Windows 10: problem facing on gta vice city

Discus and support problem facing on gta vice city in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; dear friends i am having an issue in GTA vice city EVERYTIME its not opening every time it changes screen and unhandled exception i have watched many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sauravgaurav, Jun 19, 2021.

1. problem facing on gta vice city

dear friends i am having an issue in GTA vice city EVERYTIME its not opening every time it changes screen and unhandled exception i have watched many videos i tried all method still its not opening please help

:)

sauravgaurav, Jun 19, 2021

2. gta vice city

i completed my gta vice city n i got some big titles of that producers n etcc ppls....after that my gta is not working....soo plz tell me the solution

suresh(naveen), Jun 19, 2021
  3. Gta vice city not working.

Lovish Jindal, Jun 19, 2021
  4. problem facing on gta vice city

Gta vice city not working.

Hello sir,

I am using windows 7 on PC. I made a new user account on Same PC. I had copied Gta vice city from my old user account to new old account by hard disk C/User/my old user account/desktop/copy the Game folder and paste in hard disk D. When I start gta vice
    city. It shows Mss32.dll is missing from your PC. I download mss32.dll and paste hard disk C/Windows/System32. Then it shows all set stream volume 8 can not be located. Please give me its solution. I do many efforts for it but it doesn't fix it.

Thanks you

Lovish Jindal, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

problem facing on gta vice city

1. problem facing on gta vice city - Similar Threads - problem facing gta

2. I am unable ro install and play gta vice city in a windows 11 laptop, can someone help with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable ro install and play gta vice city in a windows 11 laptop, can someone help with...: According to bing we can play gta vice city in windows 11 but some errors occur such as direct x, mouse , screen size fitting. We played gta vice city in previous versions of windows....
  3. GTA Vice City Cannot find 640×480 video mode

in Windows 10 News
    GTA Vice City Cannot find 640×480 video mode: [IMG]GTA Vice City is one of the most popular games of all time. However, a lot of users are unable to play this classic as the game fails to launch on their system. As per the error message, GTA Vice City Cannot find 640×480 video mode. The error code mostly appears in...
  4. gta vice city dont open ,error code 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gta vice city dont open ,error code 0xc0000005: any help pls ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-vice-city-dont-open-error-code-0xc0000005/ed11f756-7199-4ede-b181-fa5c4f2e6d23
  5. vice city not starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vice city not starting: there comes black screen when i click on 'start game'.after that i had to restart my laptop please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vice-city-not-starting/d13a6e06-b86b-4804-92e4-9d5eddaf878d
  6. TO GTA VICE CITY GAME PROBLEM DELUXE MOD AND GAME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TO GTA VICE CITY GAME PROBLEM DELUXE MOD AND GAME: MY PC HAS BEEN SHOW THE PROBLEM ON DELUXE MOD AND GAME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-gta-vice-city-game-problem-deluxe-mod-and-game/3a832057-a133-4493-81cb-b2e9262898da
  7. ABOUT OF VICE CITY RINING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ABOUT OF VICE CITY RINING: I DOWNLODED VICE CITY IN MY LAPTOP DELL INSPIRON 3000. WHEN I RUN IT'S APPLICATION HE SHOWS MESSEAGE THAT YOU NEED DOWNLOD SOME FETURES IN YOUR WINDOWS . WHICH IS THOSE FETURES WHICH SHOULD DOWNLOD IN MY WINDOWS . PLEASE GIVE ME PROPER SOLUTION....
  8. HOW TO PLAY GTA VICE CITY ON WINDOWS 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO PLAY GTA VICE CITY ON WINDOWS 10?: SELECT CONTROL PANEL AND VIEW BY LARGE ICONS AND SELECT PROGRAMS AND FEATURES AND IN TOP LEFT SELECT TURN WINDOWS FEATURES ON OR OFF AND CLICK ON +BUTTON AND TICK ON DIRECT PLAY AND CLICK OK AND INSTALL DIRECT X9 OR MORE AND RIGHT CLICK ON gta-vc.exe and select Properties and...
  9. GTA Vice City: Camera movement keeps moving left

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA Vice City: Camera movement keeps moving left: So just yesterday, I upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 and I've encountered some problems. Not to worry, I will figure out these problems myself but this one I just can't figure out. When I got on to GTA San Andreas, my character was moving forward and left as if I was holding...
  10. GTA Vice Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA Vice Crashes: Donno if should post this in the forum.. My old GTA vice city Game crashes when I load a saved game, Never had a problem in windows 8 or 7.. Any one with the same issue. I have tried running in compatibility mode., disabled DEP , Ran 3d vertulizer, No go. 59866

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to fix gta vc _ALL_set_stream_volume@8 could not be located in the dynamic library