Windows 10: problem downloading any apps on windows 10

Discus and support problem downloading any apps on windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hi people, thanks for reading got a issue with my windows 10 laptop. im having major issues with the microsoft store updating any app or downloading... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JordanQuinn92, Sep 22, 2019.

1. problem downloading any apps on windows 10

hi people, thanks for reading

got a issue with my windows 10 laptop.

im having major issues with the microsoft store updating any app or downloading new ones.

ive tried

1. dism / sfc

2. wsreset

3. used a fresh profile / local admin

4. removed and installed the store and all windows apps via powershell. getting the same error when installing any apps

5. started relevant services and renamed software distribution folder

6. changed permissions on windowsapps folder - made myself owner

something unexpected happened.

Code: 0x80073CFE

so i tried installing an app on another device (usb) and worked fine

i tried to move the app via settings and got the same error message!

tried changing default device for installing new apps and apps installed fine!

therefore im presuming theres some sort of issue with me saving to this folder on the local drive,

can anyone help?

:)

JordanQuinn92, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Sep 22, 2019
  3. t_ski Win User
    $.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown problem downloading any apps on windows 10 :(

t_ski, Sep 22, 2019
  4. puma99dk| Win User

problem downloading any apps on windows 10

Windows 10 forgets default apps

I have noticed like not 5mins ago that Winamp just got kicked out of my default apps list in Windows 10 Pro.
    I installed this installation not max 3 weeks ago with fresh downloaded Windows 10 Pro using Microsoft Media Creation Tool, is there a way to fix this bcs I using sfc /scannow don't do a lot for me and I have run it before on this installation.

Before u ask, I have fully updated my Windows 10 with all non-insider/beta updates.

The only thing I have disabled is the uac prompt that popup when u need admin for applications to run bcs it's simply annoying.

I don't remember having all these problems with Windows 8.1 Pro when i was using that and I am really thinking about going back so I can have "fully control" over Windows again with like disabling all the admin crap bcs I feel like it's messing more up and makes things less useful in Windows 10 with all these small problems I have and I read a lot of ppl having problems with various things time and time again where they needed to reinstall Win10 over and over to get it to work fully.

Any advice on how I can get Windows 10 to just work as a "daily driver" without all these small annoying things? *Frown problem downloading any apps on windows 10 :(

puma99dk|, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

problem downloading any apps on windows 10

1. problem downloading any apps on windows 10 - Similar Threads - problem downloading apps

2. Cant download any apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download any apps: Every time i try to download an app from the web or Microsoft store it asks for my pin and to sign in, which I do, than it gives me the "OX80048823 Error" and will not download any app. I've "sent feedback" numerous times but nothing. Help?...
  3. Cant download any apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant download any apps: Every time i try to download an app from the web or Microsoft store it asks for my pin and to sign in, which I do, than it gives me the "OX80048823 Error" and will not download any app. I've "sent feedback" numerous times but nothing. Help?...
  4. Cant download any apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. App download problem

App download problem: I am cleaning up and adopting a 4 year old HP with W10. The previous owner did not maintain it well. My last problem is downloading apps from the MS store. When trying to download any app, it gives this error message. "This file does not have an app associated with it for...
  6. Windows 10 App Store wont download any app.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 App Store wont download any app.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ansafrahim [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kjt1pq/windows_10_app_store_wont_download_any_app/
  7. problem in microsoft store are not downloading and installing any app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    problem in microsoft store are not downloading and installing any app: I have a problem in to downloading and installing any apps from microsoft store... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-microsoft-store-are-not-downloading-and/6caaa835-a206-4382-9f2b-640cdbee316e
  8. Problem with apps downloading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem with apps downloading: I go to the Microsoft Store, click on the app but it won’t be downloaded! I get the error code 0x803FB005. My actions include reseting the Store and reinstalling the Store. However, the problem is not fixed....
  9. App download problem

App download problem: I'm trying to install a app on my laptop from the Microsoft Store and it's comimg up at as Unauthorized! What if anything can I do??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-download-problem/438c0400-b5f7-468a-a116-477150a03e4c
  10. Problem with downloading apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with downloading apps: I have a problem with downloading apps to my laptop. I cannot download them at all, anu apps. I have Surface 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-downloading-apps/34293bfa-58c0-4b6a-bac1-00c4181e656e