Windows 10: problem in detecting headphone/microphone/earphone

Discus and support problem in detecting headphone/microphone/earphone in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my dell inspiron_3593 is not detecting earphone. I don't listen any sound on any earphone and headphones. Can you suggest me any drivers to install or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Divya_641, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Divya_641 Win User

problem in detecting headphone/microphone/earphone

my dell inspiron_3593 is not detecting earphone. I don't listen any sound on any earphone and headphones. Can you suggest me any drivers to install or any idea to fix it out. Thank you.

:)

Divya_641, Jun 9, 2021
  2. Az Har Win User

Headphone, earphone and microphone are not in Sound Control Panel.

Windows 10 64 bit

problem in detecting headphone/microphone/earphone [​IMG]

Stereo mix and line & mic at front or rear panel don't work too.

I somehow managed to get my headphone to play the same thing as my speaker at the same time but that's as far as i got.

Az Har, Jun 9, 2021
  3. sergO3 Win User
    Headphones microphone not detected

Hi guys, my microphone worked well till someone changed some settings on my laptop and now idk how to change it back. I can hear in my headphones but the microphone is not detect. Only the laptop microphone works.... I have Steelseries arctis 3

ed.

sergO3, Jun 9, 2021
  4. problem in detecting headphone/microphone/earphone

Headphones are detected as earphones

Hi,

Before we proceed in assisting you from changing the settings of your headphones, we need to clarify some information. Kindly provided the information needed below:

• How are you able to determine that your headphones are being detected as earphones?
    • Can you please send us a screenshot showing the requested information.

Regards.

Robelene Win, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

problem in detecting headphone/microphone/earphone

1. problem in detecting headphone/microphone/earphone - Similar Threads - problem detecting headphone

2. Earphones not detected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Earphones not detected: Windows is unable to detect earphones whenever I plug them in. Earphones only work when I restart the laptop with the earphones plugged in. And then if I remove the earphones and plug them back , it's not detected.I have to keep the earphones plugged in all the time or...
  3. Bluetooth headphone microphone not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphone microphone not detected: hello! i have recently seen a lot of problems regarding headset mics not working, so in this discussion, I will cover Bluetooth headphones and what worked for me first of all, check in settings, system, mic, and please make sure that your mic is turned on and apps are...
  4. Microphone detected as Headphones problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone detected as Headphones problem: Hello everyone, sorry if this is not the right place to post this but I'm having problems on my laptop. I have a hp spectre x360 and now that I moved city bc of uni I brough my headphones/microphone with me from my main pc. Since this laptop is an ultrabook it only has a...
  5. Built-in microphone is not detected in windows 10 and problems with headphones

Built-in microphone is not detected in windows 10 and problems with headphones: I have recently purchased a new Acer Aspire 3 computer which came with Windows 10 operating system. I have been having issues with the in-built microphone not working from the beginning. This means that the microphone testing option in Sound is greyed out and the microphone...
  6. Headphones microphone not detected

Headphones microphone not detected: Hi guys, my microphone worked well till someone changed some settings on my laptop and now idk how to change it back. I can hear in my headphones but the microphone is not detect. Only the laptop microphone works.... I have Steelseries arctis 3 [img] [img] [img] [img] ed....
  7. Headphones microphone not detected

in Windows 10 Support
    Headphones microphone not detected: Hi guys, my microphone worked well till someone changed some settings on my laptop and now idk how to change it back. I can hear in my headphones but the microphone is not detect. Only the laptop microphone works.... I have Steelseries arctis 3 [img] [img] [img] [img] ed....
  8. Headphone, earphone and microphone are not in Sound Control Panel.

Headphone, earphone and microphone are not in Sound Control Panel.: Windows 10 64 bit [img] [img] [img] Stereo mix and line & mic at front or rear panel don't work too. I somehow managed to get my headphone to play the same thing as my speaker at the same time but that's as far as i got. [img] 150404
  9. Windows detects headphones, but not the microphone on it?

Windows detects headphones, but not the microphone on it?: Hello! I am running Windows 10 on an iMac using the bootcamp feature. As I have stated in the title, my computer detects the headphones but not the microphone on it. When I restart in mac OS, it detects the microphone and everything perfectly, but on windows it doesn't even...
  10. Headphone jack not detecting earphones after plugged in

Headphone jack not detecting earphones after plugged in: Windows 10 Realted audio There was no problem till december, when i lastly plugged in my earphones. Yesterday, after plugged in, they were not detected by laptop and the song continued in speakers. I checked for drivers and even sound settings, but the only device showing...