Windows 10: problem in installation of an app

Discus and support problem in installation of an app in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; when I m installing an app it shows your organization used windows defender firewall to block this app, so how can I am able to install that app... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RiteshKumar8, Apr 17, 2019 at 12:37 PM.

1. problem in installation of an app

when I m installing an app it shows your organization used windows defender firewall to block this app, so how can I am able to install that app

:)

2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. problem in installation of an app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 17, 2019 at 12:41 PM
  4. problem in installation of an app

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 17, 2019 at 12:41 PM
Thema:

problem in installation of an app

1. problem in installation of an app - Similar Threads - problem installation app

2. App installation problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    App installation problem: This is what I got anytime I try installing an app I downloaded from the internet,please help me peers Provisioning failure Installtion of provisioning package failed.Please work with the package author to diagnose the problem Reported error code:0x80070057...
  3. Problem with installing App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with installing App: Split from this thread. I am trying to get tis app: Settle status application. why can't I get it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-installing-app/1224cdad-da5b-482a-83c1-2a52e6e97dd5
  4. Problem Downloading/Installing Windows Mail & Calendar App

in Browsers and Email
    Problem Downloading/Installing Windows Mail & Calendar App: I am currently running Win 10 Insider Preview 17882 Latest build. it seems that Windows Mail & Calendar App is not automatically downloaded and installed with build 17882. I'm not sure about earlier builds. I use Mail & Calendar on another computer with Windows 10 Pro and it...
  5. Problem with an App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with an App: Hi Good day to you Microsoft, as far as I have myself a dual core CPU, I've been having problem playing games such as: Far Cry 4, FIFA 17, FIFA 18, etc. but I went on the internet, seeking for a solution, and I found an app called "Extreme Injector" and an extension called...
  6. app problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    app problem: I have this problem that I solve. The app of the window doesn't show it on the screen. For example Mail it there but not the icon same as the other window startup icon....
  7. installation problems of apps from store

installation problems of apps from store: the problem is that the option of "download and install" is not showing,so please give any suggestion for this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/installation-problems-of-apps-from-store/d498f200-78b1-4158-8515-e223e48270fc
  8. while install and uninstall app i having a problem ..

while install and uninstall app i having a problem ..: [ATTACH] To continue, Enter an admin username and password I am unable to enter yes ,but I am opening my laptop from the administration so that......
  9. problem with an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with an app: hi, I can't get msidragon gaming centre working on my laptop, when I boot up windows, there is only 1 dragon gaming centre icon (should be 2) in the taskbar tray, as soon as I go to place cursor on it the icon disappears, there are 2 error logs created, I've attached the 2...
  10. app installation problem - directory not empty

in Windows 10 Support
    app installation problem - directory not empty: Trying to install Miktex after uninstalling it in Win 10. Have read other apps fail to reinstall with same error message: The specified installation directory is not empty. Have run installation as admin. Can install in different directory, but other apps that interface with...