Windows 10: problem i face in cortana

Discus and support problem i face in cortana in Cortana to solve the problem; dear microsoft, please give me an update about cortana because i have these issues cortana cannot hear me hwen i call 3 to 4 times it wakeswhen i ask... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by magesh.rmagesh.r, Jul 16, 2021.

1. problem i face in cortana

dear microsoft, please give me an update about cortana because i have these issues cortana cannot hear me hwen i call 3 to 4 times it wakeswhen i ask cortana to search a web or to open an app it is showing"I'm sorry, but I can't help with that."im having a genuine copy of windows 10from the 21hn update i cannot open spotify through cortanaplease resolve this problem as soon as possible,kindly reply to this message

:)

magesh.rmagesh.r, Jul 16, 2021

2. Facing issue with Cortana.

Hi Christine,

I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below.

Troubleshoot problems opening the Start
    menu or Cortana

Hope this helps in resolving the issue with Cortana. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jul 16, 2021
  3. M.H.Mukit Win User
    Problem facing with Cortana and search

I am attaching 2 screenshots without writing a lot. Two irritating problems that I faced in this version 1809 are

• Cortana doesn't listen to me. just showing like the photo and after 1/2 second closed down. I have tested "listen to the device" that works fine
    • when I search something it shows the broken page like a suggestion. Besides if I click to open that app the suggestion should vanish automatically but it doesn't. I have to manually click twice on the start icon

problem i face in cortana 7e09d2c7-ddc3-4446-8311-f488cb9a32fc?upload=true.png

problem i face in cortana 19fa481d-50fc-4c79-8cba-dec845a799da?upload=true.png

M.H.Mukit, Jul 16, 2021
  4. problem i face in cortana

cortana problem after the update

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are facing problem with Cortana on your PC.

In this scenario, we would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Cortana's regions and languages

Also perform these steps and check:

1. Click on Cortana icon on the taskbar and sign in with your Microsoft Account
    2. If you still receive the same message, go to Microsoft Store and search for Cortana.
    3. Click on the Get button, and install the update from the Store
    4. Launch Cortana, sign into it.

If the issue persists then reinstall/re-register Cortana.

1. Press Windows + X key and click Windows PowerShell (Admin)
    2. Copy and paste the below command and press Enter key:
    Get-AppXPackage -Name Microsoft.Windows.Cortana | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

3. Restart the PC and check.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 16, 2021
Thema:

problem i face in cortana

1. problem i face in cortana - Similar Threads - problem face cortana

2. I am facing a problem recently.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing a problem recently.: Every time when I turn on or restart my computer, it shows me 0xc000012f notice, also I can't go to the security setting to set up, it's constantly freezing there.I am using windows 11 pro, so how can I fix this problem...
  3. I am facing a problem recently.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am facing a problem recently.: Every time when I turn on or restart my computer, it shows me 0xc000012f notice, also I can't go to the security setting to set up, it's constantly freezing there.I am using windows 11 pro, so how can I fix this problem...
  4. Cortana is not able to launch applications. Is anyone else facing this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana is not able to launch applications. Is anyone else facing this problem?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/S0uvik [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iaqu4p/cortana_is_not_able_to_launch_applications_is/
  5. Problem with Cortana

in Cortana
    Problem with Cortana: It stopped working. I cannot start it. How can I fix Cortana? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-cortana/07028e39-4df9-49d8-b001-aab71f1b3e68
  6. Cortana Problem

in Cortana
    Cortana Problem: Hi, Dear developer I am facing problem of cortana, whenever I open cortana, cortana freezes and close itself after few seconds. I need help, Kindly help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-problem/3b5d1a99-008b-4386-ac47-d2ee56120bd8"
  7. i am facing a lot of problems ;)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i am facing a lot of problems ;): so i recently bought a new wireless adapter the tp link wn8200nd .before this i had another tp link product that didnt have support for windows 10. anyways for some reason my internet coonection gets really slow from time to time and my adapter may disconnect randomly(which...
  8. Problems with Cortana

in Cortana
    Problems with Cortana: Hi. Cortana freezes and does nothing else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-cortana/41f34c76-42d5-48fa-b7f5-d46d21310762"
  9. Problem facing with Cortana and search

in Cortana
    Problem facing with Cortana and search: I am attaching 2 screenshots without writing a lot. Two irritating problems that I faced in this version 1809 are Cortana doesn't listen to me. just showing like the photo and after 1/2 second closed down. I have tested "listen to the device" that works fine when I search...
  10. Cortana Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana Problem: When setting up "Hey Cortana" I followed some bogus instructions. I typed "Activate Hey Cortana" in the search box. Now it thinks my name is: Activate Hey Cortana. I can't figure out how to change that, and get my real name in there. 3794