Windows 10: problem in Microsoft office issues of Hard disk changing

Discus and support problem in Microsoft office issues of Hard disk changing in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought Lenovo ideapad s340 laptop on last year august month. It works well until January. After that there is a Hard disk error happens and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BharatRaj2, Sep 3, 2020.

1. problem in Microsoft office issues of Hard disk changing

I bought Lenovo ideapad s340 laptop on last year august month. It works well until January. After that there is a Hard disk error happens and I repaired it on service centre of Lenovo. They replace me a new hard disk. Now, the problem is I used the MS office account using this mail id until this repair happens. but after the changing of HDD my account seems lost. I tried lots of time to recover it , but it shows my account is not present there. But I'm damn sure I used this email account in office. Office was preinstalled on my laptop at the time of buying. it is office for home and students .the vendor was help me to open micro soft account on his shop, they used my mail id for creating account. After several months of this problem finally ,lady was provide me a solution for do this thing. she give me a one month subscription for install the office. I do the same and it works well. But the problem is After that 1month, it doesn't works. Power point, word are only used for viewing it is not access for editing. What to do .. I had been suffered from this problem by last 6months.

I asked in micro soft community they said , that account was one time usable account, if I change my Hard disk it wipes out. So now How I got my office.

I asked vendor who sold me laptop, Microsoft community,lenovo consumer care, but all said I had to contact windows.

please help me. I need my office.

SOS

:)

BharatRaj2, Sep 3, 2020

2. External Hard disk contents are not visible.

Hi Pranoti,

For us to narrow down your concern with your external hard disk, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Do you hear any clicking sound when connecting your hard disk?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update all your device driver.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Sep 3, 2020
  3. Microsoft Prepares Office 2007 SP1 For December 11th Release

While Microsoft is working very hard to make a good service pack for Windows Vista, it's not the only thing they're working on. Microsoft is reportedly working hard on Service Pack 1 for Microsoft Office 2007. Due for release on this month's "Patch Tuesday", or December 11th, the service pack was created mainly based on consumer feedback. While Microsoft is mostly very "tight-lipped" about what exactly is going to be in the service pack, there are a couple confirmed features:
    Source: DailyTech

zekrahminator, Sep 3, 2020
  4. problem in Microsoft office issues of Hard disk changing

hard drive problem

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

• What error message do you receive when you try to access it?
    • Did you make any changes to the hard drive before this issue?
    • Is the Hard drive BitLocker enabled?
    Run
    Check Disk and check if it helps.

I suggest you to run Check Disk which performs an analysis of the disk. Refer to the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type chkdsk /f and hit enter.
    [*]
    Also, try to run Microsoft Safety Scanner. It helps remove viruses, spyware, and other malicious software. It works with your existing antivirus software.

Microsoft Safety Scanner Download - Windows security

[*]

[*]
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

problem in Microsoft office issues of Hard disk changing

1. problem in Microsoft office issues of Hard disk changing - Similar Threads - problem Microsoft office

2. hard disk issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hard disk issue: my hard disk suddenly stopped showing up in anywhere i can hear it running ofc its not showing in disk management and its not showing is device manager under the disk driver and universal serial bus controllers but i found it here I'm sure its the drive because I tried take...
  3. hard disk issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hard disk issue: my hard disk suddenly stopped showing up in anywhere i can hear it running ofc its not showing in disk management and its not showing is device manager under the disk driver and universal serial bus controllers but i found it here I'm sure its the drive because I tried take...
  4. A hard disk issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A hard disk issue: Hello Microsoft, a few days ago, i wanted to format D volume but when i format D or E volumes the Blue Screen of Death appears and shows me this stop code: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. In addition, after the system boots up and the explorer lunches, once I open...
  5. A hard disk issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A hard disk issue: Hello Microsoft, a few days ago, i wanted to format D volume but when i format D or E volumes the Blue Screen of Death appears and shows me this stop code: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. In addition, after the system boots up and the explorer lunches, once I open...
  6. A hard disk issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Hard disk issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hard disk issue: Hi, i am facing some wierd issue with my hdd it is working extremely slow and there are sudden usage spikes to 100% and then goes to 4% then again it goes 100 %. even when disk is transferring no data its usage is 100.can anyone tell what is the problem? I think my hdd is...
  8. Hard disk issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hard disk issue: Hi, i am facing some wierd issue with my hdd it is working extremely slow and there are sudden usage spikes to 100% and then goes to 4% then again it goes 100 %. even when disk is transferring no data its usage is 100.can anyone tell what is the problem? I think my hdd is...
  9. Hard disk issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hard disk issue: Dear Team, Few days back while working my laptop switched off automatically and when I tried to restart, found my hard disk got crashed. I have reinstall new hard disk but unfortunately I have lost all the backup and not sure how to activate my windows as i dont have the key...
  10. Change Hard Disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change Hard Disk: My computer is runing Windows 10free upgrade digital license. What is the most appropriate method to change my hard disk without the need to contact Microsoft Support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-hard-disk/45d7c5da-fcab-4c57-a4bd-e09a3bbb7c12