Windows 10: Problem in Chrome Opening, showing error related to Microsoft Store Software

Discus and support Problem in Chrome Opening, showing error related to Microsoft Store Software in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Problem in Chrome Opening, showing error related to Microsoft Store Software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Siri15, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Siri15 Win User

Problem in Chrome Opening, showing error related to Microsoft Store Software

:)

Siri15, Feb 25, 2024
  2. Louie Del Win User

Microsoft Store Problem

Hi,

There are times that you’ll encounter an error that the account doesn’t exist if the account name was misspelled. It can also be related to a conflict that has occurred with the Store app. To resolve this concern, we suggest that you check this
    article for the steps that you can use.

Also, here are the troubleshoot steps that you can follow to isolate if the issue is with the Store app:

• Check for
      connection problem
    • Check if you have the correct time and location settings. Go to Settings
      > Time & Language.
    • Reset Microsoft Store cache:
    • Press Windows + R keys to launch the run command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft and sign in.

We're just here if you need further help.

Louie Del, Feb 25, 2024
  3. pepanee Win User
    Can't get Youtube to show videos in Chrome

Load this checklist video in Edge: (I'm assuming you did at least a few of these steps, since you stated you tried other suggestions earlier) Go through the list of suggestions here to try to repair YouTube for Chrome...

pepanee, Feb 25, 2024
  4. Problem in Chrome Opening, showing error related to Microsoft Store Software

Problem in opening files through other softwares

Hi Sahaj,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If the issue is with an app which is installed from Store, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the app and check if that helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the app in which you are facing the issue and click
      Uninstall.
    • Open the Windows Store.
    • Search for the app and click on Install.
    • Check if issue persists.
    If the issue is with a software installed, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the program and check if that helps. Follow the steps below:

• Click on Programs and Features.
    • Right click on the software in which you are facing the issue from the list and click on Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    • Now reinstall the program and check.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

1. Problem in Chrome Opening, showing error related to Microsoft Store Software - Similar Threads - Problem Chrome Opening

2. Problem in Chrome Opening, showing error related to Microsoft Store Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem in Chrome Opening, showing error related to Microsoft Store Software: Problem in Chrome Opening, showing error related to Microsoft Store Software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-chrome-opening-showing-error-related-to/b81b2e2f-71c6-46f1-8f26-1296fb7b57e3
  3. Microsoft Store related.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store related.: Can anybody tell me how can it possible that automatically app update option turn on automatically if I turn off it. Can it happen if Microsoft Store update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-related/f99a7aa3-c6a8-481e-8387-bea0c689115a
  4. Microsoft Store related.

Microsoft Store related.: Can anybody tell me how can it possible that automatically app update option turn on automatically if I turn off it. Can it happen if Microsoft Store update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-related/f99a7aa3-c6a8-481e-8387-bea0c689115a
  5. Microsoft Store not opening and related apps nonfunctional

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not opening and related apps nonfunctional: Ever since I had reinstalled windows 10 on my computer several months ago, the Microsoft store has not been opening and any app that runs through it won't work. On apps I've tried to install elsewhere not through the store I have always gotten the same error: 800700B7. I've...
  6. Microsoft Store not opening and related apps nonfunctional

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not opening and related apps nonfunctional: Ever since I had reinstalled windows 10 on my computer several months ago, the Microsoft store has not been opening and any app that runs through it won't work. On apps I've tried to install elsewhere not through the store I have always gotten the same error: 800700B7. I've...
  7. Microsoft Store not opening and related apps nonfunctional

8. Microsoft Store related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store related: I want to inform you that I am trying to updating an app called omen gaming hub from Microsoft store but after full downloading it show me an issue that it is not updating. But when I restart laptop the app updated automatically. Can you tell me why it happened...
  9. Microsoft Store related

Microsoft Store related: I want to inform you that I am trying to updating an app called omen gaming hub from Microsoft store but after full downloading it show me an issue that it is not updating. But when I restart laptop the app updated automatically. Can you tell me why it happened...
  10. 0x8000ffff Problem not related with microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    0x8000ffff Problem not related with microsoft store: Hey guys i am having this error and i try to find a solution for it. I think is an error about the drivers of the desktop as it says in "properties">"hardware" Unknown device/driver. I update those drivers and windows cannot find neither the origin of them. I used driver...