Windows 10: problem connecting visual studio 2010 and database

Discus and support problem connecting visual studio 2010 and database in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have error when to connect visual studio and database , I tried two windows 10 and 7 but does not solve the problem, its after I search for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hogrnahro, Dec 18, 2016.

1. hogrnahro Win User

problem connecting visual studio 2010 and database

Hi

I have error when to connect visual studio and database , I tried two windows 10 and 7 but does not solve the problem, its after I search for Google and YouTube could not find , two time reinstall Windows 10, 7, same problem

problem connecting visual studio 2010 and database [​IMG]

:)

hogrnahro, Dec 18, 2016

2. Update (KB4041676)

Thank you for the reply. The Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable that you refer to, Is that for Access 2010? I develop using

Visual studio with the access 2007 engine. I am glad that Microsoft will be working on problem. I uninstalled KB4041676 and turned off

updates until this is resolved.

sorokateam, Dec 18, 2016
  3. Windows UPDATE

Same things same event log

Product: Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime (x64) -- A later version of Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime (x64) is already installed.

as i understand it i have visual studio 2015 installed and i am receiving updates for visual studio 2010 which of course is wrong since the later version of these tools for office run time is probably already installed ?

Please note that i installed Visual studio 2010 after visual studio 2015 in my pc , and please don't tell me remove vs 15 and 10 and install in proper order , coz that's gonna a big problem problem connecting visual studio 2010 and database :)

Faisal Sharif, Dec 18, 2016
  4. hogrnahro Win User

Thank www.tenforums.com
    removing office 2016 and reinstall office 2010 , Now in its database work
    thank for tenforum

problem connecting visual studio 2010 and database [​IMG]

hogrnahro, Dec 19, 2016
Thema:

1. problem connecting visual studio 2010 and database - Similar Threads - problem connecting visual

2. Visual C++ 2010 installation problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual C++ 2010 installation problem: hii want to instal visual c++ 2010 and this message is displayed:installation did not succeed.log file:OS Version = 6.2.9200, Platform 2OS Description = Future OS - x64CommandLine = c:\a00d4e4126d889c0fc\Setup.exeTimeZone = Iran Standard TimeInitial LCID = 1065Using...
  3. Need to re-download Visual Studio 2010

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need to re-download Visual Studio 2010: Hi, I need to redownload a very old version of Visual Studio VS 2010 ProfessionalRebuild an old development environment and need to redownload Visual Studio Professional 2010 so that I can recompile some applications. I have visited...
  4. Visual Studio Code problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Visual Studio Code problem: I don't even know how to ask this question, but what's up with lines being crossed out and the word Music being there. How do I turn this off? If I right click it says "replace" or "dismiss". If I choose replace it puts the word Music in there. Why does it even think I want...
  5. Looking for Visual Studio 2010 SP1 x64

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Looking for Visual Studio 2010 SP1 x64: I need Visual Studio 2010 x64 in order to run several programs older xbox games through EA desktop beta. Without it I'm getting a persistent MSVCR100.dll error.Search results for this file on the Microsoft site and older forum posts produce a 404, but I don't think it's been...
  6. Problem with Microsoft Visual Studio

Problem with Microsoft Visual Studio: Hi, Iv'e been getting this error witch i do not know how to fix, so if anybody does please reply, it will help me a lot. So the problem is that, when I want to create a new project or open an project it shows me an error. Error appeared when I open Forms app in Visual...
  7. visual studio 2010 pro msi

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    visual studio 2010 pro msi: I am trying to repackage visual studio 2010 pro using emco msi package builder when this has finished and made the msi file and run it I get “invalid license data reinstall is required” message pops up. How do I correct this. Thank you Mathew...
  8. Having Database connection issue of visual studio in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having Database connection issue of visual studio in windows 10: Hi, I am trying to use visual studio in windows 10 since two years. unfortunately, I am having an issue while using the visual studio of database connection. I have tried many versions such as 2007/2009/2014/2017/2019 in windows 10. Nevertheless all versions work perfectly...
  9. Visual Studio compile problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Visual Studio compile problem: How do you fix a problem where the program cannot find the file for the project when compiling. The setup was default and should be found by Visual Studio, but I get an message box about this. There is no problem with the code, just can't seem to find the file. I can pull the...
  10. IS it support visual studio 2010 and sql 2012 ?

IS it support visual studio 2010 and sql 2012 ?: Hi I am software developer,i currently using win 7 ultimate sp1 ,VS2010 and sql 2012,if u update win 10,it work fine ?or visual studio also need to update 2012 or 2013 ? Regards 33376