Windows 10: Problem downloading windows update and from the store

Discus and support Problem downloading windows update and from the store in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Recently I just bought the minecraft windows 10 edition to play with my girlfriend (It was 5$ so i can't complain about the price) but I can't download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jugo0, Apr 17, 2020.

1. /u/Jugo0 Win User

Problem downloading windows update and from the store

Recently I just bought the minecraft windows 10 edition to play with my girlfriend (It was 5$ so i can't complain about the price) but I can't download the game it's just waaaaay to slow and the updates too I try everything typing some CMD promps that I found on the internet changing regions but nothing seems to do the trick any advice?

submitted by /u/Jugo0
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Jugo0, Apr 17, 2020
  2. Gino Des Win User

Windows Store problem

Hi,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

The Windows Store Apps troubleshooter fixes problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working properly. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: Clear Windows Store app cache.

We suggest you to manually reset Windows Store app cache then try to download the game again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Make sure that you are logged in to your computer using your Microsoft account.

We also suggest that you download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows Update and check if it helps resolve the issue.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gino Des, May 23, 2020
  3. unable to download Network Speed Test from Windows Store on Windows 10

Hi James,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Let us know if the same issue persists with downloading other apps from Windows Store.

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the computer, sign-in and check with the status of this issue. As this might be a temporary issue.

Step 2:I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of downloading the app from Windows Store for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 23, 2020
  4. Problem downloading windows update and from the store

unable to download Network Speed Test from Windows Store on Windows 10

I have followed all three steps to no avail. No download - just the word "working"

JamesLyons-5385, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Problem downloading windows update and from the store

1. Problem downloading windows update and from the store - Similar Threads - Problem downloading update

2. Problem downloading a game from the store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem downloading a game from the store: I bought and tried to download Gears of War Ultimate Edition from the Microsoft store, but while it was downloading, my laptop shut down because it was not connected to power.I went back to the store, the partially complete download has disappeared and when I try to download...
  3. downloading an app from the Windows Store problem

downloading an app from the Windows Store problem: When I select an app to download at the Windows Store by clicking the GET button, a window appears briefly and immediately disappears. I think it's a login screen which is consistent with another login problem I am having: When I go to my Win 10 Pro SETTINGSACCOUNTS and click...
  4. Windows Update and Microsoft store download problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update and Microsoft store download problem: When i clicked on Windows Update option and click check for updates , after some time this message show me, what i do now?? "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the...
  5. Windows Update & download from store

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Update & download from store: Hi, neither can I update my system nor am I able to download anything from the windows store. While updating he system: "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for...
  6. update Download problem from Microsoft store

update Download problem from Microsoft store: i have new update available but never download update from Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-download-problem-from-microsoft-store/ccbb5a91-926c-4c83-b501-8aa0ea5f48b8"
  7. Download app from the store problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download app from the store problem: updates all my app, notice one problem that not work to let me download the app, the name is Intel media SDK up from the store. Try fix and not work in 10 windows. 133326
  8. Download app from the store problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Download app from the store problem: updates all my app, notice one problem that not work to let me download the app, the name is Intel media SDK up from the store. Try fix and not work in 10 windows. 133326
  9. Windows Update and Microsoft Store download problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update and Microsoft Store download problems: Microsoft store and windows update aren't downloading anything. For example, when I click on check for updates it finds the update and then stays at downloading on 0% same with the Microsoft store when I try to install anything it doesn't download at all it just sits at 0%...
  10. Problem downloading apps from the store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem downloading apps from the store: Hey guys, I just attempted to download Instagram from the Windows app store, but when its about to start downloading, I get this. I am running the Anniversary Edition of W10 and I just installed the latest updates, but I can't get it to work... can you please help me? I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. autoriser windows 10 game pass erreur