Windows 10: Problem: host process for windows services 17, microsoft edge, microsoft edge update2 after...

Discus and support Problem: host process for windows services 17, microsoft edge, microsoft edge update2 after... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; windows reports many bugs after complete reset and newinstallation via iso on usbstick.wjhat happen and how can i fix it? i am amateur. please explain... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by getin2magic, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Problem: host process for windows services 17, microsoft edge, microsoft edge update2 after...

windows reports many bugs after complete reset and newinstallation via iso on usbstick.wjhat happen and how can i fix it? i am amateur. please explain me step by step.Quelle Host Process for Windows Services Zusammenfassung StoreAgentSearchUpdatePackagesFailure1 Datum ‎24.‎02.‎2024 20:38 Status Der Bericht wurde gesendet. Problemsignatur Problemereignisame: StoreAgentSearchUpdatePackagesFailure1 ClientAppId: Acquisition;DSIC HResult: 80240438 OSVersion: 22631 OSRevision: 2861 DeviceClass: Windows.Desktop ProductHash: 5 Betriebsystemversion: 10.0.22631.2.0.0.768.101 Gebietsschema-ID: 1031

:)

getin2magic, Feb 25, 2024
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is developing a built-in ad blocker for its Edge browser

"One of the first browser add-ons many people install to improve their online experience is Adblock Plus or something similar. Until recently, Microsoft Edge's lack of support for add-ons put off a lot of would-be users, but reports from Build 2016 suggest that native ad blocking is on its way to the Internet Explorer successor.

Adblock Plus is coming to Edge, but built-in ad blocking would negate the need for such an add-on. A slide shown off and snapped at a Build presentation shows that the next version of Edge, in response to user feedback, will feature ad blocking capabilities. There's no word on delivery timescale, but the upcoming Windows 10 Anniversary Update would seem a likely candidate.

ZDNet's Ed Bott photographed the slide which shows Microsoft's development roadmap built around feedback from testers. Right at the top of the list is reference to plans to create a plugin and extension store for Edge, but it's entry number four that's more intriguing.

"Build ad blocking features into the browser" is listed as a Feature Request from users. But the good news is that it is not only listed as being "Deliverable 4682811", but as "Targeted for the next version".

This will no doubt come as good news for those who have fallen in love with Edge, but it's not something that will be welcomed by the likes of Adblock Plus. It does seem that, particularly in the mobile arena, there is a move to baking ad blocking into the browser so it makes sense that Microsoft is following the trend. But it is the fact that Edge straddles Windows 10 on the desktop and Windows 10 Mobile that makes this a particularly interesting move.

Keep an eye out for Insider builds in the coming weeks as the feature may be just around the corner.
    "

Forget extensions, built-in ad blocking is coming to Microsoft Edge - [UPDATE... no it's not!]

P4-630, Feb 25, 2024
  3. Problems with Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand your inconvenience and we appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps to resolve your issue.

This issue might occur due to some corruption with the Microsoft Edge.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Try restarting Microsoft Edge Browser.

Please follow the steps below to restart Microsoft Edge:

• Open Task Manager.

• Right click on Microsoft Edge.

• From the jump menu click on go to details.

• Select microsoftedge.exe and click end task.

• Select microsoftedgeCP.exe and click end task.

• Restart your Computer.
    If issue persist, I suggest you to follow method 2.

Method 2:DISM (Deployment Image Servicing and Management)

Run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows + X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and hit Enter

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Feb 25, 2024
  4. Problem: host process for windows services 17, microsoft edge, microsoft edge update2 after...

Microsoft Edge Link Problem

For some reason clicking links in Microsoft Edge has stopped working. I can go to google type something in. Hit search and the second I click a link it freezes up and or "Page must be recovered". Every other browser works fine.

I just did a new build and SEVERAL fresh OS installs and its the same damn problem. Even tried a new ISO for the OS. Obviously is an issue with Edge but I have no idea how to fix it other than use IE.

TheMailMan78, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

Problem: host process for windows services 17, microsoft edge, microsoft edge update2 after...

1. Problem: host process for windows services 17, microsoft edge, microsoft edge update2 after... - Similar Threads - Problem host process

2. Problem: host process for windows services 17, microsoft edge, microsoft edge update2 after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem: host process for windows services 17, microsoft edge, microsoft edge update2 after...: windows reports many bugs after complete reset and newinstallation via iso on usbstick.wjhat happen and how can i fix it? i am amateur. please explain me step by step.Quelle Host Process for Windows Services Zusammenfassung StoreAgentSearchUpdatePackagesFailure1 Datum...
  3. Multiple Microsoft Edge processes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple Microsoft Edge processes: Once I close all my ME tabs there are still processes running in Task Manager, which end up slowing down the PC, and make other apps crash on their startup. Is there any way to have them finish as soon as I close every tab, instead of having to do it manually with Task...
  4. Multiple Microsoft Edge processes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Microsoft Edge processes: Once I close all my ME tabs there are still processes running in Task Manager, which end up slowing down the PC, and make other apps crash on their startup. Is there any way to have them finish as soon as I close every tab, instead of having to do it manually with Task...
  5. Multiple Microsoft Edge processes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. New Microsoft Edge 'resolving host' problem

in Browsers and Email
    New Microsoft Edge 'resolving host' problem: I've been on the new Edge for just over a week now - Version 79.0.309.71 (Official build) (64-bit) and I'm constantly seeing a 'resolving host' message, usually followed by a 'hmmm, we can't seem to find that page' screen, before the destination page eventually appears. I've...
  7. microsoft edge problem

in Browsers and Email
    microsoft edge problem: when I run Netflix on edge browser then I switch to full screen mode black screen comes but audio works fine what should I do I already reinstalled windows twice 145942
  8. microsoft edge problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    microsoft edge problem: when I run Netflix on edge browser then I switch to full screen mode black screen comes but audio works fine what should I do I already reinstalled windows twice 145942
  9. Microsoft Edge 17, Windows 10 and Edge for Android synchronization

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge 17, Windows 10 and Edge for Android synchronization: I've installed new Spring update and I've Edge for Android in my Nougat device. I'm using also Microsoft Launcher so I'm able to send link from mobile to Pc. Bookmark and later reading doesn't synchronize on both side I don't know why it's not working. Tips? 107256
  10. Problem with Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with Microsoft Edge: Hi. I have windows 10 using Edge not IE,On some sites I get a screen saying to refresh my browser.It's not only the one in question it happens on other sites as well.My Anti vir is Kaspersky with Full licence. Any help on this Please. See Screen shot.Many Thanks. 25585