Windows 10: Problem connecting my mobile Samsung A8 to Windows 10

Discus and support Problem connecting my mobile Samsung A8 to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi I have a problem with connecting my mobile Samsung A 8(2018) and my lop top Asus x555l and have a windows 10. I cant connect my mobile to P.C and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by marjansafaei, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Problem connecting my mobile Samsung A8 to Windows 10

hi

I have a problem with connecting my mobile Samsung A 8(2018) and my lop top Asus x555l and have a windows 10.

I cant connect my mobile to P.C and I m in big big trouble with them drive is uninstalled and when I try to install it this massage come at I should reinstall or install Media Player. I have tried so many ways and all in vein.

please please I cant reinstall my windows and I bloody require connection between my mobile and lop top since I study and its a critical time for me. my mobile is easily connected to other devices but it doesnt go at all with min.

please help me with simple language since I m not well rained in computer science.

I was in computer shop once and owner said it cost me 800 euro if he repair it...... I m a student and I can not afford it .

regard and looking impatiently forward

* Original title: problem with windows

:)

marjansafaei, Nov 19, 2018
  2. lorraine walsh, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Nath Bea Win User
    HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Problem connecting my mobile Samsung A8 to Windows 10

Windows 10 Samsung Note 4 USB connection

Hi Terrence,

To help you out with your concern, here are some information that we need to know:

• Can you tell us what model of computer you are using while connecting to your Samsung Note 4?

However, we suggest you to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter through these steps:

• Press Win + X then select Control Panel.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • Click Hardware and Sound then select Hardware and Devices.
    • To run the troubleshooter, follow the steps from the wizard.

You may also try updating the driver by following the steps on this
    link.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Problem connecting my mobile Samsung A8 to Windows 10

1. Problem connecting my mobile Samsung A8 to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problem connecting mobile

2. Problem with Fifine A8 microphone and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Fifine A8 microphone and Windows 11: Hello! I am using a micro Fifine A8 and it doesn’t work properly with Windows 11. It worked nicely on Windows 10, but I bought a new laptop and it had a built in Windows 11. What should I do for my almost new micro to work with Windows 11? Thank you for the answer....
  3. Problem with Fifine A8 microphone and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Fifine A8 microphone and Windows 11: Hello! I am using a micro Fifine A8 and it doesn’t work properly with Windows 11. It worked nicely on Windows 10, but I bought a new laptop and it had a built in Windows 11. What should I do for my almost new micro to work with Windows 11? Thank you for the answer....
  4. no samsung connected mobile phone in the device list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no samsung connected mobile phone in the device list.: when I connect my samsung mobile phone to my W10 desktop PC I only see "MTP" device when looking to a device list. On my laptop it comes in the drive list and I can access the phone. I seem to miss drivers. What can I do? Windows uodates autonaticly...
  5. no samsung connected mobile phone in the device list.

no samsung connected mobile phone in the device list.: when I connect my samsung mobile phone to my W10 desktop PC I only see "MTP" device when looking to a device list. On my laptop it comes in the drive list and I can access the phone. I seem to miss drivers. What can I do? Windows uodates autonaticly...
  6. Problem in connect mobile hotspot to my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem in connect mobile hotspot to my pc.: I have long successfully used the hotspot from my Lava Z61 Pro cell phone to connect to the internet. Got a new phone, set up its hotspot and when I try to connect it asks for a router PIN. There is no router none, just a cell phone. I enter its PIN and it says “Getting info...
  7. Problem in connect mobile hotspot to my pc.

Problem in connect mobile hotspot to my pc.: I have long successfully used the hotspot from my Lava Z61 Pro cell phone to connect to the internet. Got a new phone, set up its hotspot and when I try to connect it asks for a router PIN. There is no router none, just a cell phone. I enter its PIN and it says “Getting info...
  8. Problem in connect mobile hotspot to my pc.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Link to Windows for Samsung Mobiles?

Link to Windows for Samsung Mobiles?: I want to unlink permanently and remove all data like linked account from window "your phone app" and "Samsung link to window" too? and when I click on window "your phone app" it automatically connect my mobile which don't want I want if it connect using using any password...
  10. Windows 10 and Garmin Connect Mobile app problems

Windows 10 and Garmin Connect Mobile app problems: I recently uninstalled Garmin Connect Mobile app accidentally. When I try to reinstall the app from Microsoft Store it states that I own the app but does not reinstall the app after pressing on the install button. I have the app on my phone and iPad in addition to my laptop....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. samsung A8 bluetooth and win 10

2. problem connecting sumsung to windows 10

3. PROBLEMS CONNECTING MY SAMSUNG A8 TO MY PC

4. windows 10 cant connect with a8 samsung,
  5. connect samsung a8 to windows 10