Windows 10: Problem in mouse I need help

Discus and support Problem in mouse I need help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I use the mouse in my laptop it works fine. On this desktop I need to right click first then open to get thru files or apps. The problem mouse is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jaidaflora69, Oct 27, 2022.

1. Problem in mouse I need help

When I use the mouse in my laptop it works fine. On this desktop I need to right click first then open to get thru files or apps. The problem mouse is working properly on different machine. I cant double click properly in this desktop. It is working properly before. I dont want a new one since I just purchased this recently.

:)

jaidaflora69, Oct 27, 2022
  2. OneMoar Win User

Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

take the canned air to it with gusto and see what happens
    I used to burn though a mouse every year back when Played competitive quake 3 and it s mods

OneMoar, Oct 27, 2022
  3. Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

Aaaand the ironic thing there is, that no doubt WOULD void the warranty.

Seriously though, thanks for the suggestion but I plan to wait for their response. They said they can't authorize a replacement unless all the troubleshooting steps they emailed me don't work, which they didn't.

I've also contacted Newegg, and they said they'll do anything they can to help get me a manufacturer replacement in the case of the mouse not working with any of Logi's troubleshooting steps and if Logi refuses to replace it.

I had an MX500 that easily outlasted this one with lots of use. Seems to me the more complex the mouse, the more failure prone they are.

Frag Maniac, Oct 27, 2022
  4. Problem in mouse I need help

Windows 10 Mouse Problems

There's a possible answer in the Windows 8.1 forum at the thread Redirecting Restores some faith as the person who answered
    is a Microsoft person. That restored faith severely taxed for this being an 8.1 problem that goes back at least 2 years and somehow made it in to the next major revision.

This issue might occur due to corrupt mouse settings.

I would suggest you to make sure that the mouse settings are enabled on the Startup tab.

Follow the methods:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to check if the mouse software is running at the Startup or within the startup list. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+R keys and type “msconfig”. Hit Enter.
    • Go to Startup tab and locate the mouse software (could be Unifying software). Check the box besides the mouse icon and click on OK.
    • Make the required changes for the mouse setting (swap mouse buttons) and then restart the computer.
    Check if that fixes the issue. If not, proceed to the next method.

Method 2:

Let’s make the required change to swap the mouse click settings from registry and check if it resolves the issue. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+R keys and type “regedit”. Hit Enter.
    • Navigate to the following location:
    Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Mouse\SwapMouseButtons

• Change the key for SwapMouseButtons from ‘0’ to ‘1’.
    Note: This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added
    protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, you can refer to the following steps to back the registry files on the computer:

• Press Windows and R key to open the run box.
    • Type ‘regedit’ and press Enter from the keyboard.
    • Open the File option on the menu bar.
    • Click on Export and save the file with a name on the desktop.
    • If you want to restore the file, you can do so by double clicking the file that you have saved on the desktop.
    Restart the computer.

Puddlewiggle, Oct 27, 2022
Thema:

Problem in mouse I need help

1. Problem in mouse I need help - Similar Threads - Problem mouse need

2. I need help with Roblox mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with Roblox mouse: In GRG I zoom into first person and my mouse is movable, but it isn't a good thing because I can't use my touchpad I use a Dell Latitude 5500 with Windows 10 Pro and an Intel Core i5 vPro 8th Gen to move the camera and it really throws me off. Any tips are appreciated!I tried...
  3. I need help with Roblox mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with Roblox mouse: In GRG I zoom into first person and my mouse is movable, but it isn't a good thing because I can't use my touchpad I use a Dell Latitude 5500 with Windows 10 Pro and an Intel Core i5 vPro 8th Gen to move the camera and it really throws me off. Any tips are appreciated!I tried...
  4. I need help with this problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with this problem.: The problem is any game I start from either desktop or xbox app it always says signing in at the bottom right corner of my screen and never signs in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-this-problem/c3e9132f-3427-4880-ac3c-7b6d982d6f10
  5. I need help with this problem.

I need help with this problem.: The problem is any game I start from either desktop or xbox app it always says signing in at the bottom right corner of my screen and never signs in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-this-problem/c3e9132f-3427-4880-ac3c-7b6d982d6f10
  6. Problem in mouse I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem in mouse I need help: When I use the mouse in my laptop it works fine. On this desktop I need to right click first then open to get thru files or apps. The problem mouse is working properly on different machine. I cant double click properly in this desktop. It is working properly before. I dont...
  7. Problem in mouse I need help

Problem in mouse I need help: When I use the mouse in my laptop it works fine. On this desktop I need to right click first then open to get thru files or apps. The problem mouse is working properly on different machine. I cant double click properly in this desktop. It is working properly before. I dont...
  8. Mouse not working need help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse not working need help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Substantial-Two-2905 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lju4cq/mouse_not_working_need_help/
  9. Mouse problems HELP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse problems HELP: So this problem has nothing to do with my actual mouse because this mouse works fine on other computers, but this is the problem. It is hard to explain so here's the footage: Footage If anyone has solutions, please reply. Thanks!...
  10. No mouse, no keyboard... HELP NEEDED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No mouse, no keyboard... HELP NEEDED: Hello, I'm looking for a solution since 3 days with non success so I hope that someone wll be able to help me. To make a long story short, I installed Windows 10 (coming from Windows 7) and I was facing trobles with my USB ports. I tried to fix this but now my USB...