Windows 10: Problem emptying my Junk Email box. Windows 10

Discus and support Problem emptying my Junk Email box. Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I powered up ninety minutes ago. I dealt with important emails and was left with one junk email. I moved it to my Junk Email box. I then decided to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Taffy087, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Taffy087 Win User

Problem emptying my Junk Email box. Windows 10

I powered up ninety minutes ago. I dealt with important emails and was left with one junk email. I moved it to my Junk Email box.

I then decided to delete it. After 29 minutes it was still trying to delete it. Is anyone else having this problem?

I'm also reporting this in the current Performance thread as I'm not sure which is the correct procedure - the problem is not mentioned there.

:)

Taffy087, Sep 23, 2020
  2. AJ1966 Win User

Help ! My junk emails are missing !!!

My lovely new Asus Zenbook UX305 came with Windows 10 preloaded. I have successfully set up two email accounts through Mail for W10 and they're working fine , but there doesn't seem to be a junk folder. I'm expecting an email which has been resent three times and has probably been sent to junk box...but where is the junk folder ?
    Please keep any suggestions simple as computers don't like me much, so I don't like them much either. Words of one syllable preferred.

AJ1966, Sep 23, 2020
  3. windows 10 duplicate junk emails

It seems to be that you're using Outlook.com, may we recommend to check your Junk Mail Settings, refer to the steps below:

• On your inbox, click the Gear icon and select
      Options from the dropdown list.

• Under Junk Email, click
      Filters and reporting.

• Under Choose a junk e-mail filter, choose the level of protection that you want, and then click Save. If the Exclusive level was set, messages from senders not on your Contacts
      or Safe sender’s lists will have been sent to the Junk e-mail folder.
    Update us on the outcome.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 23, 2020
  4. lirpa10 Win User

Empty Junk in Hotmail App on Windows Phone

I too am having the same issue. And if I access my email from a computer and empty or delete my junk mail it does not do the same on my phone. I will try the vote thing you suggested

lirpa10, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Problem emptying my Junk Email box. Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problem emptying Junk

2. Junk email folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Junk email folder: Have windows 8.1 os. Can't get into the junk email folder. When I click on it, it just keeps "going" or stays busy. Nothing shows up. I believe it's because I have way too many emails in it. I can't get into it to delete them. Suggestions?...
  3. Junk Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Junk Email: How do I stop getting thousands of junk emails. In three hours I had over 18,000 junk foreign emails. I changed password no help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/junk-email/844c9891-1ba8-4a05-aa63-343a7334d8b3
  4. Outlook.com junk emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook.com junk emails: I'm getting bombarded with junk emails, more than 100 a day. I used to be able to click on SPAM and block them. This no longer works so I have to click on PHLISHING and REPORT to get rid of them. BUT THEY JUST COME BACK AGAIN. Any ideas on how to stop this....
  5. Junk eMail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Junk eMail: Junk eMail folder has gone from 0 to 20 per day ! Coming in so fast unable to Block due to # of Junk mails Micosoft lets me block. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/junk-email/d805b1ab-acac-4f12-a37c-aed441a5bba4
  6. junk folder in email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    junk folder in email: How do I access junk mail on Windows 10. It does not appear under 'more items https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/junk-folder-in-email/2ec88a3e-d863-48f1-9ee5-5f58e245c85f
  7. Outlook 2016 Junk or Junk Email

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 Junk or Junk Email: Hello, I just upgraded from Office 2007 to Office 2016. I go into Outlook and find there are 2 junk folders > 'Junk' and 'Junk Email' When I right click Junk Delete is grey out. When I right click Juck email delete is active. Why do I have 2 Junk folders? And which one...
  8. Unable to empty "Junk" folder in Windows 10 Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to empty "Junk" folder in Windows 10 Mail App: Hi, I access my Outlook.com email through the Windows 10 Mail app - this is the same Microsoft Account that I sign into my laptop with. When I Right-Click on the Junk Folder and click on "Empty Folder", as I would so in Outlook or on Outlook.com, I am presented with the...
  9. Junk email

in Browsers and Email
    Junk email: How do I identify specific incoming outlook emails as junk so that they arrive in the junk folder rather than the inbox? 73641
  10. Junk email

in Browsers and Email
    Junk email: When I get junk email, I click on the link that says, "Add sender to blocked senders list" But it does no good as I still get the junk from them. Is there anything I can do to stop it? Thanks, Frank 6003