Windows 10: Problem connecting Surface Pro 4 to Galaxy s7

Discus and support Problem connecting Surface Pro 4 to Galaxy s7 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I connect S7 to surface pro I can see all my files on the phone and the sd card. I can create a new folder on the SD card but when I go to rename... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gunmanivan, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Problem connecting Surface Pro 4 to Galaxy s7

When I connect S7 to surface pro I can see all my files on the phone and the sd card. I can create a new folder on the SD card but when I go to rename it everything goes hay wire. Surface freezes then goes to black screen.
    Tried same thing with windows seven machine and no problem. I know this is slightly obscure but any help is appreciated.

:)

gunmanivan, Jul 4, 2016
  2. OldmanC73 Win User

Microsoft Wireless Adapter

I just bought the Galaxy S9+ and while it connects using the Smart View app the pairing does not remain. Using my Galaxy S7 I have no problems. I do not have a Windows 10 computer so is there another way to update the firmware or can you tell me the current
    version for the 4 Square Windows model?

I see it as V2.0.8350.

Update: I was able to update the firmware to most current V2.0.8372 but now the S7 will not connect at all and the S9+ still doesn't stay connected.

OldmanC73, Jul 4, 2016
Thema:

Problem connecting Surface Pro 4 to Galaxy s7

1. Problem connecting Surface Pro 4 to Galaxy s7 - Similar Threads - Problem connecting Surface

2. Surface Pro 4 - Midi Connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 4 - Midi Connectivity: Surface Pro 4 with clean install & won't recognize midi when plugged in, yet it powers up the devices Arturia MiniLab II nor Zoom R24.I found a Windows driver issue on their website which recommended taking out the Intel Smart Sound Technology driver. This doesn't do it.I've...
  3. Surface Pro 4 - Midi Connectivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 4 - Midi Connectivity: Surface Pro 4 with clean install & won't recognize midi when plugged in, yet it powers up the devices Arturia MiniLab II nor Zoom R24.I found a Windows driver issue on their website which recommended taking out the Intel Smart Sound Technology driver. This doesn't do it.I've...
  4. Surface Pro 4 - Midi Connectivity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Surface Pro 4 USB not connecting to scanner

Surface Pro 4 USB not connecting to scanner: Trying to get a small check scanner connected to a surface pro. When I connect the scanner, the USB doesnt seem to recognize the device. When I plug in a cell phone, the USB recognizes the phone. The scanner is working correcdtly as I plug it into the PC tower next to the...
  6. Surface Pro connection problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Pro connection problem: My surface Pro is not connecting to the internet or showing any connections. Diagnostic check states "Possible problem with wi-fi adaptor" which the fix did not resolve. Thanks in anticipation....
  7. Samsung Galaxy S7 Cannot Connect to my PC.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Samsung Galaxy S7 Cannot Connect to my PC.: I am trying to connect my Samsung Galaxy S7 to my Windows 10 Pro-64 Bit desktop PC, but it isn't showing up in file explorer. It is plugged to the computer via a USB hub, however I don't think that is the problem as my phone still charges. I have my phone's USB settings set...
  8. connecting samsung galaxy s7 hotspot to windows

connecting samsung galaxy s7 hotspot to windows: my dell latitudeE4310 shows the samsung hotspot is detected..but..i can not connect to it......there is no box appearing to enter the hotspot pin. how can i connect the s7 hotspot to this laptop? tx...
  9. Connecting keyboard to surface 4 pro

Connecting keyboard to surface 4 pro: I cannot get my keyboard to connect anymore to my surface pro 4. I re-set to default but this didn't help either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-keyboard-to-surface-4-pro/b51b8035-a4b2-4f33-9640-17bf07822dc9
  10. Connecting dual monitors to Surface Pro 4

Connecting dual monitors to Surface Pro 4: Are there any good tutorials out there on how to do this? Thanks, Nate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-dual-monitors-to-surface-pro-4/d0aea477-10ba-479f-8129-982da2d79ce1