Windows 10: problem in downloading /installing of windows update

Discus and support problem in downloading /installing of windows update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The update for 2022-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB5017308 - Error 0x8007000d,It cannot be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Amin Karimi1, Sep 29, 2022.

1. problem in downloading /installing of windows update

The update for 2022-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB5017308 - Error 0x8007000d,It cannot be downloaded/installed. I have tried many times. Because of this, my laptop becomes very slow

:)

Amin Karimi1, Sep 29, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 29, 2022
  3. jds21 Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Sep 29, 2022
  4. m4gicfour Win User

problem in downloading /installing of windows update

Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

problem in downloading /installing of windows update

1. problem in downloading /installing of windows update - Similar Threads - problem downloading installing

2. problem in downloading /installing of windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem in downloading /installing of windows update: The update for 2022-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB5017308 - Error 0x8007000d,It cannot be downloaded/installed. I have tried many times...
  3. problem in downloading /installing of windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem in downloading /installing of windows update: The update for 2022-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB5017308 - Error 0x8007000d,It cannot be downloaded/installed. I have tried many times...
  4. Windows update & download problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update & download problem: Windows is not taking any update. It is not downloading anything from its server. I can't update from setting>update or downloading .net framework 3.5 from control panel or I cannot download new windows ISO file using media creation tool. But I can brows Microsoft website. It...
  5. Windows update & download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update & download problem: Windows is not taking any update. It is not downloading anything from its server. I can't update from setting>update or downloading .net framework 3.5 from control panel or I cannot download new windows ISO file using media creation tool. But I can brows Microsoft website. It...
  6. Windows update & download problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Problems in downloading windows updates

Problems in downloading windows updates: I am not able to download windows updates from 10 May 2020 onwards on my Surface 2. I have tried various options given in Microsoft Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-in-downloading-windows-updates/ff356169-6b1b-4f5f-84e0-51f13fe05873
  8. Windows Update - download but did not install - installation problem

Windows Update - download but did not install - installation problem: Hello, my name is George, Is usual to installation updates runs 5min. and stand at 0% all time ?! Thank you. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-download-but-did-not-install/775b175d-3fa8-472d-92b7-e04d2f94135b
  9. Problems Downloading/Installing 'Cumulative Updates'

Problems Downloading/Installing 'Cumulative Updates': Hello, for the last three 'Cumulative Updates' I have brought up the Check for Updates facility, and requested Updates. Usually, several updates appear, one of which is the 'Cumulative Updates (KB...……)'. These last 3 times with the Cumulative Updates 'file', the Preparing to...
  10. WINDOWS UPDATE AFTER DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION PROBLEM

WINDOWS UPDATE AFTER DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION PROBLEM: when i udate windows 1803 vesion after 100% update it goes on installation then goes back to downloading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-after-download-installation-problem/585517a6-26e8-4b7c-88fc-3ccf4a1014c4