Windows 10: Problem detecting audio driver

Discus and support Problem detecting audio driver in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my pc is not installing and detecting audio out put device i tried updating and uninstalling but it's not helpful. what should i do[Original Title:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by chalu shferaw, Apr 13, 2024.

1. Problem detecting audio driver

my pc is not installing and detecting audio out put device i tried updating and uninstalling but it's not helpful. what should i do[Original Title: audio driver]

:)

chalu shferaw, Apr 13, 2024

2. Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Apr 13, 2024
  3. Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 13, 2024
  4. Problem detecting audio driver

Audio Flipping sides problem

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, provide us more information.

• Is the issue is specific to only export stream videos?

• Try playing other videos/audio and let us know the status?
    I appreciate the steps you have performed. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Follow the below steps provided.

Step 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on
      Next
      button.

• Click on Advanced on the Audio troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Audio troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to set the headset as default and check.

• Right click on the on the sound icon on the Windows taskbar.

• Click on Sounds and click on Playback
      tab.

• Click on the headset and set it as default by clicking on the
      Set default button.

• Now click Apply and OK.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 13, 2024
Thema:

Problem detecting audio driver

1. Problem detecting audio driver - Similar Threads - Problem detecting audio

2. Headphones not detecting on audio drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones not detecting on audio drivers.: Hello! I just bought this XW1 headset from Amazon with a dual port splitter and my headset will not detect. I had to run the drivers and see what was wrong but my audio drivers say it's running.I went through the steps of device manager, manually inputting into the high...
  3. Headphones not detecting on audio drivers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones not detecting on audio drivers.: Hello! I just bought this XW1 headset from Amazon with a dual port splitter and my headset will not detect. I had to run the drivers and see what was wrong but my audio drivers say it's running.I went through the steps of device manager, manually inputting into the high...
  4. Problem detecting audio driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem detecting audio driver: my pc is not installing and detecting audio out put device i tried updating and uninstalling but it's not helpful. what should i do[Original Title: audio driver]...
  5. Problem detecting audio driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem detecting audio driver: my pc is not installing and detecting audio out put device i tried updating and uninstalling but it's not helpful. what should i do[Original Title: audio driver]...
  6. Problems with audio device detection.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with audio device detection.: Ok so I have been fighting with this for 3 days straight and im running out of things to try. I have installed a fresh version of win 10 pro on my new build (msi x570 unify, ryzen 5900x, in a phanteks case). My last system was running on msi z97s krait edition. So here's the...
  7. audio driver problem

audio driver problem: i unable to get 64 bits of vedeck hd audio driver and alternate method is realtek hd audio dirver i have successfully install realte hd audio driver still after installing realtek hd audio manager not showing please fix this problem...
  8. Realtek audio drivers are not being detected as a driver

Realtek audio drivers are not being detected as a driver: i recently updated to windows 10 2004 and had no problems for the first 15 days. After that i started to experience crashes for even the smallest task, soon my audio drivers started to crash and a restart would help to get it working again. But after it crashed yesterday it...
  9. Generic audio driver detected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Generic audio driver detected: I have windows 10 home and I was having some issues in playing audio through external devices such as headphones. So I ran troubleshooting process and I got the message "generic audio driver detected". Although now I don't have much problems in playing audio but every time I...
  10. Audio Driver Problems

Audio Driver Problems: My laptop had updated the Windows 10 January update and in that process, it corrupted the preexisting audio driver that I had on my laptop. I have tried uninstalling them and reinstalling them, changing the setting advised by other older posts here and online, and restarting...