Windows 10: Problem downloading Halo: Reach MCC edition purchased from Microsoft Store on PC

Discus and support Problem downloading Halo: Reach MCC edition purchased from Microsoft Store on PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Receive a Halo Reach Key for my birthday and proceeded to activate game on Microsoft store on my Windows 10 computer with said key. However when I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BrokVoekler, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Problem downloading Halo: Reach MCC edition purchased from Microsoft Store on PC

Receive a Halo Reach Key for my birthday and proceeded to activate game on Microsoft store on my Windows 10 computer with said key. However when I click "Install on my devices", I am told that I do not have any applicable devices linked to my Microsoft accout. I proceed to link my user account on my pc to a Microsoft account by follow the directions given to me by the help page linked with the message, but it did nothing to help my issue. If there is not a clear way to resolve this issue, I would like a refund for the game, please.

:)

BrokVoekler, Dec 27, 2019

2. Halo MCC purchase

I bought the MCC a while ago on xbox via the store as a digital purchase. As far as I'm aware, both xbox and pc use the same Microsoft store (not an xbox store and a Microsoft store separately). That being said, will I be able to download the MCC on pc
    when it's released Dec 3rd?

I TeRMiiNaTe x, Dec 27, 2019
  3. xAmorfide Win User
    Halo MCC PC

Hi,

I know Halo MCC (specifically Reach), will be released on December 3rd, 2019. Is there a specific time this will be released?

xAmorfide, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Problem downloading Halo: Reach MCC edition purchased from Microsoft Store on PC

Halo MCC in windows store can not find Halo Reach

Halo MCC in windows store can not find Halo Reach, my version is chinese, it saids `遗失内容 ---- 游戏内容尚未安装或尚未下载完成` translate to english is ` Missing/Lost Content -----Game content is not install yet or not finish download yet `

Problem downloading Halo: Reach MCC edition purchased from Microsoft Store on PC 961ce7b7-8492-4e42-b5eb-670aa0b145d0?upload=true.png

John Smith King, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Problem downloading Halo: Reach MCC edition purchased from Microsoft Store on PC

1. Problem downloading Halo: Reach MCC edition purchased from Microsoft Store on PC - Similar Threads - Problem downloading Halo

2. Problems when downloading halo mcc on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems when downloading halo mcc on pc: Since yesterday i've been having issues downloading this game from the Microsoft Store.And when i try to download halo mcc it doesn't even try to download and gives this 2 error codes : "0x803FB107" , "0x80070424".So i looked up a lot of other topics where people had the same...
  3. Problems when downloading halo mcc on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems when downloading halo mcc on pc: Since yesterday i've been having issues downloading this game from the Microsoft Store.And when i try to download halo mcc it doesn't even try to download and gives this 2 error codes : "0x803FB107" , "0x80070424".So i looked up a lot of other topics where people had the same...
  4. Problems when downloading halo mcc on pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Halo MCC "Download DLC" Problem

Halo MCC "Download DLC" Problem: I have had the Halo MCC for a while on Xbox and recently got a gaming laptop. I have successfully downloaded it, but anytime I try to play multiplayer or the campaigns it tells me to download the corresponding game DLC. I have downloaded everything and the "Change Installed...
  6. Unable to download Halo MCC on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Halo MCC on PC: Hi, I am unable to download the Halo MCC on my PC through Xbox Beta app and Microsoft Store. Whenever I start my downloading of the Halo MCC which includes Halo Reach, Halo CE and Halo 2:Anniversary currently, nothing gets downloaded because of the following errors - 1....
  7. Problem downloading Halo: Reach MCC Edition purchased from Microsoft Store on PC

Problem downloading Halo: Reach MCC Edition purchased from Microsoft Store on PC: I received a Halo Reach key for my birthday and proceeded to activate the game in the Microsoft store on my Windows 10 computer with that key. However, when I click "Install on my devices", I am told that I do not have any applicable device linked to my Microsoft account. I...
  8. Halo MCC in windows store can not find Halo Reach

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo MCC in windows store can not find Halo Reach: Halo MCC in windows store can not find Halo Reach, my version is chinese, it saids `遗失内容 ---- 游戏内容尚未安装或尚未下载完成` translate to english is ` Missing/Lost Content -----Game content is not install yet or not finish download yet ` [ATTACH]...
  9. Halo MCC PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo MCC PC: Hi, I know Halo MCC (specifically Reach), will be released on December 3rd, 2019. Is there a specific time this will be released? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-mcc-pc/442fce9a-8f5c-4478-957e-272a56163adc
  10. Halo MCC purchase

Halo MCC purchase: I bought the MCC a while ago on xbox via the store as a digital purchase. As far as I'm aware, both xbox and pc use the same Microsoft store (not an xbox store and a Microsoft store separately). That being said, will I be able to download the MCC on pc when it's released Dec...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mcc windows store problems