Windows 10: Problem Event Name: AppHangB1 svchost.exe

Discus and support Problem Event Name: AppHangB1 svchost.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I've been getting this error for a while on my Windows 10 computer, when I check the reliability history. Description A problem caused this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Viki_8, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Viki_8 Win User

Problem Event Name: AppHangB1 svchost.exe

Hello. I've been getting this error for a while on my Windows 10 computer, when I check the reliability history.

Description
    A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
    Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: AppHangB1
    Application Name: svchost.exe
    Application Version: 10.0.17134.556
    Application Timestamp: f23cada5
    Hang Signature: 16de
    Hang Type: 0
    OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.100
    Locale ID: 16393
    Additional Hang Signature 1: 16de6870e0096c57a5cc499554b5d919
    Additional Hang Signature 2: 16de
    Additional Hang Signature 3: 16de6870e0096c57a5cc499554b5d919
    Additional Hang Signature 4: 16de
    Additional Hang Signature 5: 16de6870e0096c57a5cc499554b5d919
    Additional Hang Signature 6: 16de
    Additional Hang Signature 7: 16de6870e0096c57a5cc499554b5d919

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: f6b237fe1f6972a9c8e643ec5645c5d6 (1794196183892477398)

what should I do ?

thanks ;>

:)

Viki_8, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Wile E Win User

RAM Died: svchost error

svchost is part of the OS, it just interacts with other aspects.

Wile E, Sep 30, 2019
  3. What does the svchost do?

Lots of Windows services are tied to the SVChost, and /or are listed as SVChost in the process list(s).

Unfortunatley with Vista, there's a lot more dependencies between the services, and thus you'll be FORCED to run more instances of SVChosts; unlike XP where things were more independent and you could disable more features resulting in less SVChost instances. That and XP and Vista are different.

Regardless of your Windows version, you can check out some service slimming guides or goto Black Viper's website and take his advice. Depending on your needs you may be able to cut down the amount of SVChost running, and save some RAM.

XP should never have an SVChost using 50mb. Vista however can.

newconroer, Sep 30, 2019
  4. ex_reven Win User

RAM Died: svchost error

Isnt svchost a service related to programs tho, and not the OS itself?
    Like for example, there are multiple svchosts at any one time for multiple programs.

Though i suppose that still suggests the OS is buggered at the core.

ex_reven, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Problem Event Name: AppHangB1 svchost.exe - Similar Threads - Problem Event Name

2. Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen: Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 1Parameter 1: 7ffc7df6f314Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: ffffParameter 4: fffff88a29177b20OS version: 10_0_22623Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.22623.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 2057Hey all,I have been having issues lately with my...
  3. Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent: So my pc has been having A TON of issues with this driver. This driver has been causing my computer to crash on bootup from full shutdown until it restarts where it works as normal. I posted a question and to fix this, I used DDU and downloaded the most recent driver. This...
  4. Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent: So my pc has been having A TON of issues with this driver. This driver has been causing my computer to crash on bootup from full shutdown until it restarts where it works as normal. I posted a question and to fix this, I used DDU and downloaded the most recent driver. This...
  5. Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent: So, I have had a similar scenario to this before a little over a week ago where my desktop would end up freezing until I hard reboot it. If you check my profile, I had a temporary solution to this issue by removing my Nvidia graphics driver and downloading the newest driver...
  6. Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent: So, I have had a similar scenario to this before a little over a week ago where my desktop would end up freezing until I hard reboot it. If you check my profile, I had a temporary solution to this issue by removing my Nvidia graphics driver and downloading the newest driver...
  7. Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent: I've had my desktop for over a year now and up until recently, it has not been working properly. For a couple of months now, every time I turn my desktop on from full shut down, it would freeze and be unresponsive until I force a shutdown through the power button. After...
  8. Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent: I've had my desktop for over a year now and up until recently, it has not been working properly. For a couple of months now, every time I turn my desktop on from full shut down, it would freeze and be unresponsive until I force a shutdown through the power button. After...
  9. Problem Event Name: Bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem Event Name: Bluescreen: I know this issue has to do with my hardware, I just need to figure out what it is.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 7fParameter 1: 8Parameter 2: ffffa480e0f1de50Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: fffff8013f4034f0OS version: 10_0_19042Service Pack: 0_0Product:...
  10. Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen: Hello there, I keep on getting bluescreens almost everyday and sometimes more than once a day and it is getting really frustrating. I haven't installed any software or hardware recently. Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 1000007e Parameter 1: ffffffffc0000005 Parameter...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apphangb1 error