Windows 10: Problem Connecting Headphone

Discus and support Problem Connecting Headphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need help i cant find my headphone device to switch to it i have tried everything i need help desperately. I have tried everything on the internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kaipitcher, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Problem Connecting Headphone

I need help i cant find my headphone device to switch to it i have tried everything i need help desperately. I have tried everything on the internet and i its says the device is not plugged in but it is and won't let me have the option to switch, does anyone know how to fix this issue?

[Original Title: i need help!]

:)

kaipitcher, Feb 10, 2020

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Headphone Connection

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I understand that the headphones are not working when you connect then through the jack on your Windows 10 operating system. I will certainly help you with the query. I would appreciate if you could help us with more information

• Have you checked plugging the headphone to a different jack on the same computer?

• Have you checked if any other sound device work fine when plugged to the problematic jack?

This issue might be occurring due to incompatible drivers or broken jack. There might be a possibility that the headphone is not compatible with windows 10 operating system. Hence I would suggest you to follow the below mentioned
    steps and check if that helps.

Method 1:
    Hardware and devices troubleshooter

The built-in hardware and devices troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues with hardware. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any issue with
    the display adapter. Refer top these steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Troubleshooting and select the view all option on the left pane.
    • Click on Hardware and devices troubleshooter and follow the prompts.

Try method 2, if the issue persist

Method 2: If the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter do not fix
    the issue then I would suggest you to uninstall the drivers and reboot the computer to get the updated drivers installed for the headphone. Please follow below mentioned steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Device Manager and select the audio input and output drivers
    • Right click on driver that appears after plugging the headphone and click on uninstall
    • After uninstalling, unplug the headphone and restart the computer
    • Plugging the headphone again and the computer will detect the updates drivers automatically.

Now check if the headphones work on the computer or not.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Ivy Mun Win User

Problem Connecting Headphone

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

Problem Connecting Headphone

1. Problem Connecting Headphone - Similar Threads - Problem Connecting Headphone

2. problem with headphones not connecting, tried everything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problem with headphones not connecting, tried everything: Nothing im doing is connecting headphones, two different brands in every usb port and headphone jack. not making a connecting sound or appearing in sound on control panel, not even showing up at all. please help I cant do anything to connect them and i dont want to keep...
  3. problem with headphones not connecting, tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with headphones not connecting, tried everything: Nothing im doing is connecting headphones, two different brands in every usb port and headphone jack. not making a connecting sound or appearing in sound on control panel, not even showing up at all. please help I cant do anything to connect them and i dont want to keep...
  4. problem with headphones not connecting, tried everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem connecting headphones with bluetooth to win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem connecting headphones with bluetooth to win 10: I'm having trouble connecting my Bose qc 35 ii headphones to windows 10. I was doing some cleaning and accidentally uninstalled "WIDCOMM Bluetooth software". I deleted my bluetooth adapter driver and restarted my pc and it was installed again. Now, whenever i want to connect...
  6. Problem connecting headphones with bluetooth to win 10

Problem connecting headphones with bluetooth to win 10: I'm having trouble connecting my Bose qc 35 ii headphones to windows 10. I was doing some cleaning and accidentally uninstalled "WIDCOMM Bluetooth software". I deleted my bluetooth adapter driver and restarted my pc and it was installed again. Now, whenever i want to connect...
  7. Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Connection Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Connection Problem: Hi. I recently installed a pair of Wireless Sony Headphones and have been trying to connect them to my Lenovo laptop which is running Windows 10. They connect just fine on my Android phone however am having trouble connecting on laptop. When I go into pairing mode, the device...
  8. Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Connection Problem

Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Connection Problem: Hi. I recently installed a pair of Wireless Sony Headphones and have been trying to connect them to my Lenovo laptop which is running Windows 10. They connect just fine on my Android phone however am having trouble connecting on laptop. When I go into pairing mode, the device...
  9. Problem with headphone connection

Problem with headphone connection: when I connected headphone to my laptop, it stop work and started make noise. The laptop speakers works just fine. I'm using this laptop around 2 month. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-headphone-connection/3e8748bc-fea9-41ee-8bab-bac079935dd8
  10. Problems in blue-tooth headphones and windows connection

Problems in blue-tooth headphones and windows connection: My blue-tooth headset was working fine but a few days ago while i was using the mic for recording audio my laptop crashed.Everything else worked fine after i restarted but when i connect my headset it displays its connected as voice in the blue-tooth setting while earlier it...