Windows 10: Problem Edge says my settings are managed by my oginization. I don't have anone this is a...

Discus and support Problem Edge says my settings are managed by my oginization. I don't have anone this is a... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; MY problem is lI can not access some settings in Edge. I get the red warning at the top that says some settings controlled by my organization. This is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lcskilly, Jan 23, 2020.

1. lcskilly Win User

Problem Edge says my settings are managed by my oginization. I don't have anone this is a...

MY problem is lI can not access some settings in Edge. I get the red warning at the top that says some settings controlled by my organization. This is a personal PC no Org to control it. How do I set it so no org ?

Thanks

Skilly

:)

lcskilly, Jan 23, 2020

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jan 23, 2020
  3. dvd player don`t work

Hi Harris,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

1. What happens when you play CD/DVD? Do you get any error message?

2. Are you referring to the Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1:

Step 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Hardware and Devices.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Step 2:

I suggest you to uninstall the DVD/CD-ROM driver from the Device Manager and check.

Follow the steps to uninstall the driver.

1. Right click on Start button and click on
    Device Manager.

2. Search for
    DVD/CD-ROM driver and expand it.

3. Right click the device, and click
    Uninstall.

4. Restart the computer.

5. Right click your computer name in Device Manager and click
    Scan for hardware changes. Device manager scans your system and automatically reinstalls your device.

If the issue still persists then, I would recommend you to download and install the latest DVD/CD-ROM driver in compatibility mode from the manufacturer and check if it works.

Method 2:

If you are using the Microsoft Edge then, I suggest you to refer to the section:
    How can I clear and manage cookies in Microsoft Edge? from the following Microsoft article on
    Microsoft Edge and privacy: FAQ.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq

If you are using the Internet Explorer then,
    I suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article to delete cookies, disable add-ons and reset Internet Explorer.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/internet-explorer-help

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control
    settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jan 23, 2020
  4. Problem Edge says my settings are managed by my oginization. I don't have anone this is a...

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

Problem Edge says my settings are managed by my oginization. I don't have anone this is a...

1. Problem Edge says my settings are managed by my oginization. I don't have anone this is a... - Similar Threads - Problem Edge says

2. I don't have Settings in my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have Settings in my Microsoft Account: Hi everyone, I am trying to set Offline Permissions, which is supposed to be under Settings in my Microsoft Account.However there isn't a Settings area in my account. Wondering why this is, and how I can set Offline Permissions so I can play Solitaire offline. It says I have...
  3. I don't have Settings in my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have Settings in my Microsoft Account: Hi everyone, I am trying to set Offline Permissions, which is supposed to be under Settings in my Microsoft Account.However there isn't a Settings area in my account. Wondering why this is, and how I can set Offline Permissions so I can play Solitaire offline. It says I have...
  4. I don't have Settings in my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My microsoft account keeps saying I don't have internet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My microsoft account keeps saying I don't have internet: So I recently attempted to change the primary email associated with my microsoft account, because when they changed xbox accounts over to full microsoft accounts, they migrated my account with the parental control email as the primary email, and I was finally tired of my mom...
  6. i have Minecraft on my pc but it says i don't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have Minecraft on my pc but it says i don't: i have minecraft for windows 10 it says i don't but i do and its been maybe over a month https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-minecraft-on-my-pc-but-it-says-i-dont/3cf8ac45-ccae-4fce-a40d-705944902f09
  7. I have a problem with my firewall settings!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have a problem with my firewall settings!: Hi, I cannot change my firewall settings at all! It seems like somebody blocked my firewall settings so, I cannot change them. I need to allow one very important software to run on my computer as I'm working on it, but I cannot change my firewall settings as it's blocked...
  8. I can't access the screensaver manager. It says I don't have permission

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't access the screensaver manager. It says I don't have permission: I can't access the screensaver manager. It says I don't have permission https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-the-screensaver-manager-it-says-i/22edcd86-1556-48eb-a7ba-fb65c496f3fa
  9. I don't have a camera in my device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't have a camera in my device manager: The camera says we can't find your camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-camera-in-my-device-manager/5a399f76-82ce-488f-8feb-835d9bb463c1
  10. my printer is anon ip100 series and i can not print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my printer is anon ip100 series and i can not print: my printer is C anon ip100 series and i can not print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-is-anon-ip100-series-and-i-can-not/abb5e37a-27dc-4fea-bced-da95c81dc90c