Windows 10: Problem connecting work account to device

Discus and support Problem connecting work account to device in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was trying to connect my work account via System Setting -> Access Work or School -> Connect. Then this error came out. I'm not able to connect my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rayson Tan, May 20, 2024.

1. Problem connecting work account to device

I was trying to connect my work account via System Setting -> Access Work or School -> Connect. Then this error came out. I'm not able to connect my work account.

:)

Rayson Tan, May 20, 2024

2. Unable to set up new computer with windows 11 work account

Hi Jose,

I followed your suggested steps but the same thing still happens when I complete the out of the box experience setup.

By the way, the only reason the device was even in the device list was because (as a troubleshooting step) I tried creating a local account and then connecting to my work account to verify that the windows install was working properly. So I'm not surprised I still got the same result Problem connecting work account to device :(

Mattias Flander, May 20, 2024
  3. Hannelore Win User
    Project connect to wireless device issue

Thanks for this suggestion; it's made me realise that I think it might be a problem with my tv after all, because now it won't come up anymore in the list of devices. I better check out some help for this tv; maybe something got turned off by mistake.

Hannelore, May 20, 2024
  4. Vesao Win User

Problem connecting work account to device

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 20, 2024
Thema:

Problem connecting work account to device

1. Problem connecting work account to device - Similar Threads - Problem connecting account

2. Problem connecting work account to device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem connecting work account to device: I was trying to connect my work account via System Setting -> Access Work or School -> Connect. Then this error came out. I'm not able to connect my work account....
  3. Problem connecting work account to device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem connecting work account to device: I was trying to connect my work account via System Setting -> Access Work or School -> Connect. Then this error came out. I'm not able to connect my work account....
  4. Account is connected to work account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account is connected to work account: By accident, I connected this device with my work account and now can't change it back. Is there any way to disconnect them, or is it permanent? I could not disconnect it from where I originally added it....
  5. Account is connected to work account

Account is connected to work account: By accident, I connected this device with my work account and now can't change it back. Is there any way to disconnect them, or is it permanent? I could not disconnect it from where I originally added it....
  6. Sign in problems with connected work account on windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign in problems with connected work account on windows 10: I have a personal account that is admin on the PC, and a school account. The school acccount has student access to the 365 suite, so I want to use it alongside my personal.However connecting my school account to the PC makes it my work account automatically, and windows sign...
  7. Sign in problems with connected work account on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in problems with connected work account on windows 10: I have a personal account that is admin on the PC, and a school account. The school acccount has student access to the 365 suite, so I want to use it alongside my personal.However connecting my school account to the PC makes it my work account automatically, and windows sign...
  8. Sign in problems with connected work account on windows 10

9. problems connecting a device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problems connecting a device: Hi I am having big problems connecting my Satnav to my laptop as it just doesn't show up, I have tried turning off my laptop and back on again , I have tried using a different lead, i've tried using all my USB ports, and I tried uninstalling them and reinstalling them so all...
  10. Unauthorized account and connected device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unauthorized account and connected device: I just discovered while troubleshooting computer problems today that a Microsoft account was created for *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and one (or all) of my devices are connected to this account. I changed the password for the account, logged in, set up two...