Windows 10: problem happening to my os

Discus and support problem happening to my os in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my taskbar restarting for a moment while i open chrome or any app on my pc. is happens after update my windows 10. tell me a solution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rakibhossain060, Mar 8, 2020.

1. problem happening to my os

my taskbar restarting for a moment while i open chrome or any app on my pc. is happens after update my windows 10. tell me a solution

:)

rakibhossain060, Mar 8, 2020
  2. Jetster Win User

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Mar 8, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 8, 2020
  4. IggSter Win User

problem happening to my os

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

problem happening to my os

1. problem happening to my os - Similar Threads - problem happening

2. Windows Defender problem, cant delete scan history and also on "start actions" nothing happens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender problem, cant delete scan history and also on "start actions" nothing happens: Hello, I deleted a file which microsoft defender said its virus, now I press "start actions" and nothing happens also I cant delete defender scan history, here's video and pictures what I mean: Imgur: The magic of the Internetunknown 2023 12 24 14 52 - YouTube...
  3. Windows Defender problem, cant delete scan history and also on "start actions" nothing happens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender problem, cant delete scan history and also on "start actions" nothing happens: Hello, I deleted a file which microsoft defender said its virus, now I press "start actions" and nothing happens also I cant delete defender scan history, here's video and pictures what I mean: Imgur: The magic of the Internetunknown 2023 12 24 14 52 - YouTube...
  4. HOW TO FIX THIS "Something unexpected happened Reporting this problem will help us...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO FIX THIS "Something unexpected happened Reporting this problem will help us...: As I try to update WhatsApp in the Microsoft Store, I'm met with an unexpected error message. The message reads, "Something unexpected happened. Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. I can wait a bit and try again or restart I device. That may help. Code:...
  5. HOW TO FIX THIS "Something unexpected happened Reporting this problem will help us...

HOW TO FIX THIS "Something unexpected happened Reporting this problem will help us...: As I try to update WhatsApp in the Microsoft Store, I'm met with an unexpected error message. The message reads, "Something unexpected happened. Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. I can wait a bit and try again or restart I device. That may help. Code:...
  6. D drive was causing problems two days ago, then now this happens…

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D drive was causing problems two days ago, then now this happens…: So two days ago I was having issues with my laptop, then I got a notification saying “Your system is reporting one or more warnings, and data may be at risk. Open the application for details.” So I opened the app and was greeted to this screenThen yesterday I opened file...
  7. D drive was causing problems two days ago, then now this happens…

D drive was causing problems two days ago, then now this happens…: So two days ago I was having issues with my laptop, then I got a notification saying “Your system is reporting one or more warnings, and data may be at risk. Open the application for details.” So I opened the app and was greeted to this screenThen yesterday I opened file...
  8. D drive was causing problems two days ago, then now this happens…

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Blue Screen problems happening shortly after a update failure event ID 20, 20 seconds...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen problems happening shortly after a update failure event ID 20, 20 seconds...: Recently wiped my pc due to blue screen issues but it seems im getting them again albeit more infrequentbefore the wipe i had them everyday, after the wipe i hadnt had any for a month until the past 2 weeks and no ive had about 4 in the span of 2 weeks.In the event viewer...
  10. Blue Screen problems happening shortly after a update failure event ID 20, 20 seconds...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen problems happening shortly after a update failure event ID 20, 20 seconds...: Recently wiped my pc due to blue screen issues but it seems im getting them again albeit more infrequentbefore the wipe i had them everyday, after the wipe i hadnt had any for a month until the past 2 weeks and no ive had about 4 in the span of 2 weeks.In the event viewer...