Windows 10: problem connecting my wi-fi printer with my laptop

Discus and support problem connecting my wi-fi printer with my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have not been able to connect my dell wi-fi printer with my dell laptop. Wondering if anyone can help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bbraun21, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Bbraun21 Win User

problem connecting my wi-fi printer with my laptop

I have not been able to connect my dell wi-fi printer with my dell laptop. Wondering if anyone can help.

:)

Bbraun21, Dec 26, 2018
  2. johnny234 Win User

Windows 10 stop automatically connecting to random new wi-fi networks

Hi,

I have searched a lot, but all the tutorials I found only explained how to not connect automatically to a known wi-fi network or how to disable wi-fi sense... but this is not what I am looking for...

PROBLEM:

• When my laptop (Windows 10 Pro X64) is not connected to a network and the wireless adapter is on, it will automatically connect to any random new unsecured wi-fi network... The only way I have now to avoid this is to disable my wi-fi adapter.

UNUSEFUL TUTORIALS I FOUND ON THE INTERNET:

• How to manually uncheck the option for a particular wi-fi network not to connect automatically in Network Properties. This is not what I am looking for. This would suggest that everytime I power my computer. I would have to manually go through all the available wi-fi networks and unclick them all...
    • How to disable Wi-Fi Sense. This is not useful, because I don't even have a Wi-Fi sense option in my computer where the tutorials say it should be.

EXPECTED BEHAVIOR:

• I am looking for an option to tell my computer to stop connecting randomly to unknown wi-fi networks like an hyperactive, reckless idiot.

PERSONAL COMMENT:

• Honestly, why would any respectable company think that it could be somewhat wise or secure to do this... Anyone's computer could just randomly connect to any hacker's wi-fi network without the user even knowing it...

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

johnny234, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Wi-Fi issue: Limited connectivity

Hi Scot,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to run the in-built troubleshooter for Internet connections.

• Open 'Settings' and click on 'Update and security'.
    • On the left pane, select 'Troubleshoot' and run the troubleshooter for 'Internet Connections'.

You may also try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Dec 26, 2018
  4. problem connecting my wi-fi printer with my laptop

Wi-Fi errors (Windows 10)

I'm currently troubleshooting a HP laptop (HP G62-a10SQ to be more specific). The problem is that it doesn't want to connect to any Wi-Fi network. It leaves me with the generic error "Can't connect to this network." I've tried these steps so far

• Restarting the computer
    • Flushing DNS
    • Releasing and renewing the ipconfig
    • Uninstalling the driver
    • Reinstalling the driver
    • Reseating the Wi-FI module
    • Checking Windows Update for any drivers
    • Updating the driver in Device Manager
    • Temporarily removing my Wi-Fi encryption
    • Trying to connect to a different Wi-Fi network outside of my network
    • Probably more troubleshooting steps I can't remember atm (I will edit the post if I remember anything)

DoNotSpamPls, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

problem connecting my wi-fi printer with my laptop

1. problem connecting my wi-fi printer with my laptop - Similar Threads - problem connecting printer

2. Audio and Wi-Fi Problems on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio and Wi-Fi Problems on my laptop.: When l connect my laptop to Wi-Fi and at the same time connect my ear pods to my laptop, the audio of my laptop stops working. Do you have any idea how I can fix that. I am using a Lenovo i5 with windows 11. Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this?...
  3. Audio and Wi-Fi Problems on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio and Wi-Fi Problems on my laptop.: When l connect my laptop to Wi-Fi and at the same time connect my ear pods to my laptop, the audio of my laptop stops working. Do you have any idea how I can fix that. I am using a Lenovo i5 with windows 11. Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this?...
  4. Wi-Fi Connection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi Connection problem: The problem is when I connect to my wi-fi network with my pc the whole network lag and every device be laggyAnd if I disconnect, the network just works normally and other devices work on the internet well but if I tried to connect the network lags again,So please help me and...
  5. Wi-Fi Connection problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi Connection problem: The problem is when I connect to my wi-fi network with my pc the whole network lag and every device be laggyAnd if I disconnect, the network just works normally and other devices work on the internet well but if I tried to connect the network lags again,So please help me and...
  6. Wi-Fi Connection problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Wi-fi -printer/laptop

Wi-fi -printer/laptop: How do I set up my printer/laptop on wif-fi please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-printerlaptop/a99a4021-c1dd-44cd-9394-6f0b22579112
  8. Wi-Fi problem on my laptop

Wi-Fi problem on my laptop: I connect my laptop to the Internet through a mobile hotspot and the speed is very slow. About 15-25 kbps. But, if I use the same mobile to connect via USB tethering, I easily get between 1 and 2 Mbps.This is not due to the mobile because I got the same results with 3 mobile...
  9. Wi-Fi connection problem

Wi-Fi connection problem: Every time my WiFi disconnects after 10-20 mins and when I run the troubleshooter the problem gets fixed and again after sometime wifi disconnects, and it continues. I need a proper solution, please help me.(I am using Windows 10 version 1909)[IMG]...
  10. Problem with a particular Wi-Fi connection with one of my laptops (connects with high...

Problem with a particular Wi-Fi connection with one of my laptops (connects with high...: I'm having a problem like being said on the title. Longer description: I have 2 laptops here, one Asus (which I use more often) and the other one an old bulky Lenovo (less often used, usually only for gaming). There's also 2 different Wi-Fi connections which I could get in...