Windows 10: Problem downloading Forza Motorsport 7 from Microsoft Store

Discus and support Problem downloading Forza Motorsport 7 from Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a problem downloading Forza Motorsport 7 from the Microsoft Store. The download starts about 99Gb. When the download is halfway, the computers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TygoDijkgraaf, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Problem downloading Forza Motorsport 7 from Microsoft Store

I have a problem downloading Forza Motorsport 7 from the Microsoft Store.

The download starts about 99Gb. When the download is halfway, the computers gets very slow and eventually restarts.

After starting the download again from the Microsoft Store, the download size is increased to 140Gb and the download resumes.

It never gets to the end of the download.

I am unable to download the game I have purchased.

I have tried all troubleshooting options wsreset, etc.. Nothing resolves this problem.

I can download and install other apps from the Microsoft Store.

Please advise how I can download and install my purchased game.

:)

TygoDijkgraaf, Jun 5, 2020

2. Forza Motorsport 7 for PC

Hi David,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to run Forza Motorsport 7

on your Windows 10 device. For us to properly assist you and provide an accurate resolution, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you getting any error messages when you're trying to run Forza Motorsport 7?
    • Are you having the same issue with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Note: Forza Motorsport 7 is an Xbox Play Anywhere Title which you can play both on Xbox One and Windows 10 computer.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Rezboa Win User
    Microsoft Store not showing Forza Motorsport 7

I am trying to re-download the game because my computer was reset. When I go to the Microsoft store, it says Forza Motorsport 7 is not listed. It shows the previous installments but not the latest game. It shows up when you go to the store in a web browser,
    but it does not show up for me on my Store app. Why is this and how can I fix it, I really want to enjoy my expensive purchase of the game. This is highly frustrating.

Rezboa, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Problem downloading Forza Motorsport 7 from Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store not showing Forza Motorsport 7

Hi Rez,

Server error is one of the possible reasons why Forza Motorsport 7 is not listed in Microsoft Store. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you perform the solutions below:

Solution 1: Sign out your profile from the Microsoft Store.

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on
      Microsoft account that you are currently signed in to the Store with.
    • Click/tap on the Microsoft account again.
    • Click/tap on the Sign out link.

Solution 2: Perform a clean boot on your computer. Refer to the link below for the steps:

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Solution 3: Sign in your account from the Microsoft Store.

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on
      Sign in.

After performing the all the solutions, kindly check the game from Windows Store and try to download the game.

Kindly provide us an update, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Problem downloading Forza Motorsport 7 from Microsoft Store

1. Problem downloading Forza Motorsport 7 from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Problem downloading Forza

2. forza motorsport 7 not downloading to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza motorsport 7 not downloading to PC: In the Microsoft store it shows i own Forza Motorsport 7. whenever i try to download it i get an error message. i have tried resetting the store and other recommended steps and nothing seems to work....
  3. forza motorsport 7 not downloading to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forza motorsport 7 not downloading to PC: In the Microsoft store it shows i own Forza Motorsport 7. whenever i try to download it i get an error message. i have tried resetting the store and other recommended steps and nothing seems to work....
  4. Forza Motorsport 7 crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Motorsport 7 crash: I've just installed the game, it crashes right after the intro plays, and you get to select the gender of your avatar, I've tried to reinstall the game already and it doesn't help, any help would be appreciated...
  5. Forza motorsport 7 not really launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza motorsport 7 not really launching: I Recently purchased Forza motorsport 7. Every time I try to launch it, it starts but Just sits in a black screen despite my computer being perfectly capable of running it. I have watch countless videos and read articles but nothing seems to work. It would be great if someone...
  6. Forza Motorsport 7 On Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7 On Windows 10.: I was trying to download the trial version of the Forza Motorsport 7 game from the Microsoft store but when I clicked download, it only gave me the option to download onto my Xbox and not my computer. Does anyone know if the game is unavailable or if I need to do something to...
  7. Forza Motorsport 7 install broken in Microsoft Store - need help!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Motorsport 7 install broken in Microsoft Store - need help!: This is a repost of my issue as described on the Forza support system, I am reposting here as I believe this to be an issue with the Microsoft Store rather than being in their domain. Ticket in question can be found here:...
  8. Forza motorsport 7 not downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza motorsport 7 not downloading: Hi , whenever i try and install forza motorsport7 , after a few gb of downloading i get the following error: THIS JUST HAPPENS WITH FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 ALL OTHER APPS DOWNLOAD FINE FOR ME Give us a few minutes Something went wrong at our end. Wait a bit, then try it again....
  9. Forza Motorsport 7 not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7 not loading: Using Dell Alienware (Windows 10) gaming laptop I have been playing Forza Motorsport 7 for a while. It has for some reason decided not to load up. Having started the loading sequence it gets to the part where you have to press enter and the little loading wheel spins and...
  10. Forza Motorsport 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7: Using Dell Alienware (Windows 10) gaming laptop I have been playing Forza Motorsport 7 for a while. It has for some reason decides not to load up. having started the loading sequence it gets to the part where you have to press enter and the little loading wheel spins and...