Windows 10: Problem I have with win 10

Discus and support Problem I have with win 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm having a big problem with openning everything. When i try to open cmd or taskmgr it's says - "No such interface supported"I can't open anything... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ciekawy Człowiek, Aug 24, 2022.

1. Problem I have with win 10

I'm having a big problem with openning everything. When i try to open cmd or taskmgr it's says - "No such interface supported"I can't open anything beside some apps, Windows antyvirus just simply doesn't work like other antyviruses. Can i do something about this?

:)

Ciekawy Człowiek, Aug 24, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 24, 2022
  3. Bytebait Win User
    Win 10 USB install Fails, Linux has no problem

I did this step this morning just in case it wanted to act differently. Same issue though. error 0xc000007b and 0xc0000021a

Problem I have with win 10 [​IMG]

Problem I have with win 10 [​IMG]

Thank you all for the suggestions and support, this forum is amazing.

Bytebait, Aug 24, 2022
  4. DonWyman Win User

Problem I have with win 10

Win 10 build 10240 to Threshold 2 update problem on 16G tablet

Thanks, that is a very comprehensive list of suggestions. However, I have done almost all of the steps you've listed...except uninstalling the apps. Even if I deleted virtually all my installed apps (most were installed on the D drive anyway, except for the ones that would only install on C), it may leave just barely enough room to get to the 5G needed for the install...but then where would I be.....an operating system running on a tablet, with hardly any apps on it....an anchor! The problem with apparently no answer is WinSxS!

It seems that even though Win 10 will install and run on the small little 16G tablets, they can not be updated over a period of time as the Windows and WinSxS folder continue to grow out of bounds. Thus leaving a 16G C drive device fairly useless for any useful purpose. The only option (it appears), is to do a fresh reformat and install, with every new Win 10 upgrade down the line, thus starting with a small WinSxS each time, instead of one that balloons with every program install and software upgrade.

Any other ideas, greatly accepted....thanks all!

DonWyman, Aug 24, 2022
Thema:

Problem I have with win 10

1. Problem I have with win 10 - Similar Threads - Problem

2. How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...: How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a new account so that there is no problem again or register a second...
  3. How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...: How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a new account so that there is no problem again or register a second...
  4. 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?: 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a...
  5. 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?

0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?: 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a...
  6. Dzień dobry. Opowiedzieć czego dotyczy problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dzień dobry. Opowiedzieć czego dotyczy problem?: Szczerze to wszystkiego. Komputer zakupiony został już dokonanym przejściem na windows 10 Pro. Niestety po pewnym czasie dysk uległ awari, i przez moje zaniedbanie nie tworząc sobie narzędzi do odzyskania i naprawy, pobrałem narzędzie strony. I choć wydawało sie wporządku,...
  7. Dzień dobry. Opowiedzieć czego dotyczy problem?

Dzień dobry. Opowiedzieć czego dotyczy problem?: Szczerze to wszystkiego. Komputer zakupiony został już dokonanym przejściem na windows 10 Pro. Niestety po pewnym czasie dysk uległ awari, i przez moje zaniedbanie nie tworząc sobie narzędzi do odzyskania i naprawy, pobrałem narzędzie strony. I choć wydawało sie wporządku,...
  8. Dzień dobry. Opowiedzieć czego dotyczy problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Problems with Microsoft One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Microsoft One Drive: I have documents in One Drive uner Microsoft that I am unable to access. When asked fto Sign in it won't zccet the gmail and password, yet it is the same infi I used to sign in here to contzct support. It was accepted then with no problem. What is going on. I have documents...
  10. Problems with Microsoft One Drive

Problems with Microsoft One Drive: I have documents in One Drive uner Microsoft that I am unable to access. When asked fto Sign in it won't zccet the gmail and password, yet it is the same infi I used to sign in here to contzct support. It was accepted then with no problem. What is going on. I have documents...