Windows 10: Problem connecting to the internet but being connected

Discus and support Problem connecting to the internet but being connected in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear all; I suddenly started having trouble to connect to the internet. I use a VAIO SVS, running on an updated windows 10. The computer says I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by maurosayar, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Problem connecting to the internet but being connected

Dear all;
    I suddenly started having trouble to connect to the internet. I use a VAIO SVS, running on an updated windows 10. The computer says I am connected, but it actually keeps oscillating between being connected and not. Even when I try to access the internet using VAIO Easy Connect, I don't succeed, even after receiving the message that I can start browsing. My other devices are accessing the same network normally.

The windows diagnose says "The DNS server isn't respondng".

I would appreciate any help on the issue.
    Sincerely,
    Mauro

:)

maurosayar, Dec 6, 2020
  2. quasar923 Win User

internet connection problem- help

my internet connection suddenly failed about 2 days ago. we had to power cycyle the the router and modem. the other computers on the same router network were able to connect. my computer upstairs still had the same problem. i am using my laptop now with the same eathernet connection my computer that doesnt get a connection with and the internet works fine on the laptop. it just randomly stoped working and idk what to do now. the cable is fine because i am able to use the laptop on it and the laptop doesnt get wireless so i know its not the cable. my computer is in the system specs. ive tried setting defualts in bios and that doesnt work either. ive turned my firewall off and that doesnt help either. any suggestions?

quasar923, Dec 6, 2020
  3. internet connection problem

So yeah..this is for a friend,she has 3 computers connected to the router right.
    Her computer,her dads and her brothers.
    The problem is..there all connected and they can access internet fine but her brothers computer can't access internet explorer or mozilla firefox,it shows blank page.
    Any sugguestion on fixing this? he is connected by wireless like his sister but his sister can go on mozilla firefox no problem but he can't.

kurosagi01, Dec 6, 2020
  4. Problem connecting to the internet but being connected

Internet connectivity problems

Hello Walrus,

There can be a number of reasons for no internet connection in Windows, some common reasons that can cause these problems are:

• Corrupted or incompatible drivers.
    • Missing updates.
    • Network connection settings.
    • Hardware or software problems.
    • Inappropriate distance from the router or obstruction.
    • Interference with other devices.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to help you troubleshoot and resolve network connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

Problem connecting to the internet but being connected

1. Problem connecting to the internet but being connected - Similar Threads - Problem connecting internet

2. Internet connection problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet connection problems: I recently started using a VPN. And, it work fine. But when I turn off my computer the VPN is disconnected and I have to connect it once I turn on my computer. No problem. But when I tried to connect to the internet without connecting the VPN, and just use my old connection...
  3. Problems with internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with internet connection: Hi, i have a problem with my internet connection. When i'm trying to play some games like PUBG my internet just dies Not every game, when i play LoL or PoE, its working fine . I still have internet on phone so it's something with pc. On event viewer i'm getting event id 1014,...
  4. Problems with internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with internet connection: Hi, i have a problem with my internet connection. When i'm trying to play some games like PUBG my internet just dies Not every game, when i play LoL or PoE, its working fine . I still have internet on phone so it's something with pc. On event viewer i'm getting event id 1014,...
  5. Internet connection problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet connection problem: Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right subreddit to get help for this but, yesterday my internet was working just fine, after about 5 hours I came back home and my internet didnt work. My PC is connected to the router or modem or whatever that thing is called that was provided...
  6. problem with internet connection

problem with internet connection: IN MY DESKTOP THE INTERNET IS SUDDENLY LOST AND IT SAYS NO CONNECTION. ON THE OTHER HAND I AM USING THIS SAME NETWORK IN MY LAPTOP AND SMARTPHONES WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM. WHEN I RUN TROUBLESHOOTER IT SHOWS "THE REMOTE DEVICE OR RESOURCES WON'T EXCEPT THE CONNECTION." THERE...
  7. Problems with the connection to the internet

Problems with the connection to the internet: I am connected to the internet, but the icon shows not connected. My computer shows "not connected to network" and "wi-fi symbol with asterix", however, I am indeed connected to the internet. Furthermore, it shows a normal wi-fi connected symbol at the Windows 10 log-in...
  8. internet connection problems

internet connection problems: I can connect to the internet through other apps but not through windows 10 apps. Regarding the mail app in windows 10 do I receive mails but I cannot send mails out. When connecting to windows store do I get the following error, Code: 0x80131500 and in Edge do I get this...
  9. problem with internet connection

problem with internet connection: I know that my internet settings are correct but when I click on the Internet Explorer, the tab appears but it is listed on top of the “Start” tab with a small search window revealed below. The web page fails to connect automatically. How can I fix it?...
  10. Problems connecting to the internet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems connecting to the internet: I turned my computer off when browsing on Chrome. When I turned it back on it didn't have wifi. I have used the troubleshooter and done the step's on Microsoft's website. Still nothing. Do you guys know why?...