Windows 10: Problem Download Mails

Discus and support Problem Download Mails in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi my windows mail has stopped downloading new mail what should I do [Original Title: mail]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by junejohnson2, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Problem Download Mails

hi my windows mail has stopped downloading new mail

what should I do

[Original Title: mail]

:)

junejohnson2, Oct 20, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Problem Download Mails :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 20, 2018
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Oct 20, 2018
  4. Hitman Win User

Problem Download Mails

E mail problem

Hello
    This is a weird thing going on with my wife's e mail a little hard to explain.
    We are with time.Warner/spectrum
    I have asked at there sites and searched on lone put no real info.
    Windows 10 e mail app is Windows live mail

Ok here we go
    I set it all up ports and security and ports it is all working
    DownLoads the required folders sends and recieves mail all is good.
    It will be working for days even weeks and then all of a sudden the whole account is gone.
    All folders emails saved and deleted all gone.
    This have happened a few times now at least 4 or 5 times 2 times in the last month.

Is there a virus or malware or something that is doing this. ?
    Every time it has happened I do change the password.
    She has another account with verizon that still works and have np with.

Any suggestions or advise please
    Thaks
    Ruben

Hitman, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

Problem Download Mails

1. Problem Download Mails - Similar Threads - Problem Download Mails

2. Problems downloading emails received in Yahoo into Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems downloading emails received in Yahoo into Windows Mail: I have a Windows 11 laptop and use the Windows Mail app. Within Mail I have linked several email accounts, one of which is my Yahoo account. All my email accounts work fine within Mail, except for my Yahoo account. Approx. 50% of the time, the message is not downloaded from...
  3. Problems downloading emails received in Yahoo into Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems downloading emails received in Yahoo into Windows Mail: I have a Windows 11 laptop and use the Windows Mail app. Within Mail I have linked several email accounts, one of which is my Yahoo account. All my email accounts work fine within Mail, except for my Yahoo account. Approx. 50% of the time, the message is not downloaded from...
  4. mail problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mail problem: all of my incoming mail is not going to my inbox but instead is going to my Archive folder don't know how to fix. I also get a message saying Account setting are out=of=date. Not sure what they are talking about. I am using Yahoo for my mail...
  5. Problems with Yahoo Mail and can't download Spybot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with Yahoo Mail and can't download Spybot: Over the past several days, certain websites especially Yahoo! Mail have been slow in loading. I can't use my Yahoo! Mail account at all. Either it doesn't load, or I can't open messages, or I can't delete messages. I haven't been able to really use it in at least two days....
  6. Problem with Mail

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with Mail: A couple of days ago I found out that PDF files would not be displayed in Windows Mail. I deleted and re-installed the app and yesterday I updated to 2004 but nothing has changed. It's worth to mention that the account I am using is a gmail account and that everything is...
  7. Windows Mail not downloading mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Mail not downloading mail: I have 4 accounts added to Windows mail. They have downloaded some mail at one point (I only started using it yesterday) so it seems the passwords are fine, but when I click refresh, it says they're all up to date. instead when I log into the accounts I see emails there...
  8. Mail problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail problems: For the last few weeks, my accounts on Windows Mail have not been downloading my mail, or at least not in a timely manner...sometimes 12 hours after it's been sent. My mail on my phone works like normal, and opening my mail accounts thru my server work, but Windows Mail...
  9. Problem Downloading/Installing Windows Mail & Calendar App

in Browsers and Email
    Problem Downloading/Installing Windows Mail & Calendar App: I am currently running Win 10 Insider Preview 17882 Latest build. it seems that Windows Mail & Calendar App is not automatically downloaded and installed with build 17882. I'm not sure about earlier builds. I use Mail & Calendar on another computer with Windows 10 Pro and it...
  10. mail problem

in Browsers and Email
    mail problem: Hi, I am new here. Just got my ASUS Win 10 computer. I made a mistake setting up my Microsoft Account. It asked to register for a Microsoft account and I put my RoadRunner email and then put in a password that I thought was for Windows. I tried to delete this but I understand...