Windows 10: Problem Downloading app on Nokia Lumia520

Discus and support Problem Downloading app on Nokia Lumia520 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I need to download a Lewei drone X Pro app from the Microsoft store on my Nokia cell phone. When I find the app showing on the Nokia, I login to my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JohnCPR, Dec 3, 2018.

1. JohnCPR Win User

Problem Downloading app on Nokia Lumia520

I need to download a Lewei drone X Pro app from the Microsoft store on my Nokia cell phone. When I find the app showing on the Nokia, I login to my account. Then I am asked where to install it with the only options provided are two of my PCs. My Microsoft account lists the Nokia phone but when I select on the Nokia to list other alternatives than the PCs, no Nokia is provided as an alternative.

What do I do to include the Nokia as an alternative installation device to install the app?

:)

JohnCPR, Dec 3, 2018

2. Unable to download Updates on my Lumia520

Hi,

Unable to download Apps-Games Updates on my Lumia520, its showing "There has been a problem completing your request. Try again later.

Error code : c101b000"
    Please help..

NARENDAR TULA, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Dec 3, 2018
  4. raheelbs Win User

Microsoft to Acquire Nokia's Devices & Services Business

The Chief Executive of Nokia Stephen Elop will step aside and return to Microsoft, his position at Microsoft is not yet disclosed but it is being rumored that Mr. Elop will be signed as the CEO for Microsoft once Ballmer hands in his resignation in the coming year.

As demands grow weak for Nokia’s mobile devices the company is faced with cash-flow problems. It has lost a majority of its market share to Apple and Samsung.
    "It's a bold step into the future - a win-win for employees, shareholders and consumers of both companies," Microsoft's outgoing CEO, Steve Ballmer, said in a statement.

Source: Microsoft to Acquire Nokia for $7.2 Billion

raheelbs, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Problem Downloading app on Nokia Lumia520 - Similar Threads - Problem Downloading app

2. Problem on Nokia Lumia 550

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem on Nokia Lumia 550: When i try installing something its just gets the install button grey and wont do anything.And if i go into the browser its just blank and nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-on-nokia-lumia-550/56c21282-af97-4ea0-8690-572b8ea72a91
  3. Problem on Nokia Lumia 550

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem on Nokia Lumia 550: When i try installing something its just gets the install button grey and wont do anything.And if i go into the browser its just blank and nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-on-nokia-lumia-550/56c21282-af97-4ea0-8690-572b8ea72a91
  4. Problem on Nokia Lumia 550

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. App download problem

App download problem: I am cleaning up and adopting a 4 year old HP with W10. The previous owner did not maintain it well. My last problem is downloading apps from the MS store. When trying to download any app, it gives this error message. "This file does not have an app associated with it for...
  6. Problem with apps downloading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem with apps downloading: I go to the Microsoft Store, click on the app but it won’t be downloaded! I get the error code 0x803FB005. My actions include reseting the Store and reinstalling the Store. However, the problem is not fixed....
  7. App download problem

App download problem: I'm trying to install a app on my laptop from the Microsoft Store and it's comimg up at as Unauthorized! What if anything can I do??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-download-problem/438c0400-b5f7-468a-a116-477150a03e4c
  8. Nokia Mobile Phone Windows Problem.

Nokia Mobile Phone Windows Problem.: I have a nokia 550 mobile phone and a few days ago- I lost all of my contacts and now have 5 contacts from my outlook account. I have spoken to a few people who have told me I cannot get my old contacts back. Can anyone offer any help and advice. This problem only happened...
  9. Problem with downloading apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with downloading apps: I have a problem with downloading apps to my laptop. I cannot download them at all, anu apps. I have Surface 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-downloading-apps/34293bfa-58c0-4b6a-bac1-00c4181e656e
  10. Nokia phone usb internet connection problem!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Nokia phone usb internet connection problem!: Hi, Last night i upgraded to Win 10 Edu 64 from win 8.1 Pro 64. Everything working fine except the internet. I use my phone as a modem to connect to internet via USB. On all previous versions it worked well. But on win 10 it detects my phone. But when i click on "CONNECT...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apps lumia520 download