Windows 10: Problem importing data from Wunderlist into To Do.

Discus and support Problem importing data from Wunderlist into To Do. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There's no IMPORT button on the "Here's what we'll import" dialog box. I have installed and opened To Do, and I believe my account information for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RonnyBanPip, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Problem importing data from Wunderlist into To Do.

There's no IMPORT button on the "Here's what we'll import" dialog box.

I have installed and opened To Do, and I believe my account information for Wunderlist is correct. I progress to the dialog box titled, "Import from Wunderlist" that lower down says, "Here's what we'll import" and gives numbers of lists, tasks, files, and completed items. But, there is no IMPORT button to click on my version of the dialog box, so I'm stuck.

Any solutions out there?
    Thanks!

:)

RonnyBanPip, Apr 7, 2020

2. Cortana and Wunderlist

Hi,

Your Wunderlist account should be connected to your Cortana's notebook to ensure that your Wunderlist app will work with Cortana. Follow the steps below:

• Tap the microphone next to the Cortana icon and say Create a Holiday Planning list.
    • Once the new list appear, tap on Do more in Wunderlist.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions in signing in to your Wunderlist account.

Should you need further help, feel free to update us.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft to Shut Down Wunderlist on May 6th, 2020

Source: https://www.wunderlist.com/blog/join...r-new-journey/

Brink, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Problem importing data from Wunderlist into To Do.

to do VS wunderlist

I have wunderlist and now MS to do list...Can you still forward email to your account?

VinceAndrich, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Problem importing data from Wunderlist into To Do.

1. Problem importing data from Wunderlist into To Do. - Similar Threads - Problem importing data

2. Import Data to MS Edge from Waterfox Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Import Data to MS Edge from Waterfox Browser: How may I import Bookmarks and Passwords into MS Edge from Waterfox Browser? OS: Win10x64 Pro 20H2: 19042.804 Thanks, Don 174338
  3. Import Data to MS Edge from Waterfox Browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Import Data to MS Edge from Waterfox Browser: How may I import Bookmarks and Passwords into MS Edge from Waterfox Browser? OS: Win10x64 Pro 20H2: 19042.804 Thanks, Don 174338
  4. Import data to Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Import data to Edge: i am trying to change my browser from firefox to Edge but when I click on the import favourites i don't get a list of browsers to import from, so how do I import everything? Thank you....
  5. Announcing data import from PDF documents into Excel

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing data import from PDF documents into Excel: We are excited to announce a new and exciting update to Get & Transform Data capabilities in Excel – PDF data connector! This has been one of the top requests from you and we heard you. With the new From PDF connector you can connect to PDF files, and use the...
  6. How to import data into Outlook that came from......

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to import data into Outlook that came from......: How to import into my Outlook 2016 accounts, data that were backed up and exported to my laptop? I've been trying for 2 months and haven't been able to do it. I find it too confusing. I followed some instructions given me but I get to a point where I can't find what it...
  7. to do VS wunderlist

to do VS wunderlist: I have wunderlist and now MS to do list...Can you still forward email to your account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-do-vs-wunderlist/cd88bd3a-4392-491f-a13f-825c5d45b393
  8. Data Import

Data Import: I have several computers running software built with .NET and is basically an sql database. I need to import data into this database on a monthly basis, but strangely the import only works on one computer. I've spoken with the developer and he's baffled as to why this is. He...
  9. Does Microsoft To-Do keep lists when import Wunderlist tasks?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Does Microsoft To-Do keep lists when import Wunderlist tasks?: I need to save task lists when jumping on Microsoft To-Do, how to do this? Does Wunderlist import function also transfer lists I created? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-to-do-keep-lists-when-import/16700bc6-0dde-4a8c-814a-dd515b28665e"
  10. To Do missing useful Wunderlist feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    To Do missing useful Wunderlist feature: Hello, First, I am an aficionado of task management tools and am a self proclaimed GTD'er of 10 + years. I switched to Wunderlist about 3 years ago and just moved to To Do. I really do enjoy using To Do, but miss some Wunderlist functionality such as the default grouping of...