Windows 10: Problem in Installment of Apps from Play store

Discus and support Problem in Installment of Apps from Play store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My "Mail and calendar" app has been downloaded but is not installing in PC. Kindly give me a solution to install it. It has been showing the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mahnoor_07, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Problem in Installment of Apps from Play store

My "Mail and calendar" app has been downloaded but is not installing in PC. Kindly give me a solution to install it. It has been showing the same response for the past several days.

Problem in Installment  of Apps from Play store 38912965-8e90-44ee-a586-0948cadfb487?upload=true.png

:)

Mahnoor_07, Apr 15, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Media doesn't play in apps from the Windows (10) Store

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow these steps and try to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.

• Click on Control panel.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel search box.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.

• Click on Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    If issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the app.
    Follow these steps:

• Right-click on the app and click
      Uninstall.
    • Open the Windows Store.
    • Search for the app and click on
      Install
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Problem in Installment of Apps from Play store

Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Problem in Installment of Apps from Play store

1. Problem in Installment of Apps from Play store - Similar Threads - Problem Installment Apps

2. Problem with apps installed from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with apps installed from Microsoft Store: When I install apps from the Microsoft Store, sometimes they give me the error of "0x800700B7". If the app does install, when I try to open the app, it will be perpetually loading. This applies to previously installed apps as well This issue has happened before but fixed...
  3. Problem with apps installed from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with apps installed from Microsoft Store: When I install apps from the Microsoft Store, sometimes they give me the error of "0x800700B7". If the app does install, when I try to open the app, it will be perpetually loading. This applies to previously installed apps as well This issue has happened before but fixed...
  4. Problem installing apps from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem installing apps from Microsoft Store: I can't install anything from the store, it's a nightmare. I recently bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in hopes of downloading Sea of Thieves, but the app doesn't seem to let me download it. As I have seen in other posts, I tried wsreset and it does nothing for me, all it...
  5. Problems installing a particular app from the Windows Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems installing a particular app from the Windows Store: One of my favorite apps suddenly stopped working. Here is the error code in case you need it. 0x803F8001I have entered the Windows store, I have logged out again to no avail.Any help would be appreciated....
  6. Problem in installing apps from microsoft store

Problem in installing apps from microsoft store: I have recently updated to windows 10. But I am not able to download any app from the Microsoft store . Each app says ,'This app is not compatible with this device.' Any solutions please....
  7. problem with installing apps from ms store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with installing apps from ms store.: hey , while i was downloading asphalt 9 from the ms store i had to cancel some updates of some apps, while i did so i have cancelled asphalt 9 also while it was installing i just cancelled it mistakely while it was in its quarterway. after that while i tried downloading the...
  8. How to install Play Store App?

How to install Play Store App?: How to install Play Store App? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-play-store-app/e9630ab1-b075-41de-ae46-f9c435b9e919"
  9. Installing Google Play Store App

Installing Google Play Store App: I would like to install on Windows 10, I have a DELL Inspiron 17. ks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-google-play-store-app/c3c9fe00-f384-4842-9de0-4775ee93c09d"
  10. installation problems of apps from store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installation problems of apps from store: the problem is that the option of "download and install" is not showing,so please give any suggestion for this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/installation-problems-of-apps-from-store/d498f200-78b1-4158-8515-e223e48270fc