Windows 10: problem in language keys after update

Discus and support problem in language keys after update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello, when I switch languages with shift+Alt the language bar -where you can change language-keyboard -appears on desktop for onw/two seconds every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dangakhokidze, Mar 3, 2020.

1. problem in language keys after update

hello,

when I switch languages with shift+Alt the language bar -where you can change language-keyboard -appears on desktop for onw/two seconds every time I change language.

this only happens after the latest update windows 10 1909.

:)

dangakhokidze, Mar 3, 2020

2. Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Language

Hi,

With regard to your query, we suggest that you try to remove the Greek language in Language settings by following the steps below:

• Hold and press the Windows + X
      key and select Control Panel.
    • Click on Language.
    • Click on the language that you would like to uninstall and click on Remove.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Ian Ser Win User

problem in language keys after update

Problems with language menu

Hello,

Just to clarify, are you still having problems switching the Windows 10 language? Or is the deletion of the language the only concern? If its the deletion, have you already tried these steps:

• Press Windows key on your keyboard, then type Region and language settings on the Cortana search box, and then press the search result.
    • Under Languages, Click English (United Kingdom) then click
      Remove.
    • Verify if the language is removed.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

problem in language keys after update

1. problem in language keys after update - Similar Threads - problem language keys

2. language problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    language problem: I have bought this new acer nitro 5 from china but it saying me that this windows only support one display language .What should I do now please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-problem/bd538e7b-8f4f-4ae8-b9aa-56e1c1803e85
  3. Language problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language problem: So the language of Windows 10 in my laptop is English US but while selecting language for windows 11 download I chose English International so do I have to download Windows 11 again or can it be fixed??...
  4. Problem with language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with language: I downloaded the Arabic language on my device in order to type in it, but even after downloading, I pressed on the laptop keyboard in order to write it was written in English, even after using a shortcutshift+alt to change languages, it changed to both French and English only...
  5. Problem With Language Changing After Recent Windows10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem With Language Changing After Recent Windows10 Update: I've no idea what went wrong. On any of the browsers I have Mozilla Firefox, MS Edge, Google Chrome when I open each and/or click a link the language displayed in the software menus is likely to be either what I have optioned English Australia / English or any other language...
  6. Language problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language problem: Does windows 10 no longer support English British as a language?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-problem/969b97fd-62c3-43f9-b5ed-6397e9b0c99d
  7. Language problem.

Language problem.: How do I make it so that the language stays the same even though I switched apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-problem/55055fa2-a434-44bc-8575-b8c2458982a2
  8. Keyboard Language Shortcut KEY SEQUENCE The problem of century

Keyboard Language Shortcut KEY SEQUENCE The problem of century: Hi,Guys, I'm facing this problem since first release of windows 10. I have three keyboard languages set, Georgian, Russian and English. Switching between them by SHIFT + ALT every time is pain in the ****!! When I set key sequence in advanced keyboard settings to switch...
  9. Language Problem

Language Problem: We have a recurring problem of a self-added keyboard on terminal servers on top of 2012R2 operating system, which our employees connect remotely from a local win10 machines. All our user's uses "en-US" and "he" keyboards, the recurring problem is that a third keyboard...
  10. Display Language problem after feature update

Display Language problem after feature update: Hello. I'm facing the problem about display language. Before the feature update 1903, I can change the Windows 10 system display language from English (US) to Bahasa Indonesia entire the system. After the feature update 1903, The display language not changing entirely. Even...