Windows 10: problem for paypal payment

Discus and support problem for paypal payment in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have a problem in purchase on Microsoft store, whenever I try to pay through my paypal account it gives me error cqeoK0ZgN0i/qvjT.43.1.11.10 and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Rouska8Asuka, Jul 28, 2019.

1. problem for paypal payment

I have a problem in purchase on Microsoft store, whenever I try to pay through my paypal account it gives me error cqeoK0ZgN0i/qvjT.43.1.11.10

and saying that they having problem to process my payment.

is there any idea what course this problem?. because I have already checked the time zone on my computer.

:)

Rouska8Asuka, Jul 28, 2019

2. Wallet doesn't show PayPal as a payment option.

I am a windows phone user from India. I managed to add my debit card to my wallet somehow but its still useless because of the two step identification process used in India to make purchases via debit cards, which is mostly not supported by international
    payments.

So, I tried to add my PayPal account to the Wallet app but it doesn't list PayPal as a payment option. I tried searching the forums but this problem isn't listed anywhere as well. I tried using commerce.microsoft.com to add PayPal but, unfortunately, was
    out of luck as I faced the same problem over there as well. The only payment option being shown on the website is Credit Card. Is there anything that I might have overlooked or a solution to this problem?

variableme, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Microsoft Support Paypal payment

Hi Fantanafest,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Did you purchase any applications or games from the Windows Store?
    • Can you provide us the screen shot of the notification?
    • What are the “some issues” you are referring to?
    The Paypal payment notification might occur if you have purchased any applications or games from the Windows Store. If there is a
    more details option on the Paypal payment notification then, I suggest you to click on it and check.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jul 28, 2019
  4. problem for paypal payment

Problems paying with paypal on the microsoft store.

Hello,

This issue might be caused by incorrect account configuration. We'd like to know if you've already added your Paypal account in your Microsoft account as a payment option. If not, kindly follow the steps below to add your Paypal account:

• Sign in to your
      Payment options
    • Select Add payment option.
    • Fill in the required fields, then select Next. If you don't see any more prompts, you're done.
    • Try purchasing in the Store.

Let us know the result.

Regile Reb, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

problem for paypal payment

1. problem for paypal payment - Similar Threads - problem paypal payment

2. I am having problems processing payments using Paypal Credit playing Fishdom. It was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems processing payments using Paypal Credit playing Fishdom. It was...: I am getting an error message when I try to Pay with Paypal credit. It was working yesterday and today I get an error message. "Having difficulty processing your payment, Fishdom is the game...
  3. I am having problems processing payments using Paypal Credit playing Fishdom. It was...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having problems processing payments using Paypal Credit playing Fishdom. It was...: I am getting an error message when I try to Pay with Paypal credit. It was working yesterday and today I get an error message. "Having difficulty processing your payment, Fishdom is the game...
  4. I am having problems processing payments using Paypal Credit playing Fishdom. It was...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. I added PayPal to my account. I can't find PayPal as payment method in the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I added PayPal to my account. I can't find PayPal as payment method in the Microsoft store.: Good morning,I added PayPal to my account. I can't find PayPal as payment method in the Microsoft store.greetingsBing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-added-paypal-to-my-account-i-cant-find-paypal-as/ac454c71-7a26-4a46-9447-b7cdd4beec72
  6. I added PayPal to my account. I can't find PayPal as payment method in the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I added PayPal to my account. I can't find PayPal as payment method in the Microsoft store.: Good morning,I added PayPal to my account. I can't find PayPal as payment method in the Microsoft store.greetingsBing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-added-paypal-to-my-account-i-cant-find-paypal-as/ac454c71-7a26-4a46-9447-b7cdd4beec72
  7. Payment problem

in Cortana
    Payment problem: hiii pay twice for the same subscription by mistakenly how can i get refund and contact Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-problem/eb673204-b597-4063-95de-27af5d8411b5
  8. Payment problems

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Payment problems: Hello, I purchased a 50.00 gift card with no problem. I tried to purchase a 20.00 gift card about 15 minutes later and I got an error, can't process your payment at this time contact us. My Xbox Ultimate isn't due until the 22nd of this month. I tried both a credit card and...
  9. PAYMENT PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PAYMENT PROBLEM: YET AGAIN I am going round in circles to simply pay my account ./.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-problem/9c510c76-c34d-4c5c-a9db-524714b5bade
  10. Accept payments on the go with PayPal Here on Windows Phone

in Windows 10 News
    Accept payments on the go with PayPal Here on Windows Phone: Last month we announced PayPal Here was available to download from the Windows Store, today we’re excited to share that you can also download the app from the Windows Phone Store. [img] [img] PayPal Here is the secure and easy-to-use mobile business app for all your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Payment