Windows 10: Problem for experts.

Discus and support Problem for experts. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everybody, my usb pen drive "StanDisk Edge"suddendly is no more recognized by my new pc Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5. After the first use everything was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by olek#1, Oct 19, 2020.

1. olek#1 Win User

Problem for experts.

Hello everybody, my usb pen drive "StanDisk Edge"suddendly is no more recognized by my new pc Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5. After the first use everything was ok but now the pc doesn't give a letter to the pen drive. i tried to solve the problem uploading the driver an uninstalling the drive many and many times, after that i tried to use the prompt, but still doesn't work. I suspect it is an hardware problem but how can i find out if is broken the pen drive or the pc?

p.s. the pen drive works on another pc, but even the new pc is working with another pen drive.

Thank you.

:)

olek#1, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Oct 19, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Jetster Win User

Problem for experts.

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Problem for experts.

1. Problem for experts. - Similar Threads - Problem experts

2. Problem with Microsoft Defender Offline Scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Microsoft Defender Offline Scan: Hi everyone, sorry for the time if it shows but it's 3 in the morning I currently have a trojan, Wacatac.B!Ml or something similar. Well, after deleting it through Defender both manually by checking the folder and through Defender itself, I now have a doubt as to whether it...
  3. Problem with Microsoft Defender Offline Scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Microsoft Defender Offline Scan: Hi everyone, sorry for the time if it shows but it's 3 in the morning I currently have a trojan, Wacatac.B!Ml or something similar. Well, after deleting it through Defender both manually by checking the folder and through Defender itself, I now have a doubt as to whether it...
  4. Taskbar And WI-FI Problems On ASUS TUF FA507RE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar And WI-FI Problems On ASUS TUF FA507RE: Hi, I Have A Problem With My ASUS TUF FA507RE My TaskBar And WI-FI Options Are Gone, I Fr Can’t Open Any Browser Or App On My Pc Because Of These 2 Problems Please Help, Here Are Some Photos...
  5. Taskbar And WI-FI Problems On ASUS TUF FA507RE

Taskbar And WI-FI Problems On ASUS TUF FA507RE: Hi, I Have A Problem With My ASUS TUF FA507RE My TaskBar And WI-FI Options Are Gone, I Fr Can’t Open Any Browser Or App On My Pc Because Of These 2 Problems Please Help, Here Are Some Photos...
  6. Problem with saved payment method - Jewels of Rome

Problem with saved payment method - Jewels of Rome: I tried to buy jewels in Jewels of Rome this morning. It started to load as usual, but then flashed to a different screen which said I had no payment method. I've had one for a long time. I reentered the number, but it said it wasn't valid....
  7. Hello, dear experts! Please help me with advice to solve the problem of installing update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, dear experts! Please help me with advice to solve the problem of installing update...: Hello, dear experts! Please help me with advice to solve the problem of installing update KB5030211. This may be due to the fact that previous updates failed to install. The Asus laptop has Windows 10 Home installed in one language. Thank you in advance for your help. This...
  8. Hello, dear experts! Please help me with advice to solve the problem of installing update...

Hello, dear experts! Please help me with advice to solve the problem of installing update...: Hello, dear experts! Please help me with advice to solve the problem of installing update KB5030211. This may be due to the fact that previous updates failed to install. The Asus laptop has Windows 10 Home installed in one language. Thank you in advance for your help. This...
  9. Hello, dear experts! Please help me with advice to solve the problem of installing update...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. WINDOWS 10 UPDATE PROBLEMS. NEED EXPERT ADVISE

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS 10 UPDATE PROBLEMS. NEED EXPERT ADVISE: My laptop has been driving me crazy since the windows 10 update. It's a dell g3 laptop. I'm a designer and I really can't do any work I want to do in it. Photos app not working videos app not working Microsoft store app not working/not installing any app I want...