Windows 10: Problem in Lock screen setting of Windows 10 - Setting doesn't stay on Windows spotlight &...

Discus and support Problem in Lock screen setting of Windows 10 - Setting doesn't stay on Windows spotlight &... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi/ Windows spotlight on my lockscreen was working fine. But now when I change the lockscreen to "windows spotlight" it doens't stay on it ,also,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlirezaP, Jul 27, 2019.

1. AlirezaP Win User

Problem in Lock screen setting of Windows 10 - Setting doesn't stay on Windows spotlight &...

Hi/

Windows spotlight on my lockscreen was working fine. But now when I change the lockscreen to "windows spotlight" it doens't stay on it ,also, button of "Get fun facts...." gets off automatically after I close the setting or lock the screen and changes automatically to pictures.

I tried some ways to solve it such as using CMD or deleting pictures from a specific folder to reset the lockscreen setting, but it doesn't work.

Please guide me how can I get the windows spotlight work properly again and turn on the button of "get fun facts..." in the setting.

:)

AlirezaP, Jul 27, 2019

2. Windows Spotlight doesn`t turn on

Hello

I was trying to turn on windows spotlight for my lock screen background in windows 10 v1709 build 16299.125, But it doesn`t turn on. I click on windows spotlight, It changes to spotlight, But not the preview picture, Then I come out from settings, again
    go in for lock screen background change, But the background is again on picture! I`ve done every thing to fix it, Nothing changed. Help me please

Amirali Salimi, Jul 27, 2019
  3. How to fix problems with lock screen images (Windows Spotlight)

This Windows 10 Tip
    highlights the Windows Spotlight setting, which automatically uploads beautiful images of scenery daily from around the world for the background on the lock screen.

What steps should I try if I’m having trouble with Windows Spotlight?
    For example, what should I do if:

• The Windows Spotlight image doesn’t appear on the lock screen.
    • The Windows Spotlight image doesn’t appear on the sign-in screen.
    • The Windows Spotlight option doesn’t appear in my lock screen settings.
    • The Windows Spotlight image isn’t changing. (It shows the same image every day.)

Meliton Dec, Jul 27, 2019
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

Problem in Lock screen setting of Windows 10 - Setting doesn't stay on Windows spotlight &...

Windows Spotlight on the lock screen

Hi,

There are multiple causes on why you're encountering this issue. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you disable and re-enable Spotlight. Simply follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop and open Personalize.
    • Open Lock Screen tab.
    • Under Background, switch from Windows Spotlight to a Picture or the Slideshow.
    • Click OK and close the Window.
    • Now Log off and log in.
    • Navigate to Lock screen and enable Windows Spotlight again.

Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Problem in Lock screen setting of Windows 10 - Setting doesn't stay on Windows spotlight &... - Similar Threads - Problem Lock screen

2. Windows spotlight setting doesn't work for lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spotlight setting doesn't work for lock screen: I navigate to Settings > Personalization > Lock screen > Personalize your lock screen and choose "Windows spotlight". But the moment I exit and re-enter the personalization menu - it is reverted back to "picture" mode. Things I already tried as troubleshooting1. I checked for...
  3. Windows spotlight setting doesn't work for lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows spotlight setting doesn't work for lock screen: I navigate to Settings > Personalization > Lock screen > Personalize your lock screen and choose "Windows spotlight". But the moment I exit and re-enter the personalization menu - it is reverted back to "picture" mode. Things I already tried as troubleshooting1. I checked for...
  4. Windows Spotlight doesn't work on lock screen Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Spotlight doesn't work on lock screen Windows 11: Hello,I couple of months now, Windows Spotlight refuses to work on lock screen. It works fine as a desktop background.Things I have tried multiple times:Resetting Windows Spotlight in settingsDeleting ContentDeliveryManager Assets and SettingsRe-registering packages through...
  5. In Windows 11, the lock screen spotlight doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11, the lock screen spotlight doesn't work: In Windows 11, the lock screen spotlight doesn't work. All I get is the blue ribbon screen. I really would like the new pic every day back for the lock screen. Is there a fix?...
  6. In Windows 11, the lock screen spotlight doesn't work

In Windows 11, the lock screen spotlight doesn't work: In Windows 11, the lock screen spotlight doesn't work. All I get is the blue ribbon screen. I really would like the new pic every day back for the lock screen. Is there a fix?...
  7. Can't set lock screen to windows spotlight, it says some settings are managed by my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't set lock screen to windows spotlight, it says some settings are managed by my...: I built a new pc, and tried to change my lock screen background to windows spotlight. The problem is, there is a little thing that says some settings are managed by my organization, but I don't have an organization. The closest I have is putting my school email in the mail...
  8. Can't set lock screen to windows spotlight, it says some settings are managed by my...

Can't set lock screen to windows spotlight, it says some settings are managed by my...: I built a new pc, and tried to change my lock screen background to windows spotlight. The problem is, there is a little thing that says some settings are managed by my organization, but I don't have an organization. The closest I have is putting my school email in the mail...
  9. No Windows Spotlight option in lock screen settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Windows Spotlight option in lock screen settings: I loved Windows Spotlight ever since i used Windows 10, but when I wanted to enable it in my laptop, the option doesnt even appear. Is it the latest update issue or what?, I am using Windows 10 20H2. [ATTACH]...
  10. Locked print setting doesn't stay in Excel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Locked print setting doesn't stay in Excel: In printing preferences, we have changed the job type to Locked Print (the default is Normal Print) so that we are forced to enter a code on our Ricoh printer to retrieve our documents. Word and Outlook keep this preference saved, but Excel does not. When I go to print an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 login lockscreen wrong picture