Windows 10: problem discovering and pairing logitech bluetooth mouse to Windows 10

Discus and support problem discovering and pairing logitech bluetooth mouse to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; See subject line... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lorne Greenfield, May 23, 2020.

1. problem discovering and pairing logitech bluetooth mouse to Windows 10

See subject line

:)

Lorne Greenfield, May 23, 2020
  2. Ztruker Win User

Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard

Testing a Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard, Model LXH-JME8002B.
    Manage Bluetooth Devices finds the Lenovo Bluetooth Mouse and when I click PAIR I get Connected then Paired, but the mouse pointer will not move. I've tried this and without my Wireless Logitech mouse connected.

With the Wireless Logitech mouse removed, I can move the mouse pointer with the touchpad but the supposedly paired BT Mouse can't. With it connected I can move it with the Logitech mouse but not the Lenovo BT mouse.

Does not see the Lenovo Bluetooth Keyboard at all.

I'm at build 10074, updated last evening from 10061.

Everything in Device Manager looks copacetic:

problem discovering and pairing logitech bluetooth mouse to Windows 10 [​IMG]

Manage Bluetooth Devices looks right for the mouse as well:

problem discovering and pairing logitech bluetooth mouse to Windows 10 [​IMG]

This is my first try with a Bluetooth device.

My Specs are filled in.

Ztruker, May 23, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Pairing Issue with Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 Mouse on windows 10

Old title: Bluetooth Pairing Issue

I have a Lenovo Thinkpad model 20BX005GUS with Windows Pro 10 and can't get it to discover the Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse. The mouse comes up under Bluetooth as a paring option but then says it's not discoverable when I try to pair them. Any suggestions?
    Have tried all the suggestions on Microsofts Support site and no luck. Thanks!

James G Patton, May 23, 2020
  4. quintilis Win User

problem discovering and pairing logitech bluetooth mouse to Windows 10

Bluetooth: devices discovered but unable to be paired

Hi all.

My setup:

Windows 10 Home 10.0.16299 64-bit

CPU: Intel i5-2400 3.1GHz

Motherboard: Asus P8 H67-M Pro (B3 revision)

BIOS: American Megatrends 0806 Feb 11

RAM: 16Gb

Bluetooth USB dongle: Cambridge Silicon Radio Bluetooth 4.0

My problem:

I recently bought and tried to connect a pair of (Edifier W800BT) Bluetooth headphones to my Windows 10 desktop.

The headphones were detected by the computer, but, when I tried to <Add device>, it repeatedly failed.

I had another set of (Logitech) Bluetooth headphones that were already paired. I tried them, and they still worked fine.

I then unpaired the Logitech headphones. Made no difference (to my Edifier connection problem), but I discovered I could no longer pair the Logitechs either. In fact, I tried several other Bluetooth devices
    (phone, speaker) with the same result – the computer would discover/recognize the devices, but would be unable to add (pair with) them. So I’d made things worse.

I checked (in Device Manager) for the latest Bluetooth drivers, and made sure Bluetooth Support Service and Bluetooth Handsfree Service were set to <Automatic>. Still no luck.

I don't use the drivers (on the disc) that came with the Bluetooth dongle as they cause the Windows 10 Bluetooth toggle switch to disappear altogether.

This is what I see in Device Manager:

problem discovering and pairing logitech bluetooth mouse to Windows 10 1415e44f-f5af-4764-bc19-8478c0e8408b?upload=true.jpg

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

quintilis, May 23, 2020
Thema:

problem discovering and pairing logitech bluetooth mouse to Windows 10

1. problem discovering and pairing logitech bluetooth mouse to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - problem discovering pairing

2. Bluetooth mouse paired but not connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth mouse paired but not connected.: I have my Bluetooth mouse works on other devices but not working on my laptop. it's pairing successfully but then I don't have connect option.other Bluetooth devices is working perfectly only the mouse not connecting.I tried usual solutions like updating and removing the...
  3. Bluetooth mouse paired but not connected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth mouse paired but not connected.: I have my Bluetooth mouse works on other devices but not working on my laptop. it's pairing successfully but then I don't have connect option.other Bluetooth devices is working perfectly only the mouse not connecting.I tried usual solutions like updating and removing the...
  4. Logitech Bluetooth keyboard paired but not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech Bluetooth keyboard paired but not working: August 14, 2020 I have a blue tooth K380 Logitech keyboard. It says it is paired, but it is not working. Any ideas of what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-bluetooth-keyboard-paired-but-not-working/375955ae-664a-4bb3-84d7-41cdcbe96667
  5. Ps4 Bluetooth won’t discover and connect while pairing

Ps4 Bluetooth won’t discover and connect while pairing: Hi so i have this problem where i cannot connect my Gamepad controller which is a Dualshock4 wireless Playstation Controller. It used to work when i pair it with bluetooth on my computer but now the device is not discoverable on my computer. The controller bluetooth is ok...
  6. Bluetooth mouse paired but will not connect

Bluetooth mouse paired but will not connect: I have a Dell WM615 bluetooth mouse that was working perfectly up until a couple of weeks ago. It is now found by the laptop, and says it is paired, but it does not connect and is inoperative. I've tried some of the usual fixes such as removing it from device manager,...
  7. Can't Pair Bluetooth Mouse To Windows 10!

Can't Pair Bluetooth Mouse To Windows 10!: Hey, Problem Can't pair mouses via Bluetooth. Story I had a problem with my MX Master 2S so in the Bluetooth menu I clicked on "remove device". Now I can't pair it any more (and I don't have the dongle). I press on the EasySwitch, light is blinking, "MX Master 2S" pop...
  8. Bluetooth pairing problems

Bluetooth pairing problems: My laptop is not pair with any bluetooth device. It doesn't pair any of my cell phones, it doesn't pair with my ipad, it doesn't pair anything. I use windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-pairing-problems/3a20f2d9-df75-452f-8d34-8f73b2760cb0
  9. bluetooth pairing problem

bluetooth pairing problem: I have a Microsoft mobile mouse which worked fine until suddenly my Microsoft Surface Book could not find it to pair. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-pairing-problem/11aefc51-65bd-49e9-ba46-14ce301ebc97
  10. Windows 10 Logitech Mouse problems

Windows 10 Logitech Mouse problems: Windows Nano mouse (possibly 2009, with wireless Nano receiver) erratic, sticks or disappears in Windows 10. Useable but distracting. Any suggestions please?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech unifying receiver windows drivers windows 10

2. cant pair my logitech mouse to my windows 10 desktop