Windows 10: Problem downloding application from microsoft store says to ask for permission

Discus and support Problem downloding application from microsoft store says to ask for permission in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I would really appreciate the help PLEASE! I'm staring to get angry with Microsoft store. Let me just elaborate on what's going on for a moment, a few... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Isaiahcable, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Problem downloding application from microsoft store says to ask for permission

I would really appreciate the help PLEASE! I'm staring to get angry with Microsoft store. Let me just elaborate on what's going on for a moment, a few days ago I finally got my Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series that I bought back in 2016 back up and running, which was a relief because I never thought I'd see the day it ran again. After updating the system and fixing some booting errors I finally did it! Yet I wasn't able to do what I was so hyped about doing once I got logged on. I wanted to download an app from the store and was willing to spend my own money on it. You may or may no

:)

Isaiahcable, Jun 11, 2021

2. Restore Microsoft Store application in Windows 10

The answer of @Badiboy helps my problem.
    I removed a lot of metro apps but kept ms-store with MSMG toolkit before I install windows 10 x86 on a very old laptop. Unfortunately, MS Store does not work after installation.

I fixed it by following @Badiboy guideline.

1. Run command add-AppxPackage ...Store..., error information shows my system missed Microsoft.NET.Native.Runtime.1.4.
    2. I copied Microsoft.NET.Native.Runtime.1.4 from another windows 10 and register it with -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.NET.Native.Runtime.1.4.1.4.24201.0_x86_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AppxManifest.xml"
    3. following step 5 to grant access permissions for "ALL APPLICATION PACKAGES" account to WindowsApps folder.
    4. Run 'Store' and it works!

Erich Chen, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Microsoft Store > Apps > iMobContact > version problem

Hello Yann,

Thank you for the reply.

I suggest you to follow below mentioned steps and see if that helps.

Step 1: Check updates in Microsoft store:

1. Open Microsoft store.
    2. Top right hand corner select ‘Downloads and updates’.
    3. Click on updates for ‘IMob contact’.
    4. Once all the updates installed, restart the computer.

Step 2: Uninstall the application using PowerShell command.

1. Click on ‘Start button’ and type ‘PowerShell’.
    2. Right click on ‘PowerShell’ and select as ‘Run as administrator’.
    3. Once you see a ‘PowerShell Window’, copy paste the below mentioned command line:
    Get-AppxPackage *Imob* | Remove-AppxPackage

1. IMob application will be uninstalled successfully.
    2. Restart the computer to effect the settings.

Note: If the package full name is too long, you may use wildcard selectors to uninstall any application found in the wildcard.

For example: Get-AppxPackage *officehub* | Remove-AppxPackage

Step 3: Once after following
    step 2, try to download the 'IMob contact' application from store and see if that helps.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes or No’.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Problem downloding application from microsoft store says to ask for permission

Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Problem downloding application from microsoft store says to ask for permission

1. Problem downloding application from microsoft store says to ask for permission - Similar Threads - Problem downloding application

2. cant downlod apps from microsoft store or xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant downlod apps from microsoft store or xbox app: HIi cant download apps from microsoft store or xbox appwhen i try to install apps from microsoft store it says "something happened on our end"for xbox it says "error something unexpected happened" error code: 0x80070005thanks...
  3. cant downlod apps from microsoft store or xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant downlod apps from microsoft store or xbox app: HIi cant download apps from microsoft store or xbox appwhen i try to install apps from microsoft store it says "something happened on our end"for xbox it says "error something unexpected happened" error code: 0x80070005thanks...
  4. Problems downloading applications from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems downloading applications from the Microsoft Store: The current Microsoft Store server has not been fixed for weeks. This is a big problem for Windows users and needs to be fixed right now. I've tried all the workarounds for this problem. But it was all in vain and after asking several tech communities discord, reddit, etc. I...
  5. Problems downloading applications from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems downloading applications from the Microsoft Store: The current Microsoft Store server has not been fixed for weeks. This is a big problem for Windows users and needs to be fixed right now. I've tried all the workarounds for this problem. But it was all in vain and after asking several tech communities discord, reddit, etc. I...
  6. "Ask Permission" Error for Application

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "Ask Permission" Error for Application: Hello, Recently I have disabled family features on my windows 10 computer. But whenever I go on to google chrome it says 'Ask for permission' so I click on 'ask by email' and an error message pops up saying 'Something went wrong. I am confused about this because even after I...
  7. Microsoft ask for permission

Microsoft ask for permission: I wanted to watch a video but then it said "ask for permission". So i clicked it, but it only brought me to my last bing search. Can you please help me solve this problem...
  8. Needing to ask for permission on essential applications

Needing to ask for permission on essential applications: Hello everyone! I am a child using Microsoft Family settings. Recently, I have been discovering Microsoft Family Features being kinda annoying.[ATTACH] As you can tell, this isn't very helpful. Is there a way for Microsoft to blacklist essential applications. Thoughts?...
  9. Microsoft Family asking for permission for pre-allowed application

Microsoft Family asking for permission for pre-allowed application: Before a windows update, I was able to use an application however after the update, upon trying to open the application I am prompted to ask for permission; although the adults in my family did not change any settings. Why does this happen?...
  10. Problems with an application downloaded from the Microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems with an application downloaded from the Microsoft store.: I'm having trouble connecting to an application downloaded from the Microsoft store. I uninstalled the game (application) and reloaded it from the Microsoft store, make sure the wi-fi is working. I have no problems with any other area of my computer or network. I have...