Windows 10: Problem Connecting Bluetooth Headset

Discus and support Problem Connecting Bluetooth Headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hi, Unable to connect Bluetooth headset for Dell Latitude E7440, not working Bluetooth device.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NageshB1, Apr 19, 2020.

1. NageshB1 Win User

Problem Connecting Bluetooth Headset

Split from this thread.​

Hi,

Unable to connect Bluetooth headset for Dell Latitude E7440, not working Bluetooth device.

:)

NageshB1, Apr 19, 2020

2. WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Apr 19, 2020
  3. tsur1 Win User
    Bluetooth headphones connect but headset portion does not

I have the exact same problem with my Bluebuds X

Problem Connecting Bluetooth Headset [​IMG]

I have tried to manually add a driver through windows driver update (you can choose a driver device from the list)
    but i'm not sure which one is compatible and had no luck getting the headset portion to work... *Sad

Problem Connecting Bluetooth Headset [​IMG]

Please let me know if you have found a solution!

Thanks!

tsur1, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Problem Connecting Bluetooth Headset

bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Problem Connecting Bluetooth Headset

1. Problem Connecting Bluetooth Headset - Similar Threads - Problem Connecting Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth headset won't connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headset won't connect: I just got brand new Bluetooth headset but they won't work on my PC it keeps saying check pin and try connecting again even though it works perfectly on my phone I searched the internet for solutions but they didn't work what I tried is 1 using device pairing wizard 2...
  3. Problem Of Bluetooth Headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem Of Bluetooth Headset: I have a Bluetooth headset with two speaker modes :- AG Hands- Free and BT Stereo. I can Hear through AG Hands -Free Mode but can't hear through Stereo Mode. Pls help me as the the sound quality of AG mode is terrible. Thanks in advance....
  4. Bluetooth Headset Probleme?

Bluetooth Headset Probleme?: Hello, I built my own PC some time ago and bought a Bluetooth adapter to use my Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC headphones. I manage to connect the headphones without any problems and I get the following options when selecting the playback device: -headphones ( Hands-Free AG...
  5. Problem connecting Bluetooth Headset

Problem connecting Bluetooth Headset: Split from this thread. Hi, I'm unable to connect bluetooth headset to dell latitude E7440. Please help on this issue asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-connecting-bluetooth-headset/e9486bda-6fb9-4c24-bdab-97b268617339
  6. Problem with Bluetooth Headsets

Problem with Bluetooth Headsets: Hi, i'm having issuses in Windows 10 with my new Bluetooth Headphones. I want to start saying i brought the Sony MDR-XB950B1 and, considering also my PC doesn't have Bluetooth, i brought also an ASUS BT-400 adapter with Broadcom Chipset. I plugged the Bluetooth adapter, and...
  7. Bluetooth headset problems

Bluetooth headset problems: I have an issue with getting my headset to work on my laptop and I will do my best to explain exactly what is happening. I have a Turtle Beech stealth 700 that i use primarly on my Xbox but occasionally on my laptop. I had it set up via bluetooth a while ago and hadnt used...
  8. Connecting Bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Connecting Bluetooth headset: I need the link to download the correct Bluetooth software for my HP 15 P...… I'm not very computer literate need help ! thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-bluetooth-headset/c0ee2828-1022-491e-ab40-7d579f421949
  9. Connecting Bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Connecting Bluetooth headset: I need the link to download the correct Bluetooth software for my HP 15 P...… I'm not very computer literate need help ! thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/connecting-bluetooth-headset/c0ee2828-1022-491e-ab40-7d579f421949
  10. bluetooth headset connect.

bluetooth headset connect.: After going through all the steps, my pc does not recoginize my headset when it did before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/bluetooth-headset-connect/17a9c250-d2e5-434b-a654-601a192ec7c0