Windows 10: Problem driver after update windows

Discus and support Problem driver after update windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I usually haven't update my windows because i dont want get trouble with my gpu and cpu. But windows auto update as we know automatically update my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AuzIka1, Jan 12, 2022.

1. AuzIka1 Win User

Problem driver after update windows

I usually haven't update my windows because i dont want get trouble with my gpu and cpu. But windows auto update as we know automatically update my windows without my consent and make my gpu and cpu initially combust. I have prombel with gpu intergrated being above 100°C every time im seeing video even though its only 240p, what i already do for this problem:1. I already clean my device twice in a day.2. Thermal paste already change3. Check if my device got problem with hardware using lenovo softwarebecause my device is lenovo idea pad 330-15arr and all clear all of it dont have problem4. I

:)

AuzIka1, Jan 12, 2022
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 12, 2022
  3. Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 12, 2022
  4. Problem driver after update windows

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jan 12, 2022
Thema:

Problem driver after update windows

1. Problem driver after update windows - Similar Threads - Problem driver update

2. Driver problems after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver problems after Windows Update: Hi all! I'm facing problems with my laptop after a Windows 10 Update done in November 22.In particular, the laptop has the following problems:- Scratchy audio from speakers the interface shows a popup saying: "conexant audio device not found";- 100% CPU usage in the task...
  3. Driver problems after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver problems after Windows Update: Hi all! I'm facing problems with my laptop after a Windows 10 Update done in November 22.In particular, the laptop has the following problems:- Scratchy audio from speakers the interface shows a popup saying: "conexant audio device not found";- 100% CPU usage in the task...
  4. Driver problems after Windows Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Problem driver after update windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem driver after update windows: I usually haven't update my windows because i dont want get trouble with my gpu and cpu. But windows auto update as we know automatically update my windows without my consent and make my gpu and cpu initially combust. I have prombel with gpu intergrated being above 100°C...
  6. Problem driver after update windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem driver after update windows: I usually haven't update my windows because i dont want get trouble with my gpu and cpu. But windows auto update as we know automatically update my windows without my consent and make my gpu and cpu initially combust. I have prombel with gpu intergrated being above 100°C...
  7. Problem with windows color depth after driver update

Problem with windows color depth after driver update: Well the thing is I updated windows yesterday which included some driver updates, one of them was for my display. I haven't changed any of my windows settings in the last 4 months. So the issue began today, I was using my laptop then suddenly the color depth of my screen...
  8. driver problem after update

driver problem after update: i have USB satellite card tevii s662 DVB s2 my card was work good in win 10 ver 1803 and windows 7 after update start some problems now the update go to ver 1909 and ver 2004 very good update thanks Microsoft team...but my satellite card stop . [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. Problem with wifi driver after update

Problem with wifi driver after update: It is wifi 5G driver that is missing after Windows 10 update. I hope you can help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-wifi-driver-after-update/697e6d63-65eb-47a8-911c-5706967ee1a6
  10. Resolution problem after driver update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Resolution problem after driver update: I used app called "Driver Booster" to upgrade my drivers. After upgrading few of them my resolution became wider,letters blurred, and my pc is working so slow it took me 3 minutes to open google chrome... As you can see i cant move icons to the full right,like there is...