Windows 10: Problem: I can't install the Discord app after several attempts on my Dell Inspiron 7558...

Discus and support Problem: I can't install the Discord app after several attempts on my Dell Inspiron 7558... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Below is the setup log that Windows brings me once it gives me an "Installation has stopped" critical error when I try to open the installer in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thomasseymour18901, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Problem: I can't install the Discord app after several attempts on my Dell Inspiron 7558...

thomasseymour18901, Apr 28, 2019

2. Windows 10 Home on Dell Inspiron 3847 will not update to 1709

I have two identical boxes with same issue- Windows 10 Home will not update to 1709. Here are the hardware specs & steps taken to fix the problem:

Dell Inspiron 3847
    Windows 10 Home ver 1607 OS Build 14393.1944
    Intel Core i5-4460 3.2G
    12GB RAM
    Integrated Intel HD Graphics 4600
    1TB SATA HDD

It downloads and attempts to install the latest updates then several hours later reverts back to where it was.
    So far:
    - installed & ran Windows Update Troubleshooter & taken the steps that it suggests
    - renamed Windows 10 upgrade folder and downloaded the latest updates
    - deleted the software distribution folder & downloaded/installed again
    - ran windows cleanup and deleted all those files
    - tried stopping & disabling the windows update service to prevent it from continuing
    There is licensed software so a clean install is out of the question.

These PC's are installed in a restaurant and when this happens the whole place shuts down during lunch & dinner. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

pointofsaleexp, Apr 28, 2019
  3. Creating complete backup of Inspiron 7558's 453 GB hard drive

If I were to create a complete backup of my Dell Inspiron 7558's 453 GB hard drive and overwrite that backup each and every day, would I be able to store files alongside that complete backup on a Seagate 1 TB portable hard drive I already have? Now that
    you've mentioned why Microsoft recommends portable backup drives to store a complete backup of the hard drive on any computer, I think I should back up my 64 movies from iTunes with the remaining 450 GB-550 GB on that 1 TB hard drive if doing that wouldn't
    cause any interference with my ability to restore my computer. Doing this would allow me to watch all my movies with my friends without the need for a continuous internet connection, which total almost exactly 300 GB. I scrapped my mid-2013 Dell Inspiron 5537
    for my Dell Inspiron 7558 about 45 days ago. The largest trade-off is a 453 GB hard drive instead of the Inspiron 5537's 917 GB hard drive, but with the 931 GB USB hard drive from Seagate I've had for a while, that will make it almost as if my new Inspiron
    7558 has everything I had.

thomasseymour18901, Apr 28, 2019
  4. XVI
    xvi Win User

Problem: I can't install the Discord app after several attempts on my Dell Inspiron 7558...

Can I Create Hackintosh Using DELL Inspiron 3542

I'd suggest reading through this thread on the Tonymacx86 forums.

Thema:

Problem: I can't install the Discord app after several attempts on my Dell Inspiron 7558...

1. Problem: I can't install the Discord app after several attempts on my Dell Inspiron 7558... - Similar Threads - Problem can't install

2. Can't install discord

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install discord: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-discord/1e41b06d-627e-480f-b58f-4c2b6c0806ad
  3. Question: Is it a good idea to keep using Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron 7558 for the next...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Question: Is it a good idea to keep using Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron 7558 for the next...: So far, my Amazon account balance is up to $510 which I can buy a very nice $480 laptop plus up to 6.25% sales tax in Massachusetts. I plan to get it up to $600 by buying three $10 Amazon gift cards two more times at a Rite Aid. I've already done it once months before...
  4. Question: Is it a good idea to keep using Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron 7558 for the next...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question: Is it a good idea to keep using Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron 7558 for the next...: So far, my Amazon account balance is up to $510 which I can buy a very nice $480 laptop plus up to 6.25% sales tax in Massachusetts. I plan to get it up to $600 by buying three $10 Amazon gift cards two more times at a Rite Aid. I've already done it once months before...
  5. Question: Is it a good idea to keep using Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron 7558 for the next...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I cannot install MY DELL app in dell inspiron 5567 laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot install MY DELL app in dell inspiron 5567 laptop: I cannot install MY DELL app in my Inspiron 5567I cannot install MY DELL app in my laptop and it shows it is not compatible with my laptop. I have already updated my windows and logged in with my Microsoft account and still can't be helped. I have reinstalled my windows...
  7. Dell inspiron problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dell inspiron problem: Hi, I'm encountering a strange issue for several days and not being able to understand. It's a connection problem with Microsoft.com account or with ftp servers. The problem becomes strange as it happens only with 2 dell computers and one ISP k-net. Otherwise, no problem...
  8. A problem with Dell inspiron 3537

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    A problem with Dell inspiron 3537: So i have been looking around at manuals and all online stuff for My laptop model what i found interesting was almost all them models had a discrete Gpu mostly Amd Gpus so i start looking up Diadxg and control panel and all i find is the intel 4400 so I tried to check my...
  9. Question: Will upgrading my Dell Inspiron 7558 on October 31st, 2020 help with the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Question: Will upgrading my Dell Inspiron 7558 on October 31st, 2020 help with the...: I want to be absolutely sure I can install the latest public build of Windows 10 and all the completely up-to-date versions of every Microsoft app built for Windows 10, especially Sticky Notes. I've been submitting a lot of crash reports to Mozilla as of late. Other than...
  10. Severe issues on Dell Inspiron 15 7548 after KB4499167

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Severe issues on Dell Inspiron 15 7548 after KB4499167: Hi. Wednesday evening, after a normal day of work with my laptop acting perfectly fine, it decided to install updated without my knowledge while I was out on a walk. When I got back, I went to my laptop to look up some info and it was off.. it would no longer boot at all. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problems downloading discord for windows

2. why cant motorolas download discord

3. uninstall discord on Inspiron 15

4. cant download discord problem,
  5. discord cant download