Windows 10: problem device driver on fusion 5 tablet

Discus and support problem device driver on fusion 5 tablet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have managed to install all the drivers for this tablet apart from one. it is the himx2051 driver. ive googled it and it appears to be a camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by the666, Mar 21, 2019.

1. the666 Win User

problem device driver on fusion 5 tablet

i have managed to install all the drivers for this tablet apart from one. it is the himx2051 driver. ive googled it and it appears to be a camera driver. ive tried installing all of them but they wont install.

here are some of the details:

ACPI\VEN_HIMX&DEV_2051&SUBSYS_INTL0000
    ACPI\HIMX2051
    *HIMX2051

and ive googled Camera Sensor HM2056 Driver and tried to install all these, too.

:)

the666, Mar 21, 2019

2. fusion 5 taken to long to update Windows 10

Trying to update Windows 10 on my fusion 5 tablet and has been for the last 20 hrs keeps on switching off then comes on with rotating circle and message saying restoring your previous version of Windows why is this can't get into tablet to cancel download.

craig summers rfc, Mar 21, 2019
  3. Error: "SD storage class controller has a driver problem" on tablet running Windows 10

Hi Denis,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your tablet?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?
    • Were you able to see any error code along with the error message of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system that might have resulted in this issue?

If you are able to boot the operating system to desktop, try few of the troubleshooting steps below if not yet tried and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to check if there are any drivers with exclamatory mark in Device Manager.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Device Manager.
    • Check for the drivers with exclamatory mark in yellow triangle.
    • If so, right click on the driver, click on Properties
      and check the device status.

Step 3: I suggest you to you to refer to: Error codes in Device Manager in Windows
    check for the respective error code if found any on the Device Manger and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of SD storage class controller driver problem for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 21, 2019
  4. Jose Est Win User

Can't Reinstall Wacom Tablet Driver

Hi Mae,

The issue your are having is due to missing or corrupt driver.

To resolve your issue, we strongly suggest getting the latest driver and software for your device from the manufacturer's website.

It is also advisable if you can contact the device's support team for assistance.

In the meantime, follow the steps below to try resolve the issue:

1. Go to Device Manager by right-clicking on the windows start button.

2. Find the Wacom Tablet under Human Interface Devices. Right-click and select to uninstall. Remove everything.

3. Unplug the Wacom Tablet

4. Go to Add/Remove Programs by right-clicking on the windows/start menu button and select "Programs and Features."

5. Find the Wacom stuff and uninstall all of it.

6. Open an elevated command prompt by right-clicking on the windows/start menu button and select "Command Line (Admin)."

7. Look for location of Program Files, normally, it's C: drive.

Type the following at the command prompt (including the quotes):

• mklink /j "C:\Program Files\Tablet" "C:\Program Files\Tablet"
    8. Reinstall the latest Wacom drivers from the website.

9. Restart and plug in your Wacom drivers.

10. Go to Services manager (click the start button and type "Services" to bring up the msc panel). Find the Wacom Professional Service item and start it or restart it.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Jose Est, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

1. problem device driver on fusion 5 tablet - Similar Threads - problem device driver

2. Fusion 5 tablet stuck on restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fusion 5 tablet stuck on restart: My tablet is a year old. When I tried to turn it on is says update underway the restarting. It does this over and over. I let it sit hoping it would cycle through but it never stops. I held the power button down with the volume button down to restart but it doesn’t change...
  3. Fusion 5 tablet stuck on restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fusion 5 tablet stuck on restart: My tablet is a year old. When I tried to turn it on is says update underway the restarting. It does this over and over. I let it sit hoping it would cycle through but it never stops. I held the power button down with the volume button down to restart but it doesn’t change...
  4. Fusion 5 Tablet Audio Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fusion 5 Tablet Audio Problem: I have a Fusion 5 Tablet 2019 running windows 10. Following a recent windows update I haven't had any sound on my device. See Device Manager Screenshots below.I haveI have emailed Fusion Support and they advise resetting device. I don't want to loose all my apps and programs...
  5. Fusion 5 Tablet Audio Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fusion 5 Tablet Audio Problem: I have a Fusion 5 Tablet 2019 running windows 10. Following a recent windows update I haven't had any sound on my device. See Device Manager Screenshots below.I haveI have emailed Fusion Support and they advise resetting device. I don't want to loose all my apps and programs...
  6. Fusion 5 Tablet Audio Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Unregister fusion 5 TABLET

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unregister fusion 5 TABLET: Wife just received fusion 5 as a GIFT. She registered the pc in her name.But decided to use her OTHER pc instead. SHE gave me her fusion 5. What do I have to do to register my name on IT. Do NOT want to reset it. FEAR of loosing preprogrammed data.?...
  8. all fusion 5 tablet drivers working apart from the touchscreen

all fusion 5 tablet drivers working apart from the touchscreen: which is odd, because when i calibrate it, it works. it just doesnt seem to work on the desktop. there are already 2 threads on this topic, which i started but since i havent heard a reply for ages, i thought id start a fresh topic. 137560
  9. Windows 10 fusion 5 tablet stuck at restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 fusion 5 tablet stuck at restart: Seriously, all I did was restart the device and it is now stuck in the restart screen. About the only thing I use it for is to play amazon music in my bathroom. What gives and how to fix it? The thing is a brick right now....
  10. having problems with my touch screen on fusion 5 tablet

having problems with my touch screen on fusion 5 tablet: the touchscreen seems to be going crazy. ive installed all the drivers and the pointer is moving in the opposite direction. it is also registering two fingers when ive only got one on the screen. what can be wrong, all the drivers are installed correctly and it has a clean...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fusion 5 tablet drivers

2. fusion 5 tablet driver file download

3. ACPI\VEN_HIMX&DEV_2051&SUBSYS_INTL0000 driver

4. ACPI\VEN_HIMX&DEV_2051&SUBSYS_INTL0000 ACPI\HIMX2051 *HIMX2051,
  5. ACPI\VEN_HIMX&DEV_2051&SUBSYS_INTL0000,
  6. fusion tab usb driver,
  7. screen not list in device manager fusion 5,
  8. ACPI\VEN_HIMX&DEV_2051&SUBSYS_INTL0000 fusion 5,
  9. tablet fusion 5 recovery,
  10. uion tablet not recognised windows 10,
  11. fusion 5 10 tablet,