Windows 10: Problem downloading uTorrent

Discus and support Problem downloading uTorrent in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am unable to download uTorrent from the official site. My PC runs on windows 10, and after downloading uTorrent, when I run it, it shows a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AdityaPanuganti, May 26, 2020.

1. Problem downloading uTorrent

Hi,

I am unable to download uTorrent from the official site. My PC runs on windows 10, and after downloading uTorrent, when I run it, it shows a windows named 'Extracting', fills up to 100% and then vanishes and nothing happens. The setup wizard never opens. Please help

:)

AdityaPanuganti, May 26, 2020

2. Utorrent Optimization

I've recently upgraded my FIBER internet speed to 195mbps download speed

I've been doing a lot of research and tweaking to improve my download speed in utorrent and would like to hear your opinion on the matter.

Food for thought:
    • Of course seed vs Leecher ratio affects speeds
    • Utorrent settings affect speeds and can be tweaked
    • I've got an "AC capable" router, a rather good one and a decent computer. Are utorrent speeds (I'm talking 15-20mb/s) affected by stuff like the router/network card in the computer ?
    • Does the utorrent port change anything at all? Should I be "port forwarding" in my router settings to improve speeds?
    • Is there a way to know whether my ISP is throttling my p2p traffic? I've read that they don't (my provider being BELL FIBE)
    • any other suggestions?

jonathan1107, May 26, 2020
  3. uTorrent

Hi!

I've been trying to install uTorrent but it just crashes at the final step of installation. I've never encountered this problem before and I think it is happening because I tried to install uTorrent web. But also I was not able to find any traces of uTorrent
    web in my PC.

khuzaimranawadia, May 26, 2020
  4. Problem downloading uTorrent

Utorrent

Hello,

To uninstall the Utorrent app on your laptop, kindly follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Right-click the Start button and click Control Panel.
    • Go to Programs and Features (if your Control Panel is in Category view, go to
      Uninstall a Program).
    • Find the program you want to uninstall, click it to select it, and then click
      Uninstall.
    Let us know how it goes. We'd be glad to help!

Best.

Raymond Ave, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Problem downloading uTorrent

1. Problem downloading uTorrent - Similar Threads - Problem downloading uTorrent

2. Downloading using utorrent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading using utorrent: When I open utorrent it says "connecting to peers" and also it's flickering so I'm having problems pressing some buttons on utorrent. It's flickering only when I'm using utorrent. I tried updating DHT but I can't because of flickering. When I press it nothing happens....
  3. Downloading using utorrent

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading using utorrent: When I open utorrent it says "connecting to peers" and also it's flickering so I'm having problems pressing some buttons on utorrent. It's flickering only when I'm using utorrent. I tried updating DHT but I can't because of flickering. When I press it nothing happens....
  4. Utorrent not installing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Utorrent not installing: I can't seem to install Utorrent on my laptop for some reason. The installer runs fine, but after installation is complete, I can't find the installed app. I tried downloading and installing several times but to no avail. However, when I created a new user, it did work. But...
  5. Utorrent is dangerous ??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Utorrent is dangerous ??: Hi, I used Utorrent for like for 1 year But after updating windows is unsafe.? And I also many people using utorrent even after updating window. Does it really dangerous??...
  6. uTorrent not installing.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uTorrent not installing.: I downloaded uTorrent setup file from https://www.utorrent.com/downloads/win and I did not download uTorrent web. I downloaded the right file. Then I run the setup and it asked me "Do you want to allow changes to your computer" and I clicked Yes. After that it showed a load...
  7. uTorrent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uTorrent: Hi! I've been trying to install uTorrent but it just crashes at the final step of installation. I've never encountered this problem before and I think it is happening because I tried to install uTorrent web. But also I was not able to find any traces of uTorrent web in my...
  8. uTorrent Malfunctioning

uTorrent Malfunctioning: A few weeks ago I downloaded a software tutorial for AUTOCAD and the sample was mkv but upon downloading it got changed to some unknown extension. I do have a security product installed and it does not show any threats or malware etc I often use kat torrents for mostly...
  9. UTorrent Issue...

UTorrent Issue...: Nothing major. Well, not that I think so! But basically, I updated to the latest uTorrent, and it works fine. However, it no longer shows in my add/remove/programs list (Windows 10). After it initially updated, the uTorrent symbol disappeared in the list, but it did show...
  10. BSOD playing LoL and uTorrent downloading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing LoL and uTorrent downloading: Hello Guys, I'm having some BSODs when downloading using utorrent and playing League of Legends (1 time only) with same message. DRIVE_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(L1C63x64.sys) Attachment 33402 Can someone help me? Thanks. 18612