Windows 10: Problem formatting laptop

Discus and support Problem formatting laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have one laptop,but I can't format with USB,both fill them by 100% and restart laptop it to appear.... [img] I tried with other windows, same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Raskon, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Raskon Win User

Problem formatting laptop

I have one laptop,but I can't format with USB,both fill them by 100% and restart laptop it to appear....

Problem formatting laptop [​IMG]

I tried with other windows, same problem.

:)

Raskon, Sep 12, 2015

2. Problem with laptop after format

Hi, a few weeks ago, I formatted my Windows 10 laptop, and reinstall it with Windows 10 Anniversary Update...Somehow, after the format, I couldn't change my laptop brightness...I thought it was the key failure but other action keys are functioning well...

So, I tried to change the brightness from power control, and I cant find the brightness setting. Also, I can't do screenshot on my laptop. I tried Windows + Print Screen, printscreen only, but still cant. Can anyone help me with this? Thank you in advance

Amrin_Jaffni, Sep 12, 2015
  3. Reset Lock code on Nokia E71?

why do I format lock code nokia e71

out how to do?

formatting, Sep 12, 2015
Thema:

Problem formatting laptop

1. Problem formatting laptop - Similar Threads - Problem formatting laptop

2. Formating problem?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Formating problem?: I decided to format my drive via cmd to try fix my computer by reinstall the win10 but I only put the command "format" and nothing else the exit the cmd, after that I try the command "format fs=NTFS quick label=system" and it says "virtual disk service error:A concurrent...
  3. Format laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Format laptop: I have a lenovo thinkpad laptop. I switch it operating system from windows 8.1 to windows 10 64 bit and it doesn't work very good, it is slowed down a lot. I am trying to switch in windows 7 64 bit but when i insert the windows 7 64 bit cd in the cd place after making the...
  4. Problem with formatting HDD

Problem with formatting HDD: Hello, I have a problem with formatting HDD. I have 2 disks: SSD (C: with Windows) and HDD. I wanted to back up and format files from HDD. I did the slow format with the default settings of NTFS etc., but finally the message "Windows could not finish formatting" popped up....
  5. Problem Still Occurred Even Formatting My laptop.

Problem Still Occurred Even Formatting My laptop.: This problem occurred many times.Last year, I have received a notification from my windows told me that to restart my pc so they can repair my driver.So, I let my pc for a while to repair my driver.It was just fine.No error...nothing.Then a few days past,one of my file...
  6. Formatting problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Formatting problems: Hello, I am having problems with the formatting process, it's pretty not letting me formatting my computer, I formatted my computer successfully 2 times, those 2 times were because of my performance's laptop, but now it's not working and I'm doing it because of a performance...
  7. Formating laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Formating laptop: I had a problem with my storage, which is I cannot open the file explorer. so I can't access to my personal data inside the storage, and I wanted to format my laptop, but when I choose "remove everything" nothing happened. there's still old files and application, and I still...
  8. File Format Problems

File Format Problems: Hello, my all files are affected with rbs format. What should I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-format-problems/49ecfbed-5dc3-4481-b800-0581f50b06e9"
  9. format problems

format problems: wy do my messages and pic look like codes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/format-problems/005c660d-c38d-4b2b-a23c-b714de20469e"
  10. Formatting a laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Formatting a laptop: I have been asked to sort out a laptop for a client. It current has Windows 7 on it and GWR is offering to upgrade to WIndows 10. However there are two accounts on the machine. a full one under her bosses name and a restricted one for her as guest. She bought the laptop...