Windows 10: Problem Ejecting ...

Discus and support Problem Ejecting ... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; ... as per pop-up image below. When I am done using my external drive I will go to the notifications and clik the safely remove icon I get this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MourningStar, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Problem Ejecting ...

... as per pop-up image below. When I am done using my external drive I will go to the notifications and clik the safely remove icon I get this message. I have looked hi & lo and cannot for the life of me locate what is causing this. Can someone help please?

-thank you

Problem Ejecting ... [​IMG]

:)

MourningStar, Dec 22, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

An error occured while ejecting

Hi Johnny,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to follow the steps listed in
    problem ejecting USB mass storage device
    and check if it works.

Note: The article holds good for Windows 10.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    Missing Eject in "Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media" List

Hi Tze Lin Wong,

The configuration to this can be found under settings. To enable this feature follow these steps:

1. Right-click the taskbar and select Taskbar settings.
    2. Under Notification Area, choose
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar.
    3. Scroll to Windows Explorer: Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media
      and turn it on.

If this doesn't work, I suggest that you check with your USB drive manufacturer for new drivers or other updates.

All the best.

Mark Isi, Dec 22, 2020
  4. Problem Ejecting ...

After installing printer, I can't eject the install disc

Hi Robert,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

To reject the disc out I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press “windows+X”, it will open the “file explorer”.
    • Then on the left hand side click on “This PC”.
    • You will find the “DVD Drive”, right click on it
    • And click on “eject option” and check whether the DVD is ejected or not.
    Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

Problem Ejecting ...

1. Problem Ejecting ... - Similar Threads - Problem Ejecting

2. Can't safely eject external hard drive problem on Windows 11 fix!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't safely eject external hard drive problem on Windows 11 fix!!!: I've had this problem ever since I bought I got my new Windows 11 laptop and finally I found a fix and I think I found the reason.The Fix :-1- Close all windows using the external drive2- Close all file explorer windows that are open because they will all be closed by the end...
  3. Can't safely eject external hard drive problem on Windows 11 fix!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't safely eject external hard drive problem on Windows 11 fix!!!: I've had this problem ever since I bought I got my new Windows 11 laptop and finally I found a fix and I think I found the reason.The Fix :-1- Close all windows using the external drive2- Close all file explorer windows that are open because they will all be closed by the end...
  4. Error message - another "Problem Ejecting USB Attached SCSI UAS Mass Storage Device" in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message - another "Problem Ejecting USB Attached SCSI UAS Mass Storage Device" in...: Neither of two external disk drives will eject from my Windows 10 laptop but both will eject from two other Windows 10 laptops. All laptops are current for updates. Error message is "Problem Ejecting USB Attached SCSI UAS Mass Storage Device" see screenshot. I have followed...
  5. Error message - another "Problem Ejecting USB Attached SCSI UAS Mass Storage Device" in...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error message - another "Problem Ejecting USB Attached SCSI UAS Mass Storage Device" in...: Neither of two external disk drives will eject from my Windows 10 laptop but both will eject from two other Windows 10 laptops. All laptops are current for updates. Error message is "Problem Ejecting USB Attached SCSI UAS Mass Storage Device" see screenshot. I have followed...
  6. Error message - another "Problem Ejecting USB Attached SCSI UAS Mass Storage Device" in...

7. USB storage drive safe ejecting problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB storage drive safe ejecting problem: Last week a small error in Win11 were really annoying me:This problem have been exist for decades, i can't really remember since which version of Windows , perhaps XP or 2000.perhaps since the USB storage has begun to become popular, whenever users want to safely remove their...
  8. USB storage drive safe ejecting problem

USB storage drive safe ejecting problem: Last week a small error in Win11 were really annoying me:This problem have been exist for decades, i can't really remember since which version of Windows , perhaps XP or 2000.perhaps since the USB storage has begun to become popular, whenever users want to safely remove their...
  9. Problem Ejecting External Disk - This device is currently in use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Ejecting External Disk - This device is currently in use: Hello, After I connect my external disk to my HP Z4 G4 business desktop, I cannot safely remove / eject it anymore. Windows 11 says "Problem Ejecting USB Attached SCSI - This device is currently in use." Also after I click the safely remove button 100 times. It happens even...
  10. Problem Ejecting External Disk - This device is currently in use

Problem Ejecting External Disk - This device is currently in use: Hello, After I connect my external disk to my HP Z4 G4 business desktop, I cannot safely remove / eject it anymore. Windows 11 says "Problem Ejecting USB Attached SCSI - This device is currently in use." Also after I click the safely remove button 100 times. It happens even...