access. I'm not having any problems with most web pages Thanks...
  8. Some webpages load twice

Some webpages load twice: Is there a way to fix pages loading twice I edge, like national geographic for example? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-webpages-load-twice/9eed64ef-675b-490e-9e9d-25d32df125f3
  9. Loading most webpages problems

Loading most webpages problems: Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me with this problem. Whenever I try to access websites, it says "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET" or, in the edge case "Hmm, can't reach this page." I reset my laptop a few times since I was having problems with a website. That made...
  10. IE won't connect to this webpage

in Browsers and Email
    IE won't connect to this webpage: IE won't connect to this webpage despite having the things it says to enable are enabled as far as I know. Does anyone know why I can't connect? https://s26.postimg.org/wdgcf5uex/IE...splay_page.png https://postimg.org/image/asb9rjxo5/ 70159