Windows 10: Problem downloading programs...

Discus and support Problem downloading programs... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft.. I've bought this computer for my parents, but after i had set all the 'normal settings' and i afterwards wan't to download something... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by kevz1234, Nov 11, 2018.

1. kevz1234 Win User

Problem downloading programs...

Hey Microsoft..

I've bought this computer for my parents, but after i had set all the 'normal settings' and i afterwards wan't to download something from the internet for instance google chrome, i get a message that im only allowed to install apps from the Microsoft App. Can this be fixed? I don't want to download anything from the Microsoft app... Either then i try to open the Microsoft app, i can't.. no clue why…. I hope for a solution..

Best wishes

Kevz1234

:)

kevz1234, Nov 11, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Problem downloading programs...

Problem with downloaded programs.

Hi,

I apologize for the delay in response.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to
    run the program in Compatibility mode and check if it helps, please

follow the below steps:

1) Right click on the Program

2) Click on Properties

3) Click on Compatibility tab

4) Select Run this program in compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Problem downloading programs...

1. Problem downloading programs... - Similar Threads - Problem downloading programs

2. Can't download a program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download a program: I am trying to download a program and it won't let me because I get the can't find the app in the app store box.I have already checked and I am not in Windows 11 Home S modeI went through the process of making sure the apps allowed is set to "allow from anywhere"What else can...
  3. Can't download a program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download a program: I am trying to download a program and it won't let me because I get the can't find the app in the app store box.I have already checked and I am not in Windows 11 Home S modeI went through the process of making sure the apps allowed is set to "allow from anywhere"What else can...
  4. Program Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program Problems: So lately, I have been having problems with a program that will just not uninstall, which is VirtualBox.And I tried 3 ways, doing it on Settings, then doing it on Control Panel, then I tried it on Safe Mode.The uninstaller on Normal Mode would just roll back, and Safe Mode...
  5. Program Problems

Program Problems: So lately, I have been having problems with a program that will just not uninstall, which is VirtualBox.And I tried 3 ways, doing it on Settings, then doing it on Control Panel, then I tried it on Safe Mode.The uninstaller on Normal Mode would just roll back, and Safe Mode...
  6. Defaut downloading program

Defaut downloading program: long story short,im tryna download files from my opera gx onto idm Internet Download Manager but the problem is before that i used to download files with fdm Free Download Manager now everytime i try to download a file opera gx asks me to open free download manager which i...
  7. Problem With A Program

Problem With A Program: I have recently installed Zookaware, for PC clean up. But it was not that much great to use in my case scenario. So I uninstalled it. But now when I right click on something on desktop, it shows a option, "Shred With Zookaware" or "Uninstall with Zookaware". What should I do...
  8. Program downloading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program downloading: Hello, I cannot download any of programs from Internet to PC. GoogleChrome, just block download. With message "File download is blocked by the security settings of your computer." Internet Explorer and Edge download. But Windows not starting program....
  9. missing downloaded program.

in Windows 10 Support
    missing downloaded program.: Hi I have just started using windows 10 on a new PC. I have tried to download an anti virus program. It downloads and installs (well it appears to) but the program is not there when finished. Not in the programs lists or on 'remove programs' either. I cant find any way of...
  10. Problems downloading software in programs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems downloading software in programs on Windows 10: Hello everyone, I immediately upgraded to Windows 10 the day the OS launched, and after a few days of experiencing the OS I noticed that I can't download any files from programs running on Windows 10. However I can if I use my browser (Firefox). For example, I have a...