Windows 10: Problem downloading MS Word Play after uninstalling it.

Discus and support Problem downloading MS Word Play after uninstalling it. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I uninstalled Word Play because it didn't install correctly. It won't let me download again because it says I own it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DonnaHepler, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Problem downloading MS Word Play after uninstalling it.

I uninstalled Word Play because it didn't install correctly. It won't let me download again because it says I own it.

:)

DonnaHepler, Jun 8, 2020
  2. erocker Win User

Win7 SP1 ready MS Download Centre

Aren't they all listed as evaluation copies untill you activate them?

erocker, Jun 8, 2020
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Problem downloading MS Word Play after uninstalling it. :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Problem downloading MS Word Play after uninstalling it.

Microsoft Indic Keyboard in not transliterating in MS Word

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• Is the issue specific to MS Word 2016 or does it happen on all the applications?

If the issue is specific to MS Word, I suggest you check if there are any updates pushed for Word and install them. Click on
    Help at the top and check for updates.

If you already have an updated version of Word already, you may go through
    Hindi Indic Input 3 - User Guide and check if that helps.

If the issue persists, you may use Translate text into
    a different language
    as an alternative.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Problem downloading MS Word Play after uninstalling it.

1. Problem downloading MS Word Play after uninstalling it. - Similar Threads - Problem downloading Word

2. Problem using Ms Words

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem using Ms Words: I renewed the MS subscription but when i open words, i keep getting an error message stating my subscription has expired. I need assistance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-using-ms-words/321113b0-68e8-4c44-9f7e-b54b9c03b41e
  3. Problem using Ms Words

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem using Ms Words: I renewed the MS subscription but when i open words, i keep getting an error message stating my subscription has expired. I need assistance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-using-ms-words/321113b0-68e8-4c44-9f7e-b54b9c03b41e
  4. Problem using Ms Words

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. MS Word spacing between words problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Word spacing between words problem: Help! My associate edits our MS Word document on his newish Apple Mac system and everything looks fine. But he sends me the file and the spacing between the words is messed up and many words are crammed together on my not-so-new version of MS Word. Is there a cure for...
  6. MS Word spacing between words problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Word spacing between words problem: Help! My associate edits our MS Word document on his newish Apple Mac system and everything looks fine. But he sends me the file and the spacing between the words is messed up and many words are crammed together on my not-so-new version of MS Word. Is there a cure for...
  7. MS Word spacing between words problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. MS Store can't uninstall/play game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MS Store can't uninstall/play game: [ATTACH] Hi! I downloaded Sea of Thieves and i played it a lot, i had a new problem, i couldn't downloaded anything, then i deleted the Registry for D:\WindowsApps, while the SoT was installed, now the MS Store thinks, that the Game is installed, but its not reserved any...
  9. Problem with ms word

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Problem with ms word: Today while I was typing in word windows 10 tge contents started to blur, I scrolled down and texts became even more blurier than before. I closed and refreshed and checked again but the same problem i don't know what to do . Please say some suggestions....
  10. MS Word issue after updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Word issue after updates: Since the MS updates I have had nothing but problems with MS Word opening upon start-up, extremely slow copy/past if at all Can someone just give me some bullet points for ease of access to rectify this. This should not be happening. Thanks...