Windows 10: [PROBLEM] GT630m Not Opening nVidia Control Pannel

Discus and support [PROBLEM] GT630m Not Opening nVidia Control Pannel in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello all, some days ago my notebook stoped open nvidia control pannel in windows 10. Tried to clean install, DDU and none of them worked. I can instal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by mpguchii, Oct 20, 2016.

1. mpguchii Win User

[PROBLEM] GT630m Not Opening nVidia Control Pannel

Hello all, some days ago my notebook stoped open nvidia control pannel in windows 10. Tried to clean install, DDU and none of them worked. I can instal without bsod or erros. Some games i play(like csgo ) use nvidia card(120-150 fps) and some others use intel card.Someone can help me?Sorry per bad englhish(Brazilian here).

:)

mpguchii, Oct 20, 2016
  2. Jean-M. Win User

Control Pannel links are not opening. Error message displayed or no action after clicking.

Hello Sujata,

thanks for your answer. I tried the two methods but this is not changing the behavior.

Jean-M., Oct 20, 2016
  3. SimonDiao Win User
    After I installed Win10 the Nvidia Geforce GT 650M card won't run anymore

i have the completely same issue with you.

hd4000 works only, gt650m inactive.

i have tried all the settings of nvidia control pannel, intel graphic panel, all versions of drivers...

do you solve this problem now? it really bother me a lot. thanks!

SimonDiao, Oct 20, 2016
  4. Archie123 Win User

does it show up in control panel?

Archie123, Oct 20, 2016
  5. mpguchii Win User
    Yep, its show in control pannel.

mpguchii, Oct 20, 2016
  6. Archie123 Win User
    have you tried opening task manager finding and ending all nvidia related programs that are running and then tried opening nv control panel?

Archie123, Oct 20, 2016
  7. mpguchii Win User
    They are running. But after i close then and reopen nothing happens.

mpguchii, Oct 20, 2016
  8. [PROBLEM] GT630m Not Opening nVidia Control Pannel

You have a fishy app running in the background on the top right of the screen shot.

RoasterMen, Oct 20, 2016
  9. mpguchii Win User
    What? Advance System Care Monitor?
    What? Advance Care System Monitor?

mpguchii, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. [PROBLEM] GT630m Not Opening nVidia Control Pannel - Similar Threads - PROBLEM GT630m Opening

2. Nvidia Control Panel not opening

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia Control Panel not opening: I can not access Nvidia Control Panel when I clicked it it does no function.What could be the problem.My driver date is 20/10/2021 and 30.0.14.9649 version.Any solutions ?...
  3. Nvidia Control Panel not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Control Panel not opening: I can not access Nvidia Control Panel when I clicked it it does no function.What could be the problem.My driver date is 20/10/2021 and 30.0.14.9649 version.Any solutions ?...
  4. Nvidia Control Panel not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Colors extremely washed/Cannot use Nvidia control pannel

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Colors extremely washed/Cannot use Nvidia control pannel: This happened after the update, night mode isnt on but it looks as though something has put a blue light filter on both of my monitors. Not only that, but for some reason no Nvidia control pannel seems to have stopped working; I can change the setting but no contrast,...
  6. Microsoft store not opening and missing in apps and features , in control pannel

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not opening and missing in apps and features , in control pannel: hi iam having a severe problem in launching microsoft store I tried to reset it and for the first time I found it so I reset it and after restarting i saw that setting and also store not opening and I restarted again and settings opened and I found that ms store is not...
  7. Pc COntrol Pannel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pc COntrol Pannel: i have a question witha download called java, i downloaded it for minecraft so i can have a boost in fps but i need to acess it from contral panel and its not popping up in the control pannel here is the video i found it form: https://youtu.be/QSXogXy2tUY...
  8. Nvidia Control Panel Problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Nvidia Control Panel Problem: Dear Microsoft, I would like to let you know that there was a problem with the windows 10 1903 update on my PC. For some reason the nvidia control panel was missing. So I decided to try to install nvidia control panel on windows 10 store but it came up with almost no...
  9. related to control pannel

in Windows 10 Customization
    related to control pannel: i am using window 10 and i am not able to see languge icon in control pannel because i want to use remingtion gail layout so i want to change an input method REPLY...
  10. [HELP] Nvidia GT630m problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    [HELP] Nvidia GT630m problem: Hello all, My gt630m has a problem(probaly bios problem) in windows 10. Its show code 43 in device manager, but i can install drivers. But after, nvidia pannel control not open and give a error. Here is a gpu-z print. [img] Anyone know the problem? And someone has a...